Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 08-10-2017, 02:56 AM
Registered Member

Re: Greetings, I'm Raffi

I am not with CACI right now. I learned a lot from that organization and I think it is great. But for me, CACI was really only a spring board into where I have gone today.
As it is right now, I am affiliating with an Apostolic house fellowship movement called the Set-Apart Apostolic Assemblies of Zion. It is mostly centered in Florida, though. Like CACI it teaches a Sabbath-keeping form of AP. But unlike CACI they also teach Sacred Names and Hebrew Roots stuff. I know that ruffles a lot of feathers. But I have really learned a lot from this group, probably more than I have ever learned anywhere else I've been.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:09 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Raffi, does your fellowship have a website, how many cities in Florida are in your fellowship?
Old 08-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

I only know my own group in Kissimmee best. This fellowship is small, but I don't really know how many local assemblies there are in all, and I am not aware of any websites. But I can look into that. This is a non-denominational fellowship, and membership is by voluntary association, that much I know.

I have never been to another assembly in another city, but we did get a visit from some fellows that I was told was from another assembly in the fellowship.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Administrator

HI, Raffi

Welcome to the forum.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 08-14-2017, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

To Amanah,
apparently there are about seven assemblies considered active, in Orlando, Kissimmee, Davenport, Fort Walton, Destin (all in Florida), and in Birmingham and Northport in Alabama, with additional Bible-study groups in Clearwater, FL., Mobile, AL., and Atlanta, GA. Also, there is a foreign outreach in Embu, Kenya. A lot of local elders run their own online ministries through email and facebook, but I have not been able to locate anyone who knows of a website representing this particular ministry. I know that the Covenant Apostolic Congregations, Int'l (CACI) has a website, and most of the elders of this fellowship came from the CACI.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffi View Post
To Amanah,
apparently there are about seven assemblies considered active, in Orlando, Kissimmee, Davenport, Fort Walton, Destin (all in Florida), and in Birmingham and Northport in Alabama, with additional Bible-study groups in Clearwater, FL., Mobile, AL., and Atlanta, GA. Also, there is a foreign outreach in Embu, Kenya. A lot of local elders run their own online ministries through email and facebook, but I have not been able to locate anyone who knows of a website representing this particular ministry. I know that the Covenant Apostolic Congregations, Int'l (CACI) has a website, and most of the elders of this fellowship came from the CACI.
Thank you for the info, I live in Sebastian and attend a UPCI church there, which is a daughter work of FPC Palm Bay.

Thought it would be interesting to visit a house church and see what it is like, but don't trouble yourself further, none of the assemblies are close to me.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 AM
On the road less traveled

Welcome Raffi!!! . Hope you have made it through the hurricane safely.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Yes, we did. Thank you.