Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 04-26-2015, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

A Jewish Takeover?

All my life I've been a staunch supporter of Israel and so far don't plan on changing that. Anyone with half a brain can tell Israel is the only normal country in the middle east. However, I don't share the zest and zeal many Christians have concerning American intervention in Israel's affairs, also known as "supporting Israel". America simply needs to mind her own business. I see nothing in the Bible that compels any nation to give financial and military aid to Israel, particularly a bankrupt super power.

Lately I've been studying the writings of some who feel there is a conspiracy among the world's Jewish elite for world domination. Sadly, many of their concerns seem to have some validity. I've often scratched my head in bewilderment as to why most Jews in the free world are ultra-liberal. Bottom line, it seems that many of the "mass, multicultural immigration" advocates in Europe are Jews. I've watched many an interview by these people proudly boasting how the natives of the European nations are one day going to be in the minority in their own countries, and are proud to be a part of making this a reality. Yet these same people send their kids to Jewish camps where they are taught Jewish elitism and segregation. They are reminded that they are Jews and superior. It seems they view white Europeans as their one true threat and thus want them conquered or watered down by other gentiles from the third world.

Where I disagree with these who are raising concerns about "the Jewish takeover" is they don't seem to be able to separate their dislike for the Jewish agenda from their dislike of Israel. Every thing I've seen seems to point that liberal Jews seem to stab Israel in the back every chance they get. So I don't see how Israel is behind any of this "take over".

Let me be quick to add that none of the sources I've studied are in any way sympathetic to Hitler or the Nazis. In fact one of their biggest criticisms is that the Jewish elite are using Hitler's playbook.

What say yall?
Old 04-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Re: A Jewish Takeover?

My life long Jewish friends would disagree with the concept of a world wide Jewish takeover.

It sounds like science fiction to me. Or just fiction.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
All my life I've been a staunch supporter of Israel and so far don't plan on changing that. Anyone with half a brain can tell Israel is the only normal country in the middle east. However, I don't share the zest and zeal many Christians have concerning American intervention in Israel's affairs, also known as "supporting Israel". America simply needs to mind her own business. I see nothing in the Bible that compels any nation to give financial and military aid to Israel, particularly a bankrupt super power.

Lately I've been studying the writings of some who feel there is a conspiracy among the world's Jewish elite for world domination. Sadly, many of their concerns seem to have some validity. I've often scratched my head in bewilderment as to why most Jews in the free world are ultra-liberal. Bottom line, it seems that many of the "mass, multicultural immigration" advocates in Europe are Jews. I've watched many an interview by these people proudly boasting how the natives of the European nations are one day going to be in the minority in their own countries, and are proud to be a part of making this a reality. Yet these same people send their kids to Jewish camps where they are taught Jewish elitism and segregation. They are reminded that they are Jews and superior. It seems they view white Europeans as their one true threat and thus want them conquered or watered down by other gentiles from the third world.

Where I disagree with these who are raising concerns about "the Jewish takeover" is they don't seem to be able to separate their dislike for the Jewish agenda from their dislike of Israel. Every thing I've seen seems to point that liberal Jews seem to stab Israel in the back every chance they get. So I don't see how Israel is behind any of this "take over".

Let me be quick to add that none of the sources I've studied are in any way sympathetic to Hitler or the Nazis. In fact one of their biggest criticisms is that the Jewish elite are using Hitler's playbook.

What say yall?
Like you I scoffed initially at the "Conspiracy" ideas of the Jewish takeover. Then I began to study on my own and quickly came to the same conclusion that you mentioned.

One of the things that I have against the Hollywood elite is the Jewish domination in that arena and their adamant anti-Christian mentality.

As you dig deeper down below the surface of what is presented by the Pro-zionists you will see a definate agenda by the Zionists.

There is a difference between the ordinary Jew and the Zionists though.

Old 04-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
Like you I scoffed initially at the "Conspiracy" ideas of the Jewish takeover. Then I began to study on my own and quickly came to the same conclusion that you mentioned.

One of the things that I have against the Hollywood elite is the Jewish domination in that arena and their adamant anti-Christian mentality.

As you dig deeper down below the surface of what is presented by the Pro-zionists you will see a definate agenda by the Zionists.

There is a difference between the ordinary Jew and the Zionists though.
Agreed on all points.

Where I find myself with those who are trying to uncover the "conspiracy" is these accusations that Israel's armed forces are "committing genocide". If anything Israel tries hard not to kill civilians even warning them ahead of time of potential targets.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

I rubbed shoulders with Hollywood Jews when I was a younger man. They have no plans to take over the world.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Something to do with the Noahide Laws supposedly sign by the UN and even the US?
Old 04-26-2015, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
I rubbed shoulders with Hollywood Jews when I was a younger man. They have no plans to take over the world.

Hollywood Jews are very anti-Christian.
Old 04-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

http://www.amazon.com/An-Empire-Thei.../dp/0385265573

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Go Dodgers!

I avoid that conspiracy stuff like the plague. It seems to be anti-semetic. Same sort of stories were used in Nazi Germany and Europe years ago to slaughter them

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

Well, by experience, I must limit myself to Jews living in Beverly Hills. Our family and a Jewish family have been friends for 2 generations and over 50 years. They are reformed Jews and we are Christians.

We have always been friends and nurture a spirit of mutual respect and understanding for each other. Our friends are people of remarkable character who have never, in any way slandered our faith. Nor have we said or done anything to disrespect who they believe.

No one in our family lives in that part of town anymore. I have not heard any one slander Christianity who lived there. I worked there, right in the golden triangle, and I have not experienced any slander for my faith.

I have exchanged emails with the Rabbi's at the local synagogue, and they were never disrespectful in any way. I have never seen anything remotely antichristian in any of the posts of my Jewish friends.

I hope some day to retire and return there. To the place where Jews and Christians live together in peace. To the place where mutual respect is ordinary behavior.