Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Banned

God created more then one male and female.

All races have the same blood and were created with the same blood but different races.

Where did these people come from that would kill Cain?Gen. 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Where did Cain get a wife and the people to start building a city?Gen.4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Adam and Eve didn't have more children until after Cain knew his wife and built a city.Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew

The difference between creation in the first chapter and formation in the second chapter.The creation of God In Gen.1:1-6.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.(It don't say how many he created. I believe he created male and female of each race)

2:7-25 God formed Adam(formed means to take something already created and form it. This is why it says he formed Adam, it don't say he created him. So It is very clear this is two different events.)

We find here ,the creation of man could eat everything but forming. Adam could not.So again we find this is two different events)
1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it

1:24-25.God created the beasts before the man and in 2;19 he formed the beasts after he formed Adam.(So here again we find these are two different events)

(So again we find these are not the same events)In 2;4-5 the man didn't till the ground and 3:19 and2:15 then when he formed Adam, he did till the ground.

6:2 The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.(So here we see two different groups of people,the sons of man and the Sons of God.This is where Cain got his wife from ,the sons of man.)
Old 03-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: God created more then one male and female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelel View Post
All races have the same blood and were created with the same blood but different races.

Where did these people come from that would kill Cain?Gen. 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Where did Cain get a wife and the people to start building a city?Gen.4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Adam and Eve didn't have more children until after Cain knew his wife and built a city.Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew

The difference between creation in the first chapter and formation in the second chapter.The creation of God In Gen.1:1-6.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.(It don't say how many he created. I believe he created male and female of each race)

2:7-25 God formed Adam(formed means to take something already created and form it. This is why it says he formed Adam, it don't say he created him. So It is very clear this is two different events.)

We find here ,the creation of man could eat everything but forming. Adam could not.So again we find this is two different events)
1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it

1:24-25.God created the beasts before the man and in 2;19 he formed the beasts after he formed Adam.(So here again we find these are two different events)

(So again we find these are not the same events)In 2;4-5 the man didn't till the ground and 3:19 and2:15 then when he formed Adam, he did till the ground.

6:2 The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.(So here we see two different groups of people,the sons of man and the Sons of God.This is where Cain got his wife from ,the sons of man.)
Adam lived several hundred years and so did Eve...imagine how many children they had and imagine how many children their children had? That is where all the people came from.

Gen 2 is an elaboration of day 6

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
[B]

(It don't say how many he created. I believe he created male and female of each race)
It's fine that you believe what you have stated, just realize it is speculation. The problem with speculations is...it's speculation. There are some things that the scriptures don't tell us and so people start speculating. That's why there is always weird doctrines popping up all the time.

What's wrong with saying, "The Scripture doesn't tell exactly where they came from?"

Quote:
God created the heavens and the earth, God formed man from the created earth. This is no great mystery. Man was form after the earth was created which supports your definition of "formed", don't make things harder than they are.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:27 PM
el-charis

Adam and Eve had numerous children; they had been told to "fill the earth" (Gen 1:28). Cain's guilt and fear over killing his brother were heavy, and he probably feared repercussions from his family. If he was capable of killing, so were they. The wife Cain chose may have been one of his sisters or a niece. The human race was still genetically pure, and there was no fear of side effects from marrying relatives.

Just b/c it doesn't mention others doesn't mean they weren't there.
Gen. 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again....
'Again' doesn't mean the second time. Strong's Concordance says it means 'more' or 'a good while'. There could have been females born and just not mentioned.

Genesis 1:27 God CREATED man in his own image....
God did create (make) man and woman.....

YOUR WORDS 2:7-25 God formed Adam(formed means to take something already created and form it. This is why it says he formed Adam, it don't say he created him. So It is very clear this is two different events.)

You just contradicted yourself.

YOUR WORDS 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it.

Have you never said 'everything, except that'. Just b/c God says 'every' then tells them something they can eat of doesn't mean it's two different events.

Gen. 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature....

It did not say every creature.

Gen. 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

It could mean no creature that was formed in Gen. 1:24 was not a suitable companion for him.

But I totally agree with gloryseeker. People start to analyze scripture too much and people start to think they get new revelations. Which is exactly why we have so many false doctrines.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:00 PM
I wanna live...

There is one race, the human race. There are many ethnicities which are a result of different cultures, and different physical attributes that develop from different longstanding geographical locations. I believed we all looked the same until we were spread over the earth. Time changed our outward appearance. Assuming there were people other than Adam and Eve before the fall suggests there were perfect, sinless people somewhere that were not affected by the fall.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Quote:

Do you think that Adam and Eve had just three children, and only sons?

In one thousand years from the time Adam and Eve were ousted until Noah started building the ark, over half a million people were on the earth.

There is no way of knowing how much time had passed between them being ousted and Cain being banished, but it's possible that 500 years had passed, meaning that it's possible that there was 100,000 people on the earth by that time.

In addition, there are very few 'true' races. Most of us are mixed and have been for thousands of years. For instance, Europeans aren't a true race and never have been. Central Americans aren't a true race. Hispanics aren't a true race.

Your true races that exist are those like the American Indians, Black Africans, and Orientals. There are a few more but they don't have many people left. Even among American Indians, there are some tribes that are virtually extinct now.

Educate yourself not only with the Bible, but with what you are assuming to have happened.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Banned

Where did Cain get a wife and the people to start building a city?Adam and Eve didn't have more children until after Cain knew his wife and built a city.Gen.4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew
Old 03-25-2008, 07:47 PM
el-charis

Quote:
Where did Cain get a wife and the people to start building a city?Adam and Eve didn't have more children until after Cain knew his wife and built a city.Gen.4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew
How do you know Adam and Eve didn't have any more children? When it said 'Adam knew his wife again' several times could mean again. Just because the daughters aren't mentioned doesn't mean they weren't there.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Banned

The Sons of God is descendents of Adam and Eve,the sons of man are descendents of other races of people God created.

Gen.6:2 The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.(So here we see two different groups of people,the sons of man and the Sons of God.This is where Cain got his wife from ,the sons of man.)
Old 03-25-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by el-charis View Post
How do you know Adam and Eve didn't have any more children? When it said 'Adam knew his wife again' several times could mean again. Just because the daughters aren't mentioned doesn't mean they weren't there.
Seth took the place of Abel.Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew