Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Checking in at Gabby's Sis. TS! For the women with questions that are too in-depth for a gab session...please visit me on the Dear Rhoni thread!

Love & Blessings, Rhoni

Morning I have already been told I need to come visit you because I have an issue with wanting to beat someone over the head with a bat.... Problem is I cant remember who I was beating up now!!!! LOL
Old 02-10-2007, 09:11 AM
delete account

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Morning I have already been told I need to come visit you because I have an issue with wanting to beat someone over the head with a bat.... Problem is I cant remember who I was beating up now!!!! LOL
AG,

I'm heading to Firewheel mall for a manicure/pedicure...I have to relax before I cut and paste the IDIOT thread...so then we can decide who to beat over the head with a bat! LOL

Blessings, Rhoni
Old 02-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
AG,

I'm heading to Firewheel mall for a manicure/pedicure...I have to relax before I cut and paste the IDIOT thread...so then we can decide who to beat over the head with a bat! LOL

Blessings, Rhoni

ROFL! I will probably see you there! IF Zoey ever wakes up!!!! She stayed up all night packing her stuff (guess she thought she was going somewhere or something!!!???) so she is still sleeping but we were gonna go hit the mall today too... she hasnt been to that one and is driving me nuts to go! By the time I am done there I may need a bigger bat!!! Thats the only thing with an all outdoor mall.... Everyone tries to drive everywhere and the streets are too small and then you wanna kill em all!!! YEP!!!! Whew Rhoni I am glad I am gonna be seeing you in the morning sounds like I need major therapyROFL!!!! jk
Old 02-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

OK so I guess we bring the saga of the crazy lives here? I was prayin it wouldnt start this soon though but here goes... I think maybe the prayers are workin.... not sure this one has me too confused... So I asked yall to pray about my husbands job... pretty much he was getting let go at his rig as of yesterday morning because of a stupid person!!! Well.... they called in another driller to take his place and when the new drill got there he was asked by another person on the rig why he was there and when he told them there was a total outcry LOL... literally...they all went to stupid who did this and asked why he did it... so he comes back and said that he didnt ask for my DH to be replaced all he asked is that they send someone to better train him there for that job...

SO they inform stupid that no one knows how to work this kind of rig better than my dh as he is the one who has worked them the longest and these are some newfangled chinese somethings that they had to literally get the manufacturer here to show him how to run it and so he has learnt from the maker and he is about the most knowledgable of them all regarding this.... so now stupid has hushed for now and the new driller they called out said he doesnt want nothing to do with a stupid chinese built rig cuz they impossible to fix without the actual manufacturer coming to do so and that takes weeks so he was out.... then 10 min later my dh's entire crew went to the toolpusher and informed him that if dh left they all went with him as they couldnt work with the other driller soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As of right now we are swinging in limbo and no idea what on earth we is gonna do!!!! I am more confused then ever and I am now going to excuse myself from here and return to my corner and practice my batting skills!!!!!!!

I am beginning to think I should just write a book... but they dont make them big enough for all this stupidityLOL
Old 02-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

My 5 year old is sick and just looks pitiful. Poor guy!

All of the kids are being good so I was getting some laundry done and then my dad called and ruined a fairly good morning. ( say fairly because there is nothing good about laundry and a sick kiddo but its great that it is quiet and I am able to do the things needed today)

Anyway--my dad was just being my dad. He is nosy and needed to give his input on us buying a new truck. *sigh* Called my sister and vented--which made me feel TONS better. She lives near him and has had to deal with the same thing this week.

Lord help me if I am like this to my sons when they are grown.....
Old 02-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

As sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives!

Boy, I thought my life was complicatedc in some ways.

Good morning ladies!

Good to see all here. The forum is up and running and everyone is making the adjustment great!

I have a few prayer requests.
I am hurt (physically) from the fall yesterday. Not serious, just really sore!
I also need very quickly to replace my car. I have to know how to get rid of it. It is on a City street, and the City do not like for vehicles to be left on the streets.
It has insurance, and the insurance is easier to transfer, than to just cancel and start again.

Praying for you all.

God Bless!

Ron

PS STS No package yet!
Old 02-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Sister Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
OK so I guess we bring the saga of the crazy lives here? I was prayin it wouldnt start this soon though but here goes... I think maybe the prayers are workin.... not sure this one has me too confused... So I asked yall to pray about my husbands job... pretty much he was getting let go at his rig as of yesterday morning because of a stupid person!!! Well.... they called in another driller to take his place and when the new drill got there he was asked by another person on the rig why he was there and when he told them there was a total outcry LOL... literally...they all went to stupid who did this and asked why he did it... so he comes back and said that he didnt ask for my DH to be replaced all he asked is that they send someone to better train him there for that job...

SO they inform stupid that no one knows how to work this kind of rig better than my dh as he is the one who has worked them the longest and these are some newfangled chinese somethings that they had to literally get the manufacturer here to show him how to run it and so he has learnt from the maker and he is about the most knowledgable of them all regarding this.... so now stupid has hushed for now and the new driller they called out said he doesnt want nothing to do with a stupid chinese built rig cuz they impossible to fix without the actual manufacturer coming to do so and that takes weeks so he was out.... then 10 min later my dh's entire crew went to the toolpusher and informed him that if dh left they all went with him as they couldnt work with the other driller soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As of right now we are swinging in limbo and no idea what on earth we is gonna do!!!! I am more confused then ever and I am now going to excuse myself from here and return to my corner and practice my batting skills!!!!!!!

I am beginning to think I should just write a book... but they dont make them big enough for all this stupidityLOL
Sis hang in there...it will all work to the good...God always makes things turn out just right...don't let the storm wear you down...keep your eyes on Jssus and don't loose faith...

Love you and hugs and blessings...I will be praying for you!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Sister Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhaloisintheshop View Post
My 5 year old is sick and just looks pitiful. Poor guy!

All of the kids are being good so I was getting some laundry done and then my dad called and ruined a fairly good morning. ( say fairly because there is nothing good about laundry and a sick kiddo but its great that it is quiet and I am able to do the things needed today)

Anyway--my dad was just being my dad. He is nosy and needed to give his input on us buying a new truck. *sigh* Called my sister and vented--which made me feel TONS better. She lives near him and has had to deal with the same thing this week.

Lord help me if I am like this to my sons when they are grown.....
You won't be....my mom is had mental illness and it's the worst kind because she thinks we all have the problem and she is fine...my sister and I have had to deal with her over very hard things at times....all you can do is love him, honor him, but don't be his doormat...when he is done tell him "thanks dad" for your great info...and then do what you wanted to anyway...

Love hugs and blessings sis...
Old 02-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Sister Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
As sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives!

Boy, I thought my life was complicatedc in some ways.

Good morning ladies!

Good to see all here. The forum is up and running and everyone is making the adjustment great!

I have a few prayer requests.
I am hurt (physically) from the fall yesterday. Not serious, just really sore!
I also need very quickly to replace my car. I have to know how to get rid of it. It is on a City street, and the City do not like for vehicles to be left on the streets.
It has insurance, and the insurance is easier to transfer, than to just cancel and start again.

Praying for you all.

God Bless!

Ron

PS STS No package yet!
Brother I know how those falls can make ya hurt...I hope you feel better so much sooner...

Do you have any programs up there that lets you donate your car, running or not to a chairty...and you get a tax right off for it...sown here some of the big chairties will even come and tow it away!

Those cookies are going to be hockey pucks by the time you get them...maybe the delivery guy ate them...

I am praying for you...
Old 02-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Sister Truth Seeker

Last nite I was so tired I didn't say HI and thank you all for checking in...I am hoping Gabby's will survive here in this area....I know eveyone goes to the main area first so they may not see Gabby's ....

I will be so sad if Gabby's dies....

Welcome one and all...

Love and blessings to you....