Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 AM
"One Mind...OneAccord"

Re: United Pentecostal or Divided Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERUP View Post
Oneaccord.................you hit the nail on the head!!!! When will people realize that Jesus
is the truth!!
Better than hitting the head on a nail. Which, FYI, hurts ands isn't a real smart thing to do.

Waiting for the Lord is easy... Waiting patiently? Not so much.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

I know. I have done that a few times..................It hurt. Oh, wait someone else was banging my head on the nail!! LOL.............
Old 05-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

The lower case "t" looks like a cross. Move the cross in UNI-t-ED and you get UN-t-IED.

Just saying. lol

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 05-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Beautiful are the feet......

Quote:
Kinda like something dad was telling me about one time. He said they went to a very
conserative church on the Coast while they were in High School.

He said the girls would leave the house with the long skirts, and when they got out
they would be mini-skirts!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats a trip!!
My sister was that way. She would roll up her skirt before she got to school!

Oneness Pentecostals have majored on minors for many years. It's almost funny how some churches will dis-fellowship over silly stuff like wearing the color red, wearing watches or wedding bands!

I'm embarrassed at some of my roots in religious culture.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Steinway View Post
My sister was that way. She would roll up her skirt before she got to school!
I have a couple of older sisters who did that, too.

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road
Old 05-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

That has always been just to funny to me!!!!!!!!!! When I was raised in LA. we had P.E.
I would pull my sweat pants up to my knees in Gym class.

I was just a rank Sinner........................Whooooo WEEEE!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Good Morning Evang. Benincasa,

I never said baptism was not important. I never said just because you are a good person, that you are going to be saved.
Well, if Jesus name baptism is important, then it must be a heaven and hell issue. If it is then a heaven and hell issue, then those who have been baptized any other way are going to lose out and miss heaven as their eternal home. So, if that is the case, then we should be super busy telling people about Jesus name baptism.

Quote:
You are putting words in my mouth, that I never said. I know what I believe.
No, you put the words in your own post. To me it sounded like you refuse to tell anyone that their title baptism was as legit as Monopoloy money.
Therefore more of the touchy feely, group hug, Charismatic "were going to hell, but don't tell anyone" insanity that runs rampant in this country.
If I was wrong, you have my apology.

Quote:
I baptize in the name of Jesus. But am I going to condemm anyone who doesn't!!
Condem? How about teach and correct. Cornelius was warned by an angel from God to send for Peter? If they're doing it wrong and you're doing it correct, then how about pumping up a little effort to correct a bad situation?
If someone backs into your car in a parking lot, you don't pull out a ball bat and break their windsheild. You trade insurance information in a kind fashion.
Education is a wonderful thing, and after you have shared your information, they can do whatever they want with it. Yet, wrong is wrong, and right is right.

Quote:
I have been in services with ministers like Rev. Tommy Bates who could preach the
walls down. Laying hands on folks in Jesus Name, people getting saved, getting healed,
and the list goes on.
Who? Are we discussing doctrine, or are we discussing you past experiences?

Quote:
All of this in a oneness church!!!! So if you want to say that God gives them all of
this and then sends them to hell....................Well that is between you and God.

It just irks me when Triniterian ministers visit oneness churches and folks are bouncing
off the walls, and getting delievered while he is ministering.

Then 2 days later say.......................I wish they had the truth. You got to be kidding!!!
I didn't say it, it is written in the Bible.

Mat 7:21-25

"NOT every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall ENTER into the kingdom of heaven; but he that DOETH the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."

In Jesus name

Brother Benincasa

www.OnTimeJournal.com
Old 05-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelathais View Post
Would you send me your coat and watch if I PM'd my mailing address to you? Would you send me a month's worth of pay from your entire household if I asked?

If not, are you going to hell? Matthew 5:42.
The scripture you are presenting is speaking about lending money to those in need, not witholding property from those in need. Not draining your funds and straving your children because some individual on a forum wants to defend his point.

Quote:
What about, Hebrews 9:28? Many people are still "looking for Him" to come the second time. Others feel that He has already come. Whichever side is wrong, are they going to hell, because He will "appear" only to those who look (or looked) for His coming?
Hey, I got an individual in Tampa who claims I'm a Nazi because what I believe concerning eschatology. The eschatology debate is getting a wee bit warmer due to so many coming into fulfilled eschatology. So, I would have to say there are a lot of sour grapes coming from some futurist out there who are unable to answer their own teachings concerning dispensationalism.

Quote:
The rest continues to get us off topic... but it does illustrate just how divide we are.
When you really think about it, there isn't a divide at all. Each group or groups seek each other out. Jesus said strait is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to enternal life and few are they who find it.

Quote:
What strikes me is that most of the causes for these divisions are less than 100 years old. Such passion over novelties makes the historian in me shake his head.
You be surprised that they are older than you think.

Merry Xmas
Old 05-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Thumbs down Re: United Pentecostal or Divided Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstate1 View Post
I get so tired of the scripture that says, straight is the way narrow is the gate and FEW will enter in, used to defend such arguements that some have that the 3 step formula is the ONLY way!!!! In the past 2000 years what percentage of the population was Christian?? Much less Oneness Pentecostal!!!! We argue over hair length, skirt length, proper worship and hundreds of other issues while just down the street from my office in this small southern town cats are being sacrificed to satan!!! I think we are way out of focus!!!!
So, cats being sacrificed down the block from you, mean that we shouldn't make doctrine an issue?

Good grief.

Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it.

In Jesus name

Brother Benincasa

www.OnTimeJournal.com
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Ravaged by Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
So, cats being sacrificed down the block from you, mean that we shouldn't make doctrine an issue?

Good grief.

Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it. Strait is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that find it.

In Jesus name

Brother Benincasa

www.OnTimeJournal.com

I miss you, Rev. Benalsthesic. I wish you'd post more. You're very entertaining. But it appears that you have relapsed into your incorrect usage of the name of Jesus. If you're going to sign the say you do, it's correctly written, "In Jesus' name." Without the apostrophe, there's no authority indicated in your usage of the name.

So can you correct that, please?