Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-28-2020, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

Re: The Virus And Judgment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Oh, and the guy who posted the above post believes the logos created himself. That God has a skin suit standing next to His throne. He jumps into it when He wants to visit man. Mike also believes that Satan flys around in a spaceship, and will land on Mikeís lawn asking Mike to take him to his leader. Mike is the type of religious nut, my father warned me about.
Its one thing to not understand what someone is saying. Its another to make up lies for the "fun" of it.

Blessings Dom.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Its one thing to not understand what someone is saying. Its another to make up lies for the "fun" of it.

Blessings Dom.
No lies here you who curses in Christianese.
You believe that the Logos was created as the first body for God.
We are made in that image. Therefore the logos didnít create everything because it had to be created in order to create itself. Bit confusing but anyone can hunt down your nonsense on this forum. Same goes with Satanís space ship. I got that from you. Donít call people liars when you try to crawfish from your own religious stupidity.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

Dom

Quote:
No lies here you who curses in Christianese.
Please explain cursing in "Christianese".

Quote:
You believe that the Logos was created as the first body for God.
We are made in that image. Therefore the logos didn’t create everything because it had to be created in order to create itself.
The Logos was the visible image of the omnipresent, invisible God from the beginning.

UPC District Superintendent Chester Wright touches on this truth at 1:08-114 in this teaching on the Logos.

Quote:
Same goes with Satan’s space ship. I got that from you.
And what was it I said? That as a great end time delusion its a possibility that when the devil and his angels are cast out of Heaven by Michael and his angels they will not appear on Earth saying here we are the devil and his angels!

Instead it is a possibility they will appear as "aliens" making contact with the Earth. If so they could show the deceiving signs in the skies as "space ships". I think that is possible.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 03-30-2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Dom

Please explain cursing in "Christianese".
It's when angry religious people say God bless you through gritted teeth.

Quote:
The Logos was the visible image of the omnipresent, invisible God from the beginning.

UPC District Superintendent Chester Wright touches on this truth at 1:08-114 in this teaching on the Logos.
Oh, so you finding some UPCer who believes like you is supposed to give you credibility. Listen Hoss, I was never UPC, ever. I don't give a rat's hind end about any preacher or superintendent who agrees with your Jesus space suit of God. Comprende amigo.

Quote:
And what was it I said? That as a great end time delusion its a possibility that when the devil and his angels are cast out of Heaven by Michael and his angels they will not appear on Earth saying here we are the devil and his angels!

Instead it is a possibility they will appear as "aliens" making contact with the Earth. If so they could show the deceiving signs in the skies as "space ships". I think that is possible.
That is a bunch garbage formulated out of your Pee Wee Herman psychobabble. That's nutty stuff that make congregations go blank and roll their eyes, while they gaze at their watches. Mike, go find a pastor, shut your face, and serve under him.
Old 03-30-2020, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Oh, so you finding some UPCer who believes like you is supposed to give you credibility. Listen Hoss, I was never UPC, ever. I don't give a rat's hind end about any preacher or superintendent who agrees with your Jesus space suit of God. Comprende amigo.

That is a bunch garbage formulated out of your Pee Wee Herman psychobabble. That's nutty stuff that make congregations go blank and roll their eyes, while they gaze at their watches. Mike, go find a pastor, shut your face, and serve under him.
I know a well known preacher in Mississippi who preaches the same thing about demon/aliens in UFOs... Nuttier than a nutter butter.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
I know a well known preacher in Mississippi who preaches the same thing about demon/aliens in UFOs... Nuttier than a nutter butter.
I think I might know the same preacher. Furthermore I have a good friend who believes the whole Satan is an ancient astronaut. When Brother Tony Suarez had the preacher's forum, and went back and forth with my buddy exposing the whole little green demons from Mars ideology. Wish I would of saved the contents of the thread before the forum shut down.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I think I might know the same preacher. Furthermore I have a good friend who believes the whole Satan is an ancient astronaut. When Brother Tony Suarez had the preacher's forum, and went back and forth with my buddy exposing the whole little green demons from Mars ideology. Wish I would of saved the contents of the thread before the forum shut down.
I might have the sermon where he preaches about flying SAUCErs, 6 fingered Giants and a race half blood, hybrid demon children running around your neighborhood.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
I might have the sermon where he preaches about flying SAUCErs, 6 fingered Giants and a race half blood, hybrid demon children running around your neighborhood.
That's the guy.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Blessings to you Dom.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:08 PM
On the road less traveled

I don't know how you two are going to get along in heaven. I know you both plan on going.