Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-03-2019, 05:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Trump Crusade For Sodomite Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Psalms 68:4

New King James Bible

Psalms 68:4

Sing to GOD sing praises to his name
Extol him who rides on the clouds
by his name YAH
and rejoice before HIM.

https://biblehub.com/bdb/3050.htm

◄ 3050. Yah ►
Brown-Driver-Briggs
יָהּ50 proper name, of deity contracted from יהוה, first appears in early poems; Exodus 15:2 עָזִי וְזִמְרָת יָהּ My strength and song is Yah (cited Isaiah 12:2; Psalm 118:14), compare the poetic extract יָד עַל כֵּס יָהּ = hand to the throne of Yah Exodus 17:16 (E), the song of Hezekiah Isaiah 38:11 (repeated by dittography), (א)שׁ להבת יה (so read in preference to the ᵑ0 שַׁלְהֶבֶתְיָה) = flame of fire from Yah Songs 8:6; ביה יהוה Isaiah 26:4 (והיה sustained by Aq and the rhythmical movement, unless it be a mistake for שׁמו, compare Psalm 68:5), יה אלהים Psalm 68:19. Elsewhere יָהּ is used only in late Psalms, especially in the Hallels, in the phrase הַלֲלוּיָֿהּ praise ye Yah Psalm 104:35; Psalm 105:45; Psalm 106:1; Psalm 106:48; Psalm 111:1; Psalm 112:1; Psalm 113:1; Psalm 113:9; Psalm 115:18; Psalm 116:19; Psalm 117:2; Psalm 135:1; Psalm 135:3; Psalm 135:21; Psalm 146:1; Psalm 146:10; Psalm 147:1; Psalm 147:20; Psalm 148:1; Psalm 148:14; Psalm 149:1; Psalm 149:9; Psalm 150:1; Psalm 150:6, compare also יהלל יה Psalm 102:19 יהללו יה Psalm 115:17 תהלל יה Psalm 150:6 (see הלל); in variant reading other phrases Psalm 77:12; Psalm 89:9; Psalm 94:7; Psalm 94:12; Psalm 115:18; Psalm 118:5 (twice in verse); Psalm 118:17; Psalm 118:18; Psalm 118:19; Psalm 122:4; Psalm 130:3; Psalm 135:4.

I'm sure you are aware YAH, JAH, and IAH are all the same.

I’m sure you are also aware that no one in the New Testament used the Hebrew verb as much as you do. You want to sound more Jewish to the people around you. No other reason for you to use a language you don’t speak. YAH? His name is Jesus, that the NAME you saw on the pallet, right? That was the name the woman kept saying that got your attention to look at what she was looking at?
You were then baptized into JESUS name!! Not YAH, Jesus didn’t use Hebrew to get your attention. Because it would of been meaningless to you back then. Sadly you got all messed up by the Rabbinical influences in modern Christianity. Where continuely spouting a Hebrew verb makes you feel more closer to the early Christians. But Mike, they NEVER used that verb as much as you, Yahwists, Hebrew roots, and Christian Kabbalists.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Banned

I see it as politics. Every President is expected to offer a kind word at the advent of this "gay pride" month. If they didn't, it could be blown way out of proportion politically to try to sink their chances of re-election. He might have tweeted the message holding his nose. Politicians have to play politics.

I don't think Trump is "pro-gay". Honestly, I think Trump could care less. But if he does have any feelings towards the matter, I'm willing to wager that it is more along the lines of being "pro-human rights". Every man and woman has a right to live however they choose. However, we know that concerning God's eternal city...
Revelation 21:27
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
The wicked will have no part in the New Jerusalem.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antipas View Post
I see it as politics. Every President is expected to offer a kind word at the advent of this "gay pride" month. If they didn't, it could be blown way out of proportion politically to try to sink their chances of re-election. He might have tweeted the message holding his nose. Politicians have to play politics.

I don't think Trump is "pro-gay". Honestly, I think Trump could care less. But if he does have any feelings towards the matter, I'm willing to wager that it is more along the lines of being "pro-human rights". Every man and woman has a right to live however they choose. However, we know that concerning God's eternal city...
Revelation 21:27
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
The wicked will have no part in the New Jerusalem.
Trump was able to pack stadiums whereas the opposition had to literally pay people to show up, and even then would barely fill a Starbucks. Why? Because Trump said what most Americans think.

If Trump cancelled any LGBTQXYZ Day and just said "Nobody cares about special honours for perverts" he'd be more popular than any POTUS in all history. The perverts in Hollywood, in the media, and at the DNC and their assorted rainbow coalition of orcs and demons would scream bloody murder but the mass of the American people would love him even more.

So the idea that he has to play this game to avoid bad publicity to win re election is pure nonsense.

Rather, POTUS is selected (not by the people) to forward The Agenda™ and this is part of it.

Nobody has a right to sin. Rights come from God, and God doesn't authorise sin. Ability and authority are two different things.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

My question remains, why is it so surprising when we see sinners do sinner things?
Old 06-04-2019, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
My question remains, why is it so surprising when we see sinners do sinner things?
I never posted the article because I am surprised that sinners sin. I posted the article because Jesus told us to watch the signs of the time.

He specifiically mentions Sodom as a sign. Be alert, be aware. Pray against evil and for the will of God.

Luke 17:29-30

29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

We are watching for signs that point to the coming of Jesus Christ. The day of Christ is closer now than ever before.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I never posted the article because I am surprised that sinners sin. I posted the article because Jesus told us to watch the signs of the time.

He specifiically mentions Sodom as a sign. Be alert, be aware. Pray against evil and for the will of God.

Luke 17:29-30

29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

We are watching for signs that point to the coming of Jesus Christ. The day of Christ is closer now than ever before.
Mike, how does Luke 17:29-30 fulfill Donald Trump and Homos?

Please explain?

Did Jesus say, “and there shall be queers in divers places”

Did Jesus say “when you shall see America surrounded by queers, know that your redemption is nigh.”

I think Satan is landing his flying saucer in your back yard.

He has a new burlap bag t-shirt for you.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, how does Luke 17:29-30 fulfill Donald Trump and Homos?

Please explain?

Did Jesus say, “and there shall be queers in divers places”

Did Jesus say “when you shall see America surrounded by queers, know that your redemption is nigh.”

I think Satan is landing his flying saucer in your back yard.

He has a new burlap bag t-shirt for you.
Dom,

To you who believe Jesus came, resurrected the dead, translated the Church and established the New Heavens and the New Earth in 70ad it cannot be explained.

But to those who think Jesus words are relevant to us alive today the rise of Sodom is a sign. There was a reason YAH destroyed Sodom. There was a reason Jesus used it for an example.

When wickedness become EXCEEDINGLY great as it was in the time of Sodom the thought of his appearing should be on our mind.

The sins of Sodom were many. And yet the Spirit used the story of the sodomites trying to break down Lots door to rape the angels to forever stigmatize that prticular sin.

Jesus could have used any other example of sin for people to watch out for in context of his coming but he chose the story of Sodom.

Now I mentioned the President pushing Sodomite rights as an example of where our nation is.

Everyone will do what they chose to do with the information. One may think I really need to pray for the President to back off the abomination. That would be Biblical.

If we are not RIGHT AT the time of the coming of Christ what will it hurt? Perhaps we can gain some more respite time.

Or it COULD BE that the sign of Sodom means we are closer than we think and some might be touched in their heart to realize they are not where they need to be to meet their God.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Now I mentioned the President pushing Sodomite rights as an example of where our nation is.
What part of Trump's "pushing sodomite rights" are you having trouble understanding?

Have you looked at his policies, because that's where the "pushing" would be. If you looked at his policies, you would see that Trump has NOT pushed their agenda. If anything, Trump has gone AGAINST their agenda.

So the POTUS sent a tweet recognizing a month. It doesn't mean he's pushing the agenda.

Most businesses are doing the same thing. Are you going to boycott all the major corporations now?

Seriously, I have seen ads everywhere, from fast food companies to clothing stores to tech companies -- literally every secular company has made some kind of statement recognizing the month.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
What part of Trump's "pushing sodomite rights" are you having trouble understanding?

Have you looked at his policies, because that's where the "pushing" would be. If you looked at his policies, you would see that Trump has NOT pushed their agenda. If anything, Trump has gone AGAINST their agenda.

So the POTUS sent a tweet recognizing a month. It doesn't mean he's pushing the agenda.

Most businesses are doing the same thing. Are you going to boycott all the major corporations now?

Seriously, I have seen ads everywhere, from fast food companies to clothing stores to tech companies -- literally every secular company has made some kind of statement recognizing the month.
David,

First off if a President of the United States is trying to get ALL NATIONS to lift restrictions on Sodomite behavior how could that NOT be pushing gay rights?

Second, do you believe the Sodomite situation is a dangerous and wicked thing?

If you do, in what way is alerting the Christians to what Trump is doing a bad thing? There are those who think Trump is a Christian and pushing forward in God.

Should we say nothing about this situation? The worse that can come of me or anyone publishing this story is that they would pray for Trump.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
David,

First off if a President of the United States is trying to get ALL NATIONS to lift restrictions on Sodomite behavior how could that NOT be pushing gay rights?
He's not trying to get nations to promote it, the US is trying to get other nations to stop killing people for it. There's a difference.

Do you believe homosexuals should be put to death? If so, what about adulterers or thieves?

Is homosexuality worse than other types of sin?

Quote:
Second, do you believe the Sodomite situation is a dangerous and wicked thing?
I believe sin is sin, whether it's that sin or another sin. All sin is dangerous and wicked.

Quote:
If you do, in what way is alerting the Christians to what Trump is doing a bad thing?
What you are doing is misleading people. He's not pushing the agenda, his policies prove that.

Nevermind...