Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 11-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Re: Take Me In-Catherine Mullins

I am thankful that many that come to this forum overlook you guys and come in and find good times of worship. They are blessed.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
1. So how do you know his wrists are limp? That he is a sissy? Is he supposed to be Mr. Bad? Macho Man? If I saw him on the street I would think nothing different than I would think of any other man.
Unfortunately, I believe you are serious.

Quote:
2. They want to see something in their own generation?
Oh, that's right, Pentecostal revival ended in 1906 when the white folks left Azusa Street, I guess.

Quote:
3. Maybe thats the way they have encountered him for the most part? When they connect with him in other ways they will know him more than they do now?
Where does Scripture teach that people "encounter God" via music, as opposed to doctrine and faith? Maybe, just maybe, there is an alternative religion masquerading as "Christianity" which is designed to create an emotional catharsis through music. Just like the 60s which was an ADMITTED CIA operation using music to draw in young people for various social engineering experiments. Peter Wagner claimed "the next big revival will be through music", he also claimed the Beatles were anointed and that same 60s music anointing would be given to the charismatic movement. I believe he said this in the 70s or 80s?

Quote:
4. Maybe because there are more women than men seeking God? Loving God? Attending Church?
Or, maybe religion is feminized because women are more likely to supply money to the religion business, and because society itself is following an emasculating agenda of effeminising men and catering to women, and organized religion is as much a part of that as any other sector of our managed Beast society?

Quote:
I am a man who is drawn closer to God in times of intimate praise and worship. I know nothing about "romance sexpade". I do know about loving Jesus.
What kind of work did you do most of your life before retiring?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I am thankful that many that come to this forum overlook you guys and come in and find good times of worship. They are blessed.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to help some reader/viewer discover the truth that the Gospel and salvation are not to be found in emotionally manipulative CIA developed effeminized brainwashing disguised as "music" and "worship". Hopefully they will discover good times in real, SCRIPTURAL worship, like actually believing, obeying, and being conformed to the Holy Bible and the one true original and ancient APOSTOLIC FAITH OF JESUS and His first century disciples.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Where does Scripture teach that people "encounter God" via music, as opposed to doctrine and faith?
I made no such comment that worship ALONE will cause encounters with God APART FROM faith and doctrine.

Can souls ENCOUNTER GOD through praising and worshiping him with music?

Last time I checked the largest book of the Bible BY FAR.....is called "Psalms". 150 chapters!

Numerous encounters with God are found within them.

Quote:
What kind of work did you do most of your life before retiring?
So now my own manhood is in question? I cant believe I'm on a Christian Forum.

All right I'll play along for one round.

Most of my work life was spent as a dock worker. The last 15 years I worked with the mentally retarded and criminally insane. There God allowed me to know what its like to be assaulted in practically every way. Bigger and badder men than me have attacked me night after night. Men that I was there to help. Many times I was alone.

He taught me how to care as much for the persons safety who was punching, kicking, biting, choking and trying to wrestle me to the ground as for my own.

He taught me by his grace how to turn the other cheek when I was spat in the face....and come back and love the same people doing it for 15 years.

God is good. Peace and love.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 11-02-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
A few questions, if I may:

1. Why do so many male leaders in Christendom come across as limp wristed sissy soyboys? I don't know the guy but if I met him on the street I would keep myself and my kids away from him. Just saying.
Dead on, the individual is bare feet, walking ever so gently on lotus petals robbed in saffron. It is religion which has all different spectrums. Here we have the typical Charismatic Vineyard, Lakeland/Pensacola Florida witchcraft. It sort of looks like a lamb? Also at times it even seems to say bah, bah, like a lamb. But, that is the bait, and by the time you end up getting the switch, you are thoroughly convinced of the "magical Jesus, butterflies and vanilla lattes."

Quote:
2. Why do these people talk and carry on as if there never has been any Pentecostal revival in America or elsewhere?
Because they were born out of a so called latter day revival in the late 80s and early 90s. So, these individuals still believe they are the continuance of the mayhem of Brownsville and Lakeland. They all gathered around the punching tattooed evangelist Todd Bentley, and his "fresh fire?" I remember a pastor telling me that we have to have fresh bread. I said go down to the supermarket and pick some up. The Bible with book chapter and verse is tried and true. Solid. A Snap on ratchet is costly, why? Because it is built to last, and handed down from father to son. That is what truth is all about. Not some Home Depot Husky ratchet that will be worthless over the years with everyday use.

Quote:
3. Why do these people identify worship and the presence of God almost exclusively with music? They sound like a Christianised version of Beatlemania.
Because they were taught that music is the only way of contact. Pavlov's Dog salivates, and pharisees conditioned the next generation to see the Torah only through their eyes. If truth comes around it is only accepted by the sincere, while the religious see it as legalistic blasphemy.

Quote:
4. Why has Christian music and (by extension) "worship" become dominated by women and the feminine approach to things? I don't know any men who feel "drawn closer to God" by having worship presented as some kind of Harlequin romance sexcapade. Well, maybe guys like the guy in the video but that brings me back to question number 1...
Because religions of Female worship always seemed to have transvestite priesthood? The excuse some use is that more women are apt to worship God? Seek the spiritual, and more mumbo jumbo along those lines. Yet, men really aren't coming to be seekers because THEY usually see that "religion" is more of a female thing. Which as the case for this sort of group. The guy in the video seems a little soft, because his predecessors were also soft. Keep in mind that a huge portion of their leadership is female. Guys under female leadership tend to take on female attributes. Which seems to be the plight with even Roman Catholics who have goddess worship, and celibate priesthood. Mix all that with the modern "falling testosterone epidemic" in the modern world and you have a formula for disaster.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Because religions of Female worship always seemed to have transvestite priesthood? The excuse some use is that more women are apt to worship God? Seek the spiritual, and more mumbo jumbo along those lines. Yet, men really aren't coming to be seekers because THEY usually see that "religion" is more of a female thing. Which as the case for this sort of group. The guy in the video seems a little soft, because his predecessors were also soft. Keep in mind that a huge portion of their leadership is female. Guys under female leadership tend to take on female attributes. Which seems to be the plight with even Roman Catholics who have goddess worship, and celibate priesthood. Mix all that with the modern "falling testosterone epidemic" in the modern world and you have a formula for disaster.
^ THIS.

Modern Christendom has become a modern iteration of pagan worship replete with female oracles who "usher in the divine presence" through their sensual rites, castrated eunuchs and effeminate males, an emphasis on the Muse as the source of inspiration, etc. All pagan religions seemed to focus on music, sensuality, and female worship leaders. Temple prostitutes with their jangling tambours and silly girly-men all seeking to create a "rapture" of carnal ecstasy in praise of sweet baby Tammuz. Sadly, this paradigm has infiltrated Christendom.

Although I believe a lot of this infiltration can be documented as an intentional agenda bent on destroying the western, patriarchal Christian power base of society, I think a lot of it also just a natural evolution of the effeminizing tendency of the debased and luxurious times we live in. When the hardest task a man has to overcome is sitting in an office cubicle all day and figuring out how best to make someone else rich, it doesn't tend to promote any sort of manly vigor that would serve as a caution and check against being led astray by silly women and spiritual drag queens.

Old 11-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I made no such comment that worship ALONE will cause encounters with God APART FROM faith and doctrine.

Can souls ENCOUNTER GOD through praising and worshiping him with music?

Last time I checked the largest book of the Bible BY FAR.....is called "Psalms". 150 chapters!

Numerous encounters with God are found within them.
Your emphasis has been the MUSIC, the MOOD created by a specific type and style of music. The book of Psalms contains no specified form of melody, rhythm, or tempo, beat, voicing, tone, pitch, etc. Yet you seem to have adopted the charismatic concept that the MELODY, BEAT, TEMPO, VOICING, ETC is what can create or help create the right atmosphere. You are in love with IHOP music, and I already posted documentation on how their music is INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED TO INDUCE A SPECIFIC, DESIRED PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL RESPONSE IN THE AUDIENCE. And their techniques are NOT found in the Psalms but in Freudian psychology and other cognitive behavior modification techniques. Even Plato recognized the manipulation of music to induce mild hypnotic states conducive to external mind control.

I notice you did not provide the scriptures that explain how one encounters God via MUSIC. Perhaps you are not aware that such a concept literally SATURATES pagan religion?

Quote:
So now my own manhood is in question? I cant believe I'm on a Christian Forum.
1. I wasn't questioning your manhood, I was asking about your background, in order to get a better idea of what makes you YOU.

2. But your histrionic response does cause me to question your psyche a bit, as your response is a standard female pearl-clutching type of response. "How DARE you! Well, I never!" You can't believe you're on a Christian forum because effeminacy in men is being questioned? Does that mean your idea of Christianity is some kind of cuckolded beta-male emotion-based "muh feelz" religious "safe space"?

Christendom has been subverted by and taken over by an effeminised cult of neopagans masquerading as saints. They push for and demand music that replicates sex, with soft (but PA amplified) "breathy and whispery" sappy sweet talk. This creates a psychological effect, equivalent to hearing a person whispering in your ear, creating an unconscious sensual response, as if you are the only one they are talking to. Lyrical content amounting to metaphorical coitus with the divinity, all in the name of Jesus.

Sorry, bro, but real Bible religion is undeniably Patriarchal and masculine, not a religon of sweet sensitive emotional guys being led by women and women-like males. God doesn't want men to "fall in love with Jesus" the way a stupid teenager falls in love with some chick. He wants men to man up and serve the King, and IMITATE the King by being responsible leaders of other men, as well as of women. A religion's mentality is reflected in its music.

Quote:
All right I'll play along for one round.

Most of my work life was spent as a dock worker. The last 15 years I worked with the mentally retarded and criminally insane. There God allowed me to know what its like to be assaulted in practically every way. Bigger and badder men than me have attacked me night after night. Men that I was there to help. Many times I was alone.

He taught me how to care as much for the persons safety who was punching, kicking, biting, choking and trying to wrestle me to the ground as for my own.

He taught me by his grace how to turn the other cheek when I was spat in the face....and come back and love the same people doing it for 15 years.

God is good. Peace and love.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
^ THIS.

Modern Christendom has become a modern iteration of pagan worship replete with female oracles who "usher in the divine presence" through their sensual rites, castrated eunuchs and effeminate males, an emphasis on the Muse as the source of inspiration, etc. All pagan religions seemed to focus on music, sensuality, and female worship leaders. Temple prostitutes with their jangling tambours and silly girly-men all seeking to create a "rapture" of carnal ecstasy in praise of sweet baby Tammuz. Sadly, this paradigm has infiltrated Christendom.

Although I believe a lot of this infiltration can be documented as an intentional agenda bent on destroying the western, patriarchal Christian power base of society, I think a lot of it also just a natural evolution of the effeminizing tendency of the debased and luxurious times we live in. When the hardest task a man has to overcome is sitting in an office cubicle all day and figuring out how best to make someone else rich, it doesn't tend to promote any sort of manly vigor that would serve as a caution and check against being led astray by silly women and spiritual drag queens.
I believe you have hit a home run, and following that movement you will find that what you believe is actually true. I believe (I think I mentioned this in another thread) how the Jesus Freak movement was the tip of the iceberg. What we have today with Brownsville revival and Lakeland Florida is witchcraft. Women are the "prophetess" who right in the middle of their song starts to prophesy. The men then start to follow the female lead, and take on the female traits of their female leadership. Nothing real ever came out of that movement, just a bunch of confusion.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

An interesting story. At the UPC Church in our town last night they had "youth revival"for this section of the UPC in Ky. During the praise and worship it was at least half what would be considered "Charismatic".

The Preacher from California commented that at his home Church they are also doing more of this kind of music. Not to say he particularly favored it. He then said he was going to sing one that was older than these. I figured maybe something from the hymn book.

He announced the song "Though It All".

I was amazed. He had just said his Church was doing more Charismatic worship. Then he announces an old song to sing. It turns out to be a song from THE JESUS MOVEMENT! An Andrea Crouch song from the early 70's.

If the Lord tarries I imagine we will see more of this.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
Where is "intimacy with God" in the Bible?

Reminds me of the stomach ache that came after the minister instructed us to make love to Jesus. yuck.
So upon watching the video in post one all you can think of is "yuk"?

What Church were you sitting in where the Minister told you to start making love to Jesus?

What does "intimacy" mean?

Websters:

Private, personal, very close or familiar, deep and thorough.

You dont see this in the Bible? An intimate relationship with God?