Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Prayer for Family

My Entire Family is in need of prayer...
I'm going out on a limb I guess revealing some details but here goes...

1. Found out about 1 month ago that my oldest son is gay (Wow, talk about heartbreaking... for 1 week I was so down and out)
2. My brother Jeff has been in jail for a little over a year now in CA. After it was apparent that the Lord was really working on him, he was falsely accused of being in possession of a stolen car that was used in a robbery. (This happened while he was incarcerated yet for some reason they tried to pin it on him anyways) Turns out they dusted the car and found some of his DNA in it... (so they say) Well my brother had merely done work on the car for the owner before he was incarcerated, so it makes sense they found his DNA in it. (pray for the soul of the owner, his name is Albert)
3. For my husband Scott & myself... since we have moved to a big city I have been a little stressed.
4. That everything would work out according to GOD'S plan this holiday season as far as visiting with family. (The last time I spent a Holiday with all of my kids was in November 2002 so of course I am nervous)

Have a Truly Blessed weekend and Holiday season brothers and sisters!
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me- Psalm 51:10

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ- Phillipians 1:6

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31

1 Corinthians 13:1-8
Old 12-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Re: Prayer for Family

dear sister....you are in my prayers. God will never leave you nor forsake you in or out of time of need. As for your son, God will have to deal with him and he needs your support no matter if you are against his lifestyle. Big hugs for you and I am just a *PM* away Praying for Jeff as well that all be cleared.

May the sun bring you new energy by day, the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life~
(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
*• ¸.•*☆ *♥ ☯♪♥ N ҉ A ҉ M ҉ A ҉ S ҉ T ҉ E ♥♪☯
✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿
Old 12-08-2013, 11:49 AM
On the road less traveled

Re: Prayer for Family

Will pray for you and your family, and all needs mentioned. Our God is able!