Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-06-2020, 09:16 PM
votivesoul's Avatar
votivesoul votivesoul is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 4,832
Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Not an easy video to watch.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2020, 09:23 PM
votivesoul's Avatar
votivesoul votivesoul is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 4,832
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2020, 09:25 PM
votivesoul's Avatar
votivesoul votivesoul is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 4,832
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-07-2020, 03:05 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Monroe Louisiana
Posts: 3,399
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

One can't help but wonder at the timing of such an event.

.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-07-2020, 03:22 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 35,849
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
One can't help but wonder at the timing of such an event.

.
Please explain
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-07-2020, 06:55 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Monroe Louisiana
Posts: 3,399
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Please explain

Well, lot of chaos going on in the world and the reigning go to distraction during times of great chaos is war and conflict.


Yes...theres already PLENTY of war and conflict going on already but we've acclimated to the temp of the water...so bring on more hot water.


So I dont know who...the who would tell us more of the exact "why"...but I dont feel its an accident...I mean Beruit? Again? Another reason to go play in the sandbox?


Government is inept and all but what we REALLY want you to focus on is this freedom that needs to happen after this convenient blast goes off.


If it wasnt intentionally set off you can be assured that those who are interested in these things wont let a good crisis go to waste.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-07-2020, 07:42 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 35,849
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Well, having 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate sitting in a warehouse.

Was definitely asking for trouble.
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-07-2020, 08:28 AM
aegsm76 aegsm76 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,029
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

There is an Apostolic Church in Beirut.
None of the saints were physically injured.
However, the church building was two miles from the blast and was severely damaged.
It is likely structurally unsound and will have to be evaluated.
Here is the link for the church.
The Azar's are a great family.
I was part of bringing them into the faith and my wife used to babysit their two oldest children.
__________________
If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under - Ronald Reagan

Last edited by aegsm76; 08-07-2020 at 08:37 AM. Reason: missing info
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-07-2020, 10:47 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Monroe Louisiana
Posts: 3,399
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
There is an Apostolic Church in Beirut.
None of the saints were physically injured.
However, the church building was two miles from the blast and was severely damaged.
It is likely structurally unsound and will have to be evaluated.
Here is the link for the church.
The Azar's are a great family.
I was part of bringing them into the faith and my wife used to babysit their two oldest children.



Love to see the link and we are going to be praying for the church in Beruit that the protective hand of God rest mightily upon them and that doors of ministry will open in a mighty way that will bring the entire country of Lebanon to their knees in submission to Christ.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-07-2020, 07:18 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,476
Re: Beirut, Lebanon August 4th, 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Well, lot of chaos going on in the world and the reigning go to distraction during times of great chaos is war and conflict.
Yes...theres already PLENTY of war and conflict going on already but we've acclimated to the temp of the water...so bring on more hot water.

So I dont know who...the who would tell us more of the exact "why"...but I dont feel its an accident...I mean Beruit? Again? Another reason to go play in the sandbox?

Government is inept and all but what we REALLY want you to focus on is this freedom that needs to happen after this convenient blast goes off.

If it wasnt intentionally set off you can be assured that those who are interested in these things wont let a good crisis go to waste.
What are you talking about?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beirut Bombings Pliny Fellowship Hall 2 11-17-2015 08:19 PM
August 26, 2010 in Alaska Sam Fellowship Hall 14 09-17-2010 09:26 AM
August news...awsome Rev. Raul Alvear Jr Fellowship Hall 2 09-03-2009 05:18 PM
august news...please read Rev. Raul Alvear Jr Missions Area 2 09-01-2009 07:32 PM
Good News in Lebanon....but Praxeas Fellowship Hall 7 06-09-2009 01:38 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by TJJJ
- by Costeon

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.