Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: MAGA?

It's a slippery slope.

There is an issue with the Babylonian Talmud, which has been discussed on this forum.

There is cultural Marxism, which seeks to destroy our society by tearing apart our families and our Christian values.

Once Mike Blume made a comment to the effect that he quit reading the books on the subject of the Babylonian Talmud because he could tell that it was poisoning his spirit.

There is a point where you cross the line and it becomes hatred and prejudice.

When you made the statement that Apostolic dispensationalists (which would be the majority of our movement) need to repent because they have blood on their hands, you crossed the line.

Last edited by Amanah; 09-15-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Evang.Benincasa;1549515]
1.) Ken, you aren't anointed.
2.) Ken, she did speak for herself, and posted that you are a Jew Hater.
3.) Do you sleep with Mein Kampf under your pillow?
4.) A note to readers: people who post like this on forums don't speak like this in real life.
5.) Especially in Pentecost. No, Mr Ken is clearly in need of attention, and therefore he would like to be viewed as the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.
6.) Then you came out swinging with love in your heart.
7.) Nothing more, you have no special anointing, or calling to serve us your . 8.)People who pointed things out to you, and you clearly took offense. You then bullied (according to your standard not mine) and did the name calling. You can dish it out son, but you sure can't take it.
8.)Where are they Ken? Do you personally know anyone who is a Sabbatean? Yes, no? Do they have a special pew for you in church?
9.) Ken, you are just late to this discussion. By the way, when did you stumble upon this?
10,) If you had any true honesty in you to do some research, you would find that there isn't as many beguiled as you would believe.
11.) Oh, but you are some sort of anointed defender of the faith, therefore you are the pitcher, never the catcher.
12.) I proved over and over that you hadn't changed one bit. So, don't come here and play wounded soul.
13.) You gave me the benefit of the doubt? Ken, you are delusional.
14.) Oh, don't worry, there are more on the way. Believe me, if you think mean is when you are taken to task by a man.
15.) Then Hoss, wait till you take this show on the road in real time, face to face.
16.) You will have steam blowing out your ears, and be madder than you are now.
17.) When you bump heads with brothers who don't agree with your hand wringing crooked nose Jew stories.
18.) Meanest? A child thinks their parents are mean when they get mature correction. Sad Ken that you are painfully immature.

They know it too. Most Rabbis will tell you that they are not a race. No one is hiding anything

No substance just attacks. The post was MAGA? My thoughts on Trump included the continuation of a geopolitical pursuits of the greater Israel project. But I also included the connections to Freemasons and other players in this theatrical stunt to enslave American taxpayers with the bill for the Middle East conflicts. I have tried to use words like Elite, Banksters; and other idioms, tying to avoid using the verbiage of Jewry.

My reference to your education was linked to your usage of ancient Greek philosophers understandings as a contribution to the Septuagint. You were correcting me with a inaccurate historical fact and my point was in relationship to historical academia. Then you start noting any grammar or sentence structure error in my posts and feeling proud of yourself.

Look at the list of insults and show me your brotherly love. You haven't changed a bit in being a antagonist. You berate and belittle brethren; then if one responds with cynicism, you flip it around asking why they are angry. I do not like when people falsely accuse me and usually respond in accordance. But I assure you I am not angry, but of course that doesn't work for your narrative.

Sicilian? Thank you for making my point.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192429

I know you are trying to make me angry with your nauseous vilifications. You referring to me as being a victim is a hoot. That is the whole scam with the Judaics in being the victims of the world. Everybody hates us and we need protection is their mantra. I can take criticism on substance, but if someone tries to apply a false label then I can be just as blunt. Look at how many Judaic organizations are in America promoting this victimization narrative. You do not see that for any other culture in Western civilizations. It called programming and propaganda to snuff out any dissenters.

Since you conceded that Judaism is a religious ideology; and not a RACE, how then can I be a racist? I used Galatians 2:4 to identify you as a false brother and not to the others in the post. I believe the Lord allowed you into my life to learn how to handle personalities like yours. So your constant badgering is only making me stronger. Thank You

Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 04:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
No substance just attacks.
But it's OK to tell another poster that they are a brain dead Christian, and has blood on their hands? That they need to repent for their sins of Dispensationalism? Ken, please tell us more.

Quote:
The post was MAGA?
Which you replied with...

Quote:
MAGA: Making America Goyims Again!
MAGA is Make America Great Again coined by Donald Trump. But you believe the Gospel to be warn the people about the Jewish Boogie Man. Ken, look at your posts. Whatever we talk about you have to throw a Jew or two into the mix.

Quote:
My thoughts on Trump included the continuation of a geopolitical pursuits of the greater Israel project. But I also included the connections to Freemasons and other players in this theatrical stunt to enslave American taxpayers with the bill for the Middle East conflicts. I have tried to use words like Elite, Banksters; and other idioms, tying to avoid using the verbiage of Jewry.
Ken, no matter what the topic is being discussed YOU can find a Jew to burn.
Listen, Ken, I have been dealing with British Israel, Christian Identity, and other more notorious anti Jew eschatologists for a long time. So, tell us when did you stumble upon the serpent seed Jew, and his plan to eat your brains?
Ken, there are real issues out there, but what you guys do is take all of it and jumble it together. You see a Jew under every bush, a Jew hiding under the floor boards in everything from the UPCI to trash collector. All working together to topple life as we know it.

Quote:
My reference to your education was linked to your usage of ancient Greek philosophers understandings as a contribution to the Septuagint.
Ken? Did I say that? Where did I ever post that Socrates influenced the LXX?
No where, but instead of asking for clarification, you wanted to bloody a nose? I never even alluded to what you claim, I already made a post with the definitions of Greek words from your Strong's offering, and showed what they would of meant to Hellenized Diaspora Judeans. Mentioning Socrates use of the Greek was to show how the word was used and understood by the Hellenized world. But, you so want to be the one eyed man among the kingdom of the blind. You are so deluded by your self image that when you are criticized by anyone you bite down hard. But, I don't suffer fools, so to me you are just another religious nut, out of control with no ministerial accountability.

Quote:
You were correcting me with a inaccurate historical fact and my point was in relationship to historical academia. Then you start noting any grammar or sentence structure error in my posts and feeling proud of yourself.
Historical facts? I gave the Greek word, how it was used by the LXX, Hellenized Egypt, and a Greek Philosopher. All you offered was a Strong's Concordance. Also Historical facts? Ken, even the term historical facts goes right up there with Military Intelligence. Turns out they are contradictions in terminology. But, you don't care about smoke if it doesn't come out of YOUR chimney.

Quote:
Look at the list of insults and show me your brotherly love.
Look at your own, and weep no more. Listen Hoss you are rough and tough and hard to diaper. So, buddy boy, you want to call another brother a brain dead Christian because of his eschatology. Then the love showed you is the love a GC shows the guys on the job when they don't follow the plans. Paul withstood Peter to his face because he was to be blamed. Was that hate? Was Paul hating Peter? No, that was love for all, Roman and Judean. Brotherly love is telling us we have blood on our hands because we don't except your historic jumble through religious and secular history of the Jews? Ken, I'll say it again, you can dish it out but cannot take it. You just can't take it.

Quote:
You haven't changed a bit in being a antagonist. You berate and belittle brethren; then if one responds with cynicism, you flip it around asking why they are angry. I do not like when people falsely accuse me and usually respond in accordance. But I assure you I am not angry, but of course that doesn't work for your narrative.
There are NONE so blind who will not see. Ken, Apostolic1ness posted to you that he didn't believe Jews were his enemy. or yours. Apostolic1ness is having a hard time understanding what you are posting here. He also went back and forth with you in other threads. Yet, you respond the way you always do, with insults. Now the guy is called a brain dead Christian who needs to repent. Who is antagonizing? You don't like when people falsely accuse you, but then you falsely accuse others in this forum? Suck it up Hoss, and keep the ball rolling, no one will cry themselves to sleep. But when you take the position that you are the Love ministry here and mean Brother B is picking on you? Then you are delusional, and see yourself as robed in saffron walking barefoot gently upon lotus petals. You want to play hard? No problem, all in a days work. But just own it. When you catch one in the seat of your pants, then shake it off and move forward.

Quote:
Sicilian? Thank you for making my point.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192429
What is this supposed to mean? More of your Dale Carnegie tactics?

Quote:
I know you are trying to make me angry with your nauseous vilifications.
Make you angry? From the looks of your interactions with others you are quick to stick in the blade.

Quote:
You referring to me as being a victim is a hoot. That is the whole scam with the Judaics in being the victims of the world. Everybody hates us and we need protection is their mantra. I can take criticism on substance, but if someone tries to apply a false label then I can be just as blunt.
Then shut up, when it is dished right back at you. Got it? You can't have it both ways Ken. You can't be telling people what you are telling them and believe they are going thow lotus petals at your feet. Especially Dispensationalists.

Quote:
Look at how many Judaic organizations are in America promoting this victimization narrative. You do not see that for any other culture in Western civilizations. It called programming and propaganda to snuff out any dissenters.
Democrats? Liberals? Ken, what are you going to do about it? You converting any Jews? Any? Because converting them to Christianity would help. Would it not?

Quote:
Since you conceded that Judaism is a religious ideology; and not a RACE, how then can I be a racist?
Because Antisemitism isn't just racism, it is Anti Jew. Ken, your problem is that you are lazy in your scholarship. Plus you are careless in how you put the information together. Other posters have seen what I have posted about Zionism, Judaism, Rabbinical Talmudism, but you? You somehow have the ability to make it all sound like all Jews are devils. Even when you try to explain your peace love and firecrackers for the Jews, and that you don't mean them any harm. Your dialogue wouldn't draw them closer to you, but would repel them. You understand?

Quote:
I used Galatians 2:4 to identify you as a false brother and not to the others in the post.
Ken, anyone who tells you how the cow ate the cabbage is not your brother. You have an inflated self image of yourself, who would post to a forum that their pastor can tell the anointing on their life? Seriously Ken, who makes such self aggrandizing statements? Yes, I would expect that you would make the above statement. Because you are the one who noted that after you spoke to your pastor he stopped preaching from the book of Revelation? He should of lifted you up by the collar and your belt loop tossed you out the front door. He stopped preaching out of the book of Revelation after he spoke with you about your beliefs. Good God in Zion!

Quote:
I believe the Lord allowed you into my life
Attention, hello, Mr Ken, I'm not in your life. I am words on a screen. Good God in Zion! In your life!!! That is crazy, I am in no way in your life here. You don't have me face to face pressing you to be honest, and to wake out of your self induced fantasy. You don't even read my posts accurately enough to know that I never said that Socrates influenced the LXX. What a laugh, what a sad sad story.

Quote:
to learn how to handle personalities like yours.
Ken, you are certifiable. Loon is mild, as my old pap you to say, religion can make LSD look harmless. Ken, wow.

Quote:
So your constant badgering is only making me stronger. Thank You
Ken, dealing with someone on a internet forum is mild. Wait till we are face to face. Sweet love of God, we will see how much you can press.

Quote:
Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
You sure don't act like it.

Διάψαλμα

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 09-15-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
It's a slippery slope.

There is an issue with the Babylonian Talmud, which has been discussed on this forum.
There is cultural Marxism, which seeks to destroy our society by tearing apart our families and our Christian values.
Once Mike Blume made a comment to the effect that he quit reading the books on the subject of the Babylonian Talmud because he could tell that it was poisoning his spirit.
There is a point where you cross the line and it becomes hatred and prejudice.

When you made the statement that Apostolic dispensationalists (which would be the majority of our movement) need to repent because they have blood on their hands, you crossed the line.
The Lord knows my heart and I knows that I love all people. I really do not hate anyone, but I do hate the actions of some. I separate the sinner from the sin and love the sinner but hate the sin. I separate the ideology of Talmudic Judaism from the people who identify with the Jewish culture. Most Jewish peoples define themselves as secular. They do appreciate religious traditions, but they are mostly agnostic or atheist. Many Jewish people see the issues with reformed Judaism and adamantly oppose their ideologies.

I have made this same comparison with Secret Societies, Catholicism and Statism with their pyramidal structures. The people at the bottom of the organization are typically the workers for the cause and are totally unaware of the insidious nature of those at the top. Since they are the majority; and the face of the organization, the top can hide their agenda behind their naivety. It is a tactic of those who paint a false narrative of a dissenter; that their criticisms are of the whole group or organization, instead of the corrupt segment of that group. Without this linkage their illusions quickly disappear, and the organizations’ true intention is revealed.

I apologize for offending you and others with my comment on dispensationalist. Your right in that it was not the best choice of words. I should have said that those who knowingly defend Talmudic Judaism really need to reconsider their dispensationalism doctrine. This is the trap that I was referring to and I allowed my passion to let myself fall right into it. I believe events happened in my life to bring me out of dispensationalism. For much of my life I believed the same teachings as every other Apostolic on this doctrine. As I had mentioned; there were events that transpired, and I moved away from the ministry. If that did not happen, I would be just as staunch supporter as anyone else on this board.

I started to study on my own; with prayer and fasting, trying to rebuild my faith. Finally the wounds healed, and I started going back to church with my wife and children. My wife’s father is an Apostolic minister and she grew up in this way. She doesn’t believe everything the church teaches but she has been the best example of a Christian to me all my life. It was a twist of fate for me stumbling into Judaism’s teachings and its impact on our society. I was researching the origins of the Trinity and all roads led back to the Kabbalah and Babylonian Talmud. I started reading books on the subject like: Judaism Discovered, Michael Hoffman; Solving the Mystery of Babylon The Great, Edward Hendrie; Curse of Canaan, Eustace Mullins; Judaism's Strange Gods, Michael A. Hoffman II, The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler and many more.

Then it moved into the modern impact of Communistic Bolsheviks, Zionism, or Reformed Judaism, Cultural Marxism, and the history of Lithuanian persecution. It became personal when I studied Lithuanians history. My kinsmen were murdered by Bolsheviks claiming they were Anti-Semites and NAZI sympathizers. That may explain my sensitivity to being called an Anti- Semite when I know it is not true. It is a weaponized term designed to stamp out those who do not go along with main stream narrative of Zionism’s impact on our world today.

My current studies have been on the Lost sheep of Israel. Mike Blume is right in that the Babylonian Talmud is dark and full of superstition, racism, deceit and self-worship. I will try to be more conscious of discussing this subject since it offends so many. I still feel it would be good for you to study the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and see what racism really looks like. Again, I apologize for crossing the line with my comments.

Psalms 69:9 (KJV) For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 04:41 PM
Banned

You can keep posting all you want, but I am not reading your trash anymore. I know your trying to paint yourself as the defender of the board and me as the crazy dissenter. That is what crypto Marino's do in trying to control the narrative. But I am not biting on your hateful rhetoric anymore, so type away!

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 04:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
The Lord knows my heart and I knows that I love all people. I really do not hate anyone, but I do hate the actions of some. I separate the sinner from the sin and love the sinner but hate the sin. I separate the ideology of Talmudic Judaism from the people who identify with the Jewish culture. Most Jewish peoples define themselves as secular. They do appreciate religious traditions, but they are mostly agnostic or atheist. Many Jewish people see the issues with reformed Judaism and adamantly oppose their ideologies.

I have made this same comparison with Secret Societies, Catholicism and Statism with their pyramidal structures. The people at the bottom of the organization are typically the workers for the cause and are totally unaware of the insidious nature of those at the top. Since they are the majority; and the face of the organization, the top can hide their agenda behind their naivety. It is a tactic of those who paint a false narrative of a dissenter; that their criticisms are of the whole group or organization, instead of the corrupt segment of that group. Without this linkage their illusions quickly disappear, and the organizations’ true intention is revealed.

I apologize for offending you and others with my comment on dispensationalist. Your right in that it was not the best choice of words. I should have said that those who knowingly defend Talmudic Judaism really need to reconsider their dispensationalism doctrine. This is the trap that I was referring to and I allowed my passion to let myself fall right into it. I believe events happened in my life to bring me out of dispensationalism. For much of my life I believed the same teachings as every other Apostolic on this doctrine. As I had mentioned; there were events that transpired, and I moved away from the ministry. If that did not happen, I would be just as staunch supporter as anyone else on this board.

I started to study on my own; with prayer and fasting, trying to rebuild my faith. Finally the wounds healed, and I started going back to church with my wife and children. My wife’s father is an Apostolic minister and she grew up in this way. She doesn’t believe everything the church teaches but she has been the best example of a Christian to me all my life. It was a twist of fate for me stumbling into Judaism’s teachings and its impact on our society. I was researching the origins of the Trinity and all roads led back to the Kabbalah and Babylonian Talmud. I started reading books on the subject like: Judaism Discovered, Michael Hoffman; Solving the Mystery of Babylon The Great, Edward Hendrie; Curse of Canaan, Eustace Mullins; Judaism's Strange Gods, Michael A. Hoffman II, The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler and many more.

Then it moved into the modern impact of Communistic Bolsheviks, Zionism, or Reformed Judaism, Cultural Marxism, and the history of Lithuanian persecution. It became personal when I studied Lithuanians history. My kinsmen were murdered by Bolsheviks claiming they were Anti-Semites and NAZI sympathizers. That may explain my sensitivity to being called an Anti- Semite when I know it is not true. It is a weaponized term designed to stamp out those who do not go along with main stream narrative of Zionism’s impact on our world today.

My current studies have been on the Lost sheep of Israel. Mike Blume is right in that the Babylonian Talmud is dark and full of superstition, racism, deceit and self-worship. I will try to be more conscious of discussing this subject since it offends so many. I still feel it would be good for you to study the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and see what racism really looks like. Again, I apologize for crossing the line with my comments.

Psalms 69:9 (KJV) For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Selah
Ken, maybe you should spend more time with your wife and less time here.

Διάψαλμα
Old 09-15-2018, 04:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

About the origin of dispensationalism and Zionism, from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It seems that this teaching concerning the Jews was originated, or at least popularised, by Edward Irving, the founder of the Catholic Apostolic Church in the early 1800s. Irving of course was an influence on Darby (founder of dispensationalism). Irving is an interesting character. He was apparently funded and promoted by Henry Drummond, Jr, who it turns out was a very powerful and influential Scottish banker (his family loaned King George the money to pay for the Hessian mercenaries the British used during the War of Independence, and those Hessians comprised about 50% of the British military forces in America). The Drummond family helped get the Rothschild family going in the international banking business, apparently. While the Drummonds loaned the British crown the money to pay for the Hessian soldiers, the Hessians were ruled by King George's cousin who's banker was Mayer Rothschild. The Rothschilds at the time were also buying textiles to supply uniforms to the Hessian mercenaries during the War, and the Drummond family apparently was also heavily involved in the Scottish textile industry.

The Drummonds were also allied with the family who's most important member was the guy in charge of the British payroll for the soldiers fighting in America. Can't remember his name at the moment. In other words, the Drummonds and the Rothschilds were in business together. The Rothschilds were also interested in starting what would become known as Zionism.

Zionism was first really being spearheaded in London by the "Society for the Promotion of Christianity Among the Jews", aka the "Jews' society of London". The Drummonds were involved in that organisation. And, Henry Drummond supported and financed Edward Irving, and even supplied the moneys to start Irving's Catholic Apostolic Church. Drummond was named one of the "12 Apostles" of the CAC.

Irving's main contribution to religion seems to be his doctrine that "earthly things belong to the Jews, and heavenly things belong to the church" (the old Jew vs Gentile/Israel vs the Church dichotomy made famous by dispensationalism), and his doctrine that all the churches were becoming entirely apostate and would be totally destroyed by God's wrath. Once the christian church had been destroyed, God's attention would turn to the Jews, re-establish them back in Palestine, and elevate them to rule the world. He also seems to have contributed to early pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.

Apparently, John Darby attended meetings in the early 1800s at Henry Drummond's home, meetings devoted to hammering out prophetic interpretation (the original "Prophecy Club"). So there is a connection between Drummond and Darby, as well as between Irving and Drummond, and Irving and Darby (all three attended prophecy meetings at Drummond's home).

There is quite a bit of speculation that Drummond was also a Rosicrucian. Rosicrucianism and Zionism apparently go hand in hand.

So the ideas of dispensationalism, the dichotomy between Jews and Gentile Christians, the idea that Christians go to heaven but God gives the earth to the Jews, etc - what appears to the be major doctrinal foundation of opposition to Biblical theonomy - have their origins in a political and philosophical movement in the late 1700s and early 1900s, which itself gave birth to Zionism.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-15-2018, 04:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You can keep posting all you want, but I am not reading your trash anymore. I know your trying to paint yourself as the defender of the board and me as the crazy dissenter.
Is that why you apologized to the Dispensationalists? So, you can post the above? I am not the defender of the forum, you my boy chose the words you used. Apostolic1ness wanted to know why you came into the MAGA thread and turned it into an Anti Jew thread. Apostolic1ness isn't me, but he noticed that you have the same mantra continually. You are obsessed by it, and for the most part controlled by it. It is trash to you because no one tells you how the cow ate the cabbage. I hope your pastor pulls out the Larkin charts this week

Quote:
That is what crypto Marino's do in trying to control the narrative. But I am not biting on your hateful rhetoric anymore, so type away!
Are you trying to say crypto Marrano?

Διάψαλμα
Old 09-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It was spearheaded in London by the "Society for the Promotion of Christianity Among the Jews" Because Theodor Herzl original plan was to convert all Jews to Christianity.
Old 09-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
And, based on my research, it appears that Zionism was the result of a partnership between wealthy Scottish (Stuart) nobles in the British banking industry (like the Drummonds) and the rising star of Mayer Rothschild and his sons. In fact, the Rothschilds probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere except for the assistance provided by the Drummond clan. Both set up the "Jews' Society" in London (the original Zionist organization), both families played influential roles in creating and promoting dispensationalism (which is nothing but a religious facade for the Zionist movement, meant to get Christians on board).

What intrigues me is the question: what if any are the pre-18tg century connections between the Rothschild family and earlier banking empires (such as the Medicis)? And how are they connected to the Papal nobility (those wealthy aristocratic families that had come to dominate the Vatican)?

I can see the connections, tenuously, going all the way back to the days of John Hyrcanus, but I'm trying to fill in the details with actual documented evidence, if any is available.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf