Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > Sports Arena
Facebook

Notices

Sports Arena For all those who want to talk sports...


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 AM
Monterrey Monterrey is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of the Rio Grande
Posts: 2,790
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Lol
__________________
WHO IS BREXIT AND IS HE A TRINITARIAN?- James LeDeay 10/30/16


Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Precis Precis is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Hate: Yes, I hate any sports that takes the truth and makes a lie of it.
When the congregations will NOT separate themselves from the world as much as possible, by going to those worldly games.
I state it is wrong.
You do read your scripture don't you and you do believe in obeying it don't you?
Come OUT from them and be you separate and be MY people!
When I grew up we played baseball that did not cost a penny, we ran track that we did for the fun of the game, not for money.
Each congregation should have their own team and play their brother from another assembly.
We should NOT be giving to the world, that which we are to be giving to our brother in need.
Does not scripture state we are to love each other as Christ loved us?
Does not scripture state this is the ONLY way people will know we are HIS disciples?
Does not scripture state Christ is coming back after a chaste virgin?
I am sorry to say the UPCI and other Oneness Org. are not fitting that requirement.
I know none of us will live without sin (disobedience) at different points in life for we all make mistakes.
But to live in sin is another thing all togather.
Go back to the book of Acts and then read the letters and see just what the Apostles were telling us to stop doing.
To see what we are to be doing.
what the problem is with the body of Christ today is NOT many like truth and refuse it as the Israelites did when they were told the truth by their Prophets and Apostles.
James 5:19,20 states to tell your brother of his error, that makes him a sinner, and if he will listen and change you have saved him from death and hid a multitude of sins.
But if NOT he will die in them.
Go back and read in Deu. where if a brother wax poor it was his brother's requirement to take care of the poor brother to the point of giving him a job and pay him for that job and give him a FREE place to live and FREE food and clothing.
Then after he had saved up enough to start over.
The brother that was better off had to give the poor brother of his own substance for about six months be for sending out to make it on his own.
We the congregations give to just one man that is showing partiallity which is a SIN.
I feel sorry for all of those that feel I hate them, I DON"T.
I do hate what you are doing.
I must keep telling you until I am booted off or you change.
It is what the scriptures tells me, I must do.
If you change I have done what was required.
If you refuse and boot me off your blood be on you, I have done what was required.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Michael Phelps's Avatar
Michael Phelps Michael Phelps is offline
Rebel with a cause.


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 6,813
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precis View Post
Hate: Yes, I hate any sports that takes the truth and makes a lie of it.
When the congregations will NOT separate themselves from the world as much as possible, by going to those worldly games.
I state it is wrong.
You do read your scripture don't you and you do believe in obeying it don't you?
Come OUT from them and be you separate and be MY people!
When I grew up we played baseball that did not cost a penny, we ran track that we did for the fun of the game, not for money.
Each congregation should have their own team and play their brother from another assembly.
We should NOT be giving to the world, that which we are to be giving to our brother in need.
Does not scripture state we are to love each other as Christ loved us?
Does not scripture state this is the ONLY way people will know we are HIS disciples?
Does not scripture state Christ is coming back after a chaste virgin?
I am sorry to say the UPCI and other Oneness Org. are not fitting that requirement.
I know none of us will live without sin (disobedience) at different points in life for we all make mistakes.
But to live in sin is another thing all togather.
Go back to the book of Acts and then read the letters and see just what the Apostles were telling us to stop doing.
To see what we are to be doing.
what the problem is with the body of Christ today is NOT many like truth and refuse it as the Israelites did when they were told the truth by their Prophets and Apostles.
James 5:19,20 states to tell your brother of his error, that makes him a sinner, and if he will listen and change you have saved him from death and hid a multitude of sins.
But if NOT he will die in them.
Go back and read in Deu. where if a brother wax poor it was his brother's requirement to take care of the poor brother to the point of giving him a job and pay him for that job and give him a FREE place to live and FREE food and clothing.
Then after he had saved up enough to start over.
The brother that was better off had to give the poor brother of his own substance for about six months be for sending out to make it on his own.
We the congregations give to just one man that is showing partiallity which is a SIN.
I feel sorry for all of those that feel I hate them, I DON"T.
I do hate what you are doing.
I must keep telling you until I am booted off or you change.
It is what the scriptures tells me, I must do.
If you change I have done what was required.
If you refuse and boot me off your blood be on you, I have done what was required.
BERT!!!!!!How in the world are you, and furthermore, how did you get back in???????
__________________
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Precis Precis is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Re: For all you haters out there!!

M. P. You are the reason AFF is NOT what it should be.
How did You get on here???!!!!
If the Apostolic would ONLY let people on this AFF then all could discuss, debate, argue, reason out scripture with scripture until it is exhausted and all agree on ONE answer that can be taught as the truth.
NOT as it is now each congregation is taught a different so-called truth for the same question.
How is there truth to GOD's word if He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
There can NOT be fifty different truths on the very same subject, GOD says there is ONLY ONE.
NOT one POPE pastor is willing to debate or discuss what he teaches in front of the whole congregation as is taught in scripture.
They do all their chastizing and argueing and putting that person out of the congregation in a privit office behind closed doors.
where NONE of the congregation will ever know if the person that disagrees with the pastorPOPE realy has the truth and NOT allowed to state it.
We would NOT have fruitless debates with the trinity.
Our lives, the way we are living are to be the teachings we teach those around us.
NOT by debating the same things over and over.
Then agreeing to disagree.
That agreement leaves each in total disagreement for the rest of their life.
The same is true when we Oneness refuse to search out truth and agree to disagree.
Which makes BOTH wrong, it is for sure ONE if NOT BOTH ARE WRONG to start with.
But real debates about our own doctrine that is required by scripture.
We live in a politically correct church and world.
It is wrong to use the words the Prophets and Apstles used, such as fool, hell or damned.
We are taught that we can NOT hurt a person's feelings,when Paul and all the Prophets did just that.
We are taught, it is O.K. to commit spiritual adultery just don't commit carnal adultery.
We are taught, don't say any thing to a brother, just pray for him.
Then why was all the letters wrote to the brothers of the Apostles, and why did GOD send the Prophets?
Why not just have them go to a corner of their house and stay in prayer for the those in transgreesion?
Why, go to them and still write letters?
Why????!!!
You FOOL study to show yourself a workman unto GOD and NOT man, rightly dividing the word of truth.
NOT LISTENING TO A PASTOR WRONGLY DIVIDING IT.
You study and ask QUESTIONS and MAKE HIM PROVE THE ANSWER WITH SCRIPTURE THAT CAN NOT BE DISPROVED!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Michael Phelps's Avatar
Michael Phelps Michael Phelps is offline
Rebel with a cause.


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 6,813
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precis View Post
M. P. You are the reason AFF is NOT what it should be.
How did You get on here???!!!!
If the Apostolic would ONLY let people on this AFF then all could discuss, debate, argue, reason out scripture with scripture until it is exhausted and all agree on ONE answer that can be taught as the truth.
NOT as it is now each congregation is taught a different so-called truth for the same question.
How is there truth to GOD's word if He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
There can NOT be fifty different truths on the very same subject, GOD says there is ONLY ONE.
NOT one POPE pastor is willing to debate or discuss what he teaches in front of the whole congregation as is taught in scripture.
They do all their chastizing and argueing and putting that person out of the congregation in a privit office behind closed doors.
where NONE of the congregation will ever know if the person that disagrees with the pastorPOPE realy has the truth and NOT allowed to state it.
We would NOT have fruitless debates with the trinity.
Our lives, the way we are living are to be the teachings we teach those around us.
NOT by debating the same things over and over.
Then agreeing to disagree.
That agreement leaves each in total disagreement for the rest of their life.
The same is true when we Oneness refuse to search out truth and agree to disagree.
Which makes BOTH wrong, it is for sure ONE if NOT BOTH ARE WRONG to start with.
But real debates about our own doctrine that is required by scripture.
We live in a politically correct church and world.
It is wrong to use the words the Prophets and Apstles used, such as fool, hell or damned.
We are taught that we can NOT hurt a person's feelings,when Paul and all the Prophets did just that.
We are taught, it is O.K. to commit spiritual adultery just don't commit carnal adultery.
We are taught, don't say any thing to a brother, just pray for him.
Then why was all the letters wrote to the brothers of the Apostles, and why did GOD send the Prophets?
Why not just have them go to a corner of their house and stay in prayer for the those in transgreesion?
Why, go to them and still write letters?
Why????!!!
You FOOL study to show yourself a workman unto GOD and NOT man, rightly dividing the word of truth.
NOT LISTENING TO A PASTOR WRONGLY DIVIDING IT.
You study and ask QUESTIONS and MAKE HIM PROVE THE ANSWER WITH SCRIPTURE THAT CAN NOT BE DISPROVED!
Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I really agree with a lot of what you've stated here........I'm just surprised you are back! How did you slip past Admin???
__________________
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Hoovie's Avatar
Hoovie Hoovie is offline
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,197
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Phelps View Post
BERT!!!!!!How in the world are you, and furthermore, how did you get back in???????
LOL!
__________________
"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." Dave Barry 2005

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Sabby Sabby is offline
Stranger in a Strange Land


 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Rapid City
Posts: 902
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Jason, I've been trolling AFF again. It's a safe place to hate, even if it IS the COWBOYS
Russell Wilson is the MAN!
__________________
The Gospel is in Genesis
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Precis Precis is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Re: For all you haters out there!!

M. P. There are things that the trinity do that I agree with.
The point is do I do that which I agree with?
Or do I NOT do it even though I agree with it.
To agree with GOD's word is one thing.
Doing what it says even though I agree, is another.
Scripture states Judas Iscariot went out and hanged himself and another says go forth and do like wise.
I agree that both are scritpture.
But I will NOT do either.
I know a pastor taught a cousin those scriptures and he DID what the pastor told him it was O. K. to do.
I have see and heard false teaching that I do get mad when GOD's word is taught in a perverted way.
Like I said I am NOT mad at the person ONLY their heresy.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-21-2013, 05:01 AM
LifeUncommon LifeUncommon is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 169
Re: For all you haters out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Badejo View Post
For all you Dallas Cowboys haters out there!

I know Unregistered hates the Cowboys, but rooting against the Cowboys is like unto sin.

How do I figure? They are God's team, formerly coached by God's coach (until he got fired by Jerry), and they left the whole in the roof so God could watch His team.

What scripture do I have you ask? "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. "

So I call upon all you packers, vikings, 49ers, fans to bring forth fruits meet for repentance. The door is not yet shut, but when it shuts, no man can open it. Climb aborad the Cowboys bandwagon if you seek to be saved from mediocrity.


Um.... I don't even watch sports. You must be talking about someone else.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For you FoxNews haters ... n david Political Talk 30 07-01-2009 04:18 PM
This is for all the Trinity haters out there Jack Shephard Fellowship Hall 84 05-13-2009 02:04 PM
I thank God this is not a UPC haters Forum. COOPER Fellowship Hall 36 07-21-2007 03:03 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Praxeas
- by Salome
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.