Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Have you found a more violent RELIGION than Islam?
Well, I am led to say that I certainly have not found a more publicized violence...
Old 05-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Have you found a more violent RELIGION than Islam?
But here is where all that violence becomes so...manufactured? to me; is when I was in the West Bank right after sunset, and my funds from an online account had been held up for a day; and some people took me in--and I don't mean "in" like you might imagine, because they simply did not have that kind of in they were very poor. And I am very white. And I then compared that experience to being in the same straits in Boston...and San Francisco killinme, indeed...

and so all your rant-links, and Fox-rants, and link-yack, becomes just that, imo--superior, priveledged haters who think they are Christian, but have left the tenets of their religion many posts ago; actually at the titling of the first "Islam V Christianity" thread. Done meat. Christ not only will not, but can not claim you any longer.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
But here is where all that violence becomes so...manufactured? to me; is when I was in the West Bank right after sunset, and my funds from an online account had been held up for a day; and some people took me in--and I don't mean "in" like you might imagine, because they simply did not have that kind of in they were very poor. And I am very white. And I then compared that experience to being in the same straits in Boston...and San Francisco killinme, indeed...

and so all your rant-links, and Fox-rants, and link-yack, becomes just that, imo--superior, priveledged haters who think they are Christian, but have left the tenets of their religion many posts ago; actually at the titling of the first "Islam V Christianity" thread. Done meat. Christ not only will not, but can not claim you any longer.
But.....have you found a more violent RELIGION than Islam on the earth today?

Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Quote:
But.....have you found a more violent RELIGION than Islam on the earth today?

And he has walked out of the debate again.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
This is nothing more than the logical fallacy Tu quoque (you too). In other words the violence of Islam is okay because there are other kinds of violence in the world. There is no denying the violence of Islam so one MUST argue that it is not evil because other evil exists. In this way one can proffer the absurd idea that the violence inherent in Islam is okay.

BTW Muhammad was a pedophile. Some "great" prophet that is!
Your own bible is rife with great prophets of your own

A brief look

Abraham pimped his wife to the Egyptians to save his skin, David took Bathsheba to be his wife and had her husband killed, Solomon was a womanizer with thousands of concubines, Lot impregnated both of his daughters.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
WII, you made this claim this morning. After I posted with several examples of Muslim aggression you never posted back. The simple fact is that Islam has proven to be more violent and aggressive than the majority of other populations, be they studied from cultural, societal, national, or religious aspects. The only demographic more vicious and violent is atheistic humanistic evolutionary Marxism with it outgrowths of Nazism and Communism and the culture of death that it has created.
I posted back on several threads on the overall, complete list of terror attacks and the numbers that were reflected.

On the Nazis and christianity:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

Adolph Hitler

Thank you for admitting that this particular crusade supercedes Islamic violence. It is a fact that Christians throughout history always demonstrate a pattern of identifying an enemy, rising up, and exterminating enemy after enemy - in the case of Hitler it was the Jews and in your case it is Muslims.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post

A brief look

Abraham pimped his wife to the Egyptians to save his skin, David took Bathsheba to be his wife and had her husband killed, Solomon was a womanizer with thousands of concubines, Lot impregnated both of his daughters.
This is merely the repitition of the very same logical fallacy. It is misdirection. "You think I'm bad? Well, just look at your own__________? (Insert favorite example.)

As for Hitler, it has been pointed out previously, but bears repeating here. Hitler was NOT a Christian. He was a lapsed Catholic who practiced the Black Arts! This has been repeatedly documented by historians and the testimony of his highest aides under oath and in countless interviews.

More can be found here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4bUZO1gQ8‎

The RCC is not a Christian organization. It is an idolatrous religion who's teachings do not reflect those of the New Testament. Their record of heinous offenses, intrigue and corruption are decried by any Bible believer.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post

A brief look

Seriously!?!? You are going to try to pass off the perversions of Muhammed onto David and Bathsheba!?!? Seriously!?!?

Apparently you don't know the Bible. David was condemned for his act.
Abraham was rebuked.
Lot was drunk.
In none of those cases does the God of the Bible ever condone those actions. Just the opposite, it condemns them. Please show me where the Koran condemned Muhammud for taking a 6 year old bride. You do know he consumated this "marriage" when she was 9 years old?

Here is the answer. The Koran does NOT condemn it. Here is an article on the prevalence of this perversion in Islam:
Millions of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage

"Whenever I saw him, I hid. I hated to see him," recalls Tahani, pictured here, of the early days of her marriage to Majed, when she was 6 and he was 25. The couple live in Yemen.

An estimated 14.2 million girls a year will become child brides by 2020 if nothing changes.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

It is absurd and the height of folly to attempt to justify perversion by stating well others are bad too. Here is a key difference. the Bible condemns perversion the Koran celebrates it!
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Here is a Muslim perspective concerning this perversion:

I have not yet reached the age of puberty. Is it correct that a girl could get married before her menses start, or is that just a traditional myth?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Marriage to a young girl before she reaches puberty is permissible according to sharee’ah, and it was narrated that there was scholarly consensus on this point.

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”

[al-Talaaq 65:4]

In this verse we see that Allaah states that for those who do not menstruate – because they are young and have not yet reached the age of puberty – the ‘iddah in the case of divorce is three months. This clearly indicates that it is permissible for a young girl who has not started her periods to marry.

Al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The interpretation of the verse “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”. He said: The same applies to the ‘idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/12708

Typical of the logical fallacy known as "Tu quoque" - you too. It basically states well your wrong too... How absurd. Rather than accept the fact of the perversion that is glorified by Islam they try to attack what the Bible condemns.

Last edited by Pliny; 05-17-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Here is another quote from the National Geographic article documented above:

You've heard the personal stories of many child brides. Was there one that especially moved or outraged you?

They are all heartbreaking, but probably the one that got me the most was the little girl Tahani. She was eight when I met her, but six when she was married to her 25-year-old husband in Hajjah, Yemen. She is featured in the video we did that went with the National Geographic story. Even though she looks young—her teeth haven't even grown in yet—there is a matter-of-factness about her that makes her seem older, which is clear evidence of trauma, otherwise she wouldn't be so dissociated talking about her sexual experience at age eight. Serious innocence has been lost. She went to school, she even lived next to a school, but wasn't able to complete her education because once her mother died, there was no one to stand up for her.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

Islam the religion of perversion...

Ask the Coptic Christians.

Here is a link to "MUSLIM GANG RAPES A COPTIC CHRISTIAN GIRL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHILE CHANTING ALLAHU AKBAR"
Extraordinary evil. Imagine the religious imperative behind the chanting of "Allah is greatest" while gang raping a girl.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ahu-akbar.html

This one is also VERY disturbing.

GRAPHIC VID ALLEGEDLY SHOWS COPTIC CHRISTIAN GIRL BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN ORDER TO ‘ISLAMIZE HER’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...-islamize-her/

Kidnapping, Rape of Egyptian Coptic Christian Girls at Record High
While a prominent Egyptian Salafi preacher urges Muslims to abduct, enslave and sell infidels as a Sharia-approved way of making a good living, Salfi politicians insist that the problem doesn't exist.
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/k...ls-record-high

Last edited by Pliny; 05-17-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Not to forget the unspeakable atrocities of female mutilation!

http://www.who.int/topics/female_mutilation/en/

http://www.childinfo.org/fgmc_progress.html

Or the time honored tradition of "Honor Killings."

In 2008 a woman was killed in Saudi Arabia by her father for "chatting" to a man on Facebook. The killing became public only when a Saudi cleric referred to the case, not to condemn it but to criticise Facebook for the strife it caused. (Damien McElroy (2008-03-31). "Saudi woman killed for chatting on Facebook". London: The Daily Telegraph.)