Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:45 PM
Banned

Re: Seething a Kid in its Mother's Milk?

so, now you're back to coming here, and putting your finger an inch from my nose, and saying you aren't touching me? again? ok.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-15-2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:33 PM
Registered Member

You're right. Shouldn't have put a note here. Sorry.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
nice. i saw God in the double~slit.

and in "This is the maximum level of being with Me!"

although i discounted that for a couple years, out of fear.

Paul gives a wonderful, fabulous account of what for him was a historical event that reflects the same principle; we just turn it into Rapture. keep turning it into Rapture, apparently, if Ezekiel is understood

16those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw a vision of peace for her when there was no peace.”l This is the declaration of the Lord GOD.

17“Now, son of man, turn toward the women of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them 18and say: This is what the Lord GOD says: Woe to the women who sew magic bands on the wrist of every hand and who make veils for the heads of people of every height in order to ensnare lives. Will you ensnare the lives of My people but preserve your own? 19You profane Me in front of My people for handfuls of barley and scraps of bread; you kill those who should not die and spare those who should not live, when you lie to My people, who listen to lies.

20“Therefore, this is what the Lord GOD says: I am against your magic bands that you ensnare people with like birds, and I will tear them from your arms. I will free the people you have ensnared like birds. 21I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, so that they will no longer be prey in your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh. 22Because you have disheartened the righteous person with lies, even though I have not caused him grief, and because you have encouraged the wicked person not to turn from his evil way to save his life, 23therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will deliver My people from your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.”

always from a "woman", ref the late 19th century rapture revival, note the description of the accompanying apostasy in the full chapter. quite pointed, quite clear. imo.
Old 11-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

say somethin once, why say it again

the studio version is better, i hate live albums, but apparently it no longer exists; and i guess no one cares anyway

Last edited by shazeep; 11-17-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
What does this mean? You can go search the phrase, and get many returns for it; some go on for pages. Literal theses, that go on at length, about what seething a kid in its mother's milk is not. Not saying that there isn't one that is correct, but i haven't found it yet.

The Book is teaching lessons to you, full of knowledge for you, and it is you who is being cautioned, 3 times, not to seethe a kid in its mother's milk. And the symbolism for all of the terms, "seething, kid, mother, and milk," are all so obviously apparent, to even a God 101 student, that they do not even need to be repeated here, do they?
"You shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk"
There was a practice of pagans to boil the goat in its mother milk like a sacrifice.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Shazeep, If the Bible is not the word of God then why do you use scripture to make your case. You use the scriptures to advocate a philosophy that discredits the scriptures. Do you not realize how crazy that it is? Its like saying that God is true because the Bible says so, but PS the Bible may not all be true. If you don't believe the scriptures how can you believe God?

I believe that the word lives in the hearts of all who will receive Him, but that doesn't change the absoluteness of the written word. God will not give another message or truth contrary to what He has already given. If so that would not be truth.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:06 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

You guys do realize that Shaz is banned, right?
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I was going to mention that but figured someone who posts regularly would point it out
Well at least he can't respond now!
Old 03-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post

LOL, I see now. It showed up as a recent post and so I jumped in.