Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-29-2018, 04:38 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

What Apostolic women want! 🔥

What single Apostolic/Pentecostal women want in a maine.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:45 AM

Re: What Apostolic women want! 🔥

Description:
I'm a single mom with REDACTED children. I work at REDACTED part time and REDACTED. I was raised in the truth but only recently did I fully dedicate my life to God.

About Who I am Looking For:
I'm looking for God's will in my life. I would love to meet a man who loves God with al his heart and is not afraid to worship. A prayer warrior. A loving man of God who can love my children and myself.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:48 AM

Description:
Single mom to REDACTED
New to this just not sure about meeting someone online lol but trying to keep an open mind about it like to do family oriented things I’m a REDACTED

Someone who can help me grow spiritually mentally emotionally someone who’s faithful honest funny caring good with kids wants more kids likes to go out and enjoy things as a family
Old 11-29-2018, 04:51 AM

Description:
Well, hello there! My name is REDACTED. I am an outgoing, hard working mother. I have two REDACTED. I like to have a good time and keep things fun and light.

I love spending time with friends and family, including my church family! I am a REDACTED. I like to keep busy and help where I am needed. I’m very involved in my church and love what I do! Jesus has truly changed my life and I can’t imagine it without Him!

I’m very active, I love to get outside and hike or run or take a walk. Also, love to curl up with a blanket and a movie for a night in! I’m pretty health conscious and try to persuade my kids to be also! 😆 This can definitely be a challenge at times!

I’m looking for someone who shares these same passions, but ultimately I’m looking for someone kind, funny, and considerate,and of course loves Jesus! Talk to you soon!

I’m looking for a friendship that will last. I believe a great relationship always starts off as friends and becomes more in time. I’m looking for someone genuine and kind, also knows how to have a good time and has a sense of humor.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:53 AM

Description:
I am from REDACTED and I have been in Pentecost my whole life. I work in the REDACTED and REDACTED. Just message me for anything you want to know 🙂

Not sure yet. Just checking the site out. But I’m open to friendship I think that’s the foundation of a relationship anyways to hold strong
Old 11-29-2018, 04:56 AM

Description:
Hello! My name is REDACTED. I am an REDACTED of X years. Some of my favorite things are coffee, travel, spontaneity, and laughter. I am a huge fan of corny jokes and Netflix. I grew up in the church and have a heart for missions.

I am lookin for a man who will put forth effort in the relationship. One who will pray about pursuing a relationship and not be fearful of commitment. A man who has a heart for missions and outreach. A man who will make me laugh hysterically.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:57 AM

Description:
I am a strong woman and would not be so without God by my side. I love kids and animals. My children and I are in the house of God every time the doors are open. We are very attive in our church.

I want a man who puts God first and who will not sway with the world. I want a man who is real and doesn’t falsify his love for God.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:02 AM

I think she is very pretty. Anyway...
------

Description:

I’m REDACTED, which is pronounced like REDACTED. I recently went back to school to become REDACTED after many years REDACTED, and finding that it is not a fulfilling field for me. I enjoy baking for friends and family and do cake decorating on the side. I enjoy being creative and trying new techniques when baking or decorating a cake. My life centers around God and my wonderful family, who are so supportive I couldn’t have asked for a better family.

I’m a pretty shy person so starting a conversation isn’t always easy for me. But I’m also not looking to hold the entire conversation, I need someone who is on the outgoing side and can keep a conversation flowing. And I do know that not all conversations flow easily, but if it’s meant to be it will 🙂

I’m looking for a man who has God in the center of his life, but is still down to earth. I’m super close with my family, so I want someone who is very family oriented. After a few months online dating I’ve figured out I should be more specific about what I’m looking for. There are a few things that I’m looking for but I’m not willing to compromise on them. I’m looking for a man whose religion/beliefs are similar to my own, he has a career or is on the path to his career, and one who is a stable and responsible adult (like owning a car). I didn’t think that was being picky, but I’ve been proven wrong lol
Old 11-29-2018, 05:03 AM

Description:
Don’t really know what to put here. I’m not sure what I’m here for but I am open for friendship at the least! I love to read, travel, teach, I LOVE history and museums and art. And cats. And lizards. And Jesus. Not in that order.

Involved in church, loves Jesus, sweet personality. Doesn’t mind working behind the scenes, has a job, and wants to help and love people. And has the holy ghost. Also not in that order.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:04 AM

Description:
Well hi there! I’m REDACTED and I’m from REDACTED and honestly I never really know what to put on these lol. I am just a girl trying to figure out what God is calling me to be. I love to sing and play piano, cause shenanigans with my youth group and laugh until I cry. I am an open book so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. 🙂

I’m looking for someone who can make me laugh and who loves God with all he has. Someone with a strong work ethic. Someone who is kind and respectful. 🙂