Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
neckties, sin

Old 08-31-2015, 09:01 PM
NW Acts 2:38 Son

Re: Why I Preach Against NECKTIES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
This is a post I made about a month or 6 weeks ago:

I received this from an Apostolic/Pentecostal minister and thought I'd pass it on without comment.

10 Reasons why CHRISTIAN MEN should REJECT the EVIL PRACTICE of WEARING A NECKTIE:

1 As a piece of clothing a necktie is SUPERFLUOUS. It serves NO FUNCTION BUT ORNAMENTATION. This makes it by definition IMMODEST and OSTENTATIOUS, appealing to the LUST OF THE EYES and PRIDE OF LIFE! (1 John 2:15)

2 As such, a necktie is nothing more than SILK JEWELRY!

3 Neckties are often made in BRIGHT COLORS (like RED, PURPLE and even PINK) and BOLD, PATTERNS. Again, this serves no purpose but to DRAW ATTENTION to the FLESH!

4 Most neckties are made of SILK. We all know what silk is used for: WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR! This makes wearing a necktie a VILE ABOMINATION according to DEUTERONOMY 22:5!

5 Furthermore, many of the patterns on neckties are SIMILAR or IDENTICAL TO those on WOMEN’S DRESSES (i.e., PAISLEY or even FLOWERS). ABOMINATION!

6 Many designers of neckties are KNOWN HOMOSEXUALS! Why would a GODLY MAN want something HANGING AROUND HIS NECK that is the personal expression of the PERVERTED HEART of a SODOMITE?

7 Whatever Lot had in Sodom, HE LEFT IN SODOM. Shouldn’t you leave this FLIMSY FLAG OF SODOM behind as well?

(NOTE: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE. PLEASE DON’T ALLOW WOMEN TO READ ANY FARTHER)

8 A long necktie tied around a man’s neck is itself a PHALLIC SYMBOL (in the shape of the MALE SEX ORGAN). What messages are conveyed to the subconscious mind of those around you as you PARADE before them wearing this SYMBOL of LASCIVIOUSNESS?

9 Satan is often depicted with PHALLIC SYMBOLS. This only further DEMONSTRATES how EVIL AND DEMONIC this THING is, and how easy it is for the DEVIL to SNEAK IN to our BEDROOMS through the CLOTHING hanging in our CLOSETS!

10 ALMOST ALL NECKTIES ARE POINTED AT THE BOTTOM, the part that reaches TO OR BELOW THE BELT. WHY IS IT POINTED? WHAT IS IT POINTING TO?

DEAR SAINT OF GOD, HOW CAN WE CHRISTIANS TOLERATE OUR PREACHERS, SINGERS, AND SUPPOSED LEADERS PARADING ACROSS OUR PLATFORMS ADVERTISING ON THEIR BELLIES EVERY SIN OF UNCLEANNESS AND PERVERSION THERE IS? WE MUST PUT A STOP TO IT! PRINT THIS MESSAGE AND SHOW IT TO YOUR PASTOR. TELL HIM YOU MUST WITHHOLD YOUR TITHE AS LONG AS HE INSISTS ON SPENDING IT ON SUCH ABOMINATIONS! GOD HATES SIN! HIS JUDGMENT IS COMING TO THE MEN OF SODOM
I know where this comes from.

It comes from a compromiser that hates and mocks good men for taking a stand.

It is not a joke. This is written in the same spirit that was conveyed by a well known preacher.

He was listening to Elder Steve McMullen Preach "The importance of direction" at 97 PSR Conference.

While all the people were worshiping and glorifying the Lord as the elder preached, they were running dancing and just having a Holy Ghost time.

While on the platform he leaned over to an evangelist and said "This ain't Holiness preaching real Holiness preaching will put you on your face."

That is the filthy spirit of the compromiser. Heis no longer alive and the evangelist is no longer living for god.

This is not hearsay, I heard it from the horses mouth.

As the Guy was trying to convince me "all that Holiness ain't necessary."