Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-12-2019, 03:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Old 01-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

“In June 2018, Macron identified himself as an agnostic prior to meeting Pope Francis, despite being baptised as a Roman Catholic when he was a schoolboy.“

It appears that Emmanuel Macron is antiChrist for sure! Pray for him!
Old 01-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

“In June 2018, Macron identified himself as an agnostic prior to meeting Pope Francis, despite being baptised as a Roman Catholic when he was a schoolboy.“

It appears that Emmanuel Macron is antiChrist for sure! Pray for him!
That's a lot of praying.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Along with other disturbing info...looks like something is being set up for sure.

Tell people in first world nations that its environmentally irresponsible to have kids taking the focus off of family development dropping birthrates cause of "carbon footprints".

While simultaneously importing 3rd world economic migrants to replace 1st world population because now that we are good little drones and not reproducing we need more taxpayers coming in...or so they say... so we import these massive foreign populations dropping them in places like...I dunno....Minnesota where they dont assimilate and in turn create massive votor blocks that only care for their OWN interests and not the interests of the native born population.

Meanwhile we have higher crime rates, more community tensions and we keep our kids inside because we have no idea what makes Ahmed tick and he seems to have several young female "cousins" living in his home.

On top of all this...any virtue or values we have traditionally held have been all but demonized and destroyed because of "Evil Patriarchy" but you have no problem shipping in peeps who would toss Ellen DeGeneres off a rooftop, believe in Female Genital Mutilation, wives can be beat and stoned and must wear a hijab or worse and never be in the presence of a non relative male, have a average substandard IQ due to thousands of years of cousin marriages which lower the IQ by about 10 points.

Going on allllll in Europe and now papers have been found detailing a focused effort on population replacement in Ireland.

Original argument being higher carbon footprint...why are you importing massive amounts of people with much higher cultural birthrates than the native population whose carbon footprint with increase exponentially with tax funded benefits and resources?

You're literally defeating the entire reason you've been telling us not to have kids!

So yeah...when goverments that barely plan 6 months ahead are releasing plans for 25 years in the future....somethings up...they are trying to create a slave society.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Along with other disturbing info...looks like something is being set up for sure.

Tell people in first world nations that its environmentally irresponsible to have kids taking the focus off of family development dropping birthrates cause of "carbon footprints".

While simultaneously importing 3rd world economic migrants to replace 1st world population because now that we are good little drones and not reproducing we need more taxpayers coming in...or so they say... so we import these massive foreign populations dropping them in places like...I dunno....Minnesota where they dont assimilate and in turn create massive votor blocks that only care for their OWN interests and not the interests of the native born population.

Meanwhile we have higher crime rates, more community tensions and we keep our kids inside because we have no idea what makes Ahmed tick and he seems to have several young female "cousins" living in his home.

On top of all this...any virtue or values we have traditionally held have been all but demonized and destroyed because of "Evil Patriarchy" but you have no problem shipping in peeps who would toss Ellen DeGeneres off a rooftop, believe in Female Genital Mutilation, wives can be beat and stoned and must wear a hijab or worse and never be in the presence of a non relative male, have a average substandard IQ due to thousands of years of cousin marriages which lower the IQ by about 10 points.

Going on allllll in Europe and now papers have been found detailing a focused effort on population replacement in Ireland.

Original argument being higher carbon footprint...why are you importing massive amounts of people with much higher cultural birthrates than the native population whose carbon footprint with increase exponentially with tax funded benefits and resources?

You're literally defeating the entire reason you've been telling us not to have kids!

So yeah...when goverments that barely plan 6 months ahead are releasing plans for 25 years in the future....somethings up...they are trying to create a slave society.
They are replacing certain ethnic groups with certain others. Which is technically and legally "genocide". But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's all planned, they aren't just a doofus crew bumbling at the helm of the ship of state. They know exactly what they are doing.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-13-2019, 05:25 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
They are replacing certain ethnic groups with certain others. Which is technically and legally "genocide". But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's all planned, they aren't just a doofus crew bumbling at the helm of the ship of state. They know exactly what they are doing.

We are seriously looking into prepping much more closely and along with homesteading....NC is a good place for it.
Old 01-13-2019, 06:39 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

To me...Biblical prophecy doesnt scare me....its all gonna work out because He has already won the victory...however...lol...where we live and ride out this mess and how comfortable we can be...thats something we CAN have some effect on. Love to have a concrete dome home melded with a more advanced Earth Ship type of setup.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

Yes, King Jan Sobieski is rolling in his grave.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:06 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
To me...Biblical prophecy doesnt scare me....its all gonna work out because He has already won the victory...however...lol...where we live and ride out this mess and how comfortable we can be...thats something we CAN have some effect on. Love to have a concrete dome home melded with a more advanced Earth Ship type of setup.
I'm kinda stuck like Chuck. Because I live in the heart of the city. When all those folks in Dade and Broward start to work their way out of the state. They will soldier right through my house. Jesus is the only way out for my family and I. I have everything a prepper would want. But in the immortal words of my mom to my dad, "hey Dom, are you saving those supplies to hand out to the marauders?" So, pray, do what you have to do to prepare, and hope nothing happens. Also pray that you nifty looking car doesn't get scratched by the angry mobs.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

I guess if God can take care of 1.5 million Jews in the wilderness he can take care of my family and the church I attend.