Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > Sports Arena
Facebook

Notices

Sports Arena For all those who want to talk sports...

Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Re: Pick Your World Series Champ

Way to go! Tell the D man I think he put them over the top - dedicated fan he is.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM

He said you're right

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 10-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

By the way!!! While you guys were there hollering and screaming I said a quiet little liturgical prayer for the Cards...

What do you mean we dont know?!?

It worked did it not? You can't argue with success.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 AM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
By the way!!! While you guys were there hollering and screaming I said a quiet little liturgical prayer for the Cards...

What do you mean we dont know?!?

It worked did it not? You can't argue with success.
The Rangers were just getting their bearings on a team they haven't played, on game does not make a series. And the Cards best pitcher barely got by us at home. So don't be celebrating just yet, we haven't even begun to fight!!!
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 10-20-2011, 08:03 AM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
Day 1 belong to the Cards

Celebrate while you can!!! It will be short lived!!
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 10-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

I do believe we have a few more days of dove hunting season here in Texas. We can throw a couple of cardinals in the mix.

Just sayin...

I want to get away, I wanna fly away...
Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 AM

Interestingly enough, the last 12 world series games have been won by whichever team won the first game of the series....

But....ya never know for sure

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 10-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Not riding the train

Way to go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2011, 10:17 PM

Old 10-23-2011, 06:53 AM

G3 Cards 14 Rangers 7

"I'm just gonna have to sayuh those redbirds-uh, sure smacked those Ranger last night-uh, ohh somebody ain't hearin me-uh", can I get an amenuhh"...

Last edited by shag; 10-23-2011 at 07:38 AM.