Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

Re: Syria attacked, Russian plane down

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Seriously, read the news before automatically blasting the POTUS. You're like the bots on Twitter who auto-respond to every Trump tweet with garbage unrelated to the tweet.
Seriously, it was hyperbolic response to a hyperbolically-tinged post.

I know it is hard to tell that kind of stuff sometimes with text, without hearing vocal inflections...

The "news" on this subject has been updated several times since the initial reporting of this event.

Seriously, read the posts above and below the post in question for proper context before automatically blasting the POSTER.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Seriously, it was hyperbolic response to a hyperbolically-tinged post.

I know it is hard to tell that kind of stuff sometimes with text, without hearing vocal inflections...

The "news" on this subject has been updated several times since the initial reporting of this event.

Seriously, read the posts above and below the post in question for proper context before automatically blasting the POSTER.
I read the news when I woke up this morning, well before you blasted the POTUS. It was known then that it was an Israeli op; that Syria shot down the Russian plane trying to shoot down Israeli planes which were long gone; and that Russia knew it was Syria who did it.

I did read the posts. Still say you're like the bots on Twitter who respond to any news by blasting the POTUS. TDS is a terrible disease.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
I read the news when I woke up this morning, well before you blasted the POTUS. It was known then that it was an Israeli op; that Syria shot down the Russian plane trying to shoot down Israeli planes which were long gone; and that Russia knew it was Syria who did it.

I did read the posts. Still say you're like the bots on Twitter who respond to any news by blasting the POTUS. TDS is a terrible disease.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Ironically that's what you should have done before posting...drink coffee and read the news.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Apparently, Israel and possibly a French warship launched a barrage of missiles on Syria, and a Russian plane has gone down.

The US is claiming we aren't involved, and that Syrian air defense accidentally shot down the Russian plane. Russia is blaming a French ship.

Meanwhile, China has announced they are standing with Russia and Syria.

Good grief, this reads like the buildup to WW1 (remember that one?), mass stupidity running rampant. Anyways, war is always a neat distraction from what's going on at home...
Quote:
Throw Assad's assassination into the mix and President dumpster-fire will surely play his role in world destruction...
Quote:
Ironically that's what you should have done before posting...drink coffee and read the news.

If you cannot see the hyperbolic nuance in BOTH texts and if you cannot accept my response that I was being hyperbolic, then there isn't anything that I can say that would matter.

FWIW, I am sure that the only reason there wasn't a military OP initiated by our current Commander-In-Chief to take out Assad is because he listened to the wise men around him.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
FWIW, I am sure that the only reason there wasn't a military OP initiated by our current Commander-In-Chief to take out Assad is because he listened to the wise men around him.
Too bad you just joined and weren't around when obama wanted to take Assad out. I'm sure you would have been just as vocal and unhinged in your posts against obama as you are against Trump.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

I must be in the 2% that don't care..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2018-09-18-21-16-01.jpg (11.6 KB, 11 views)

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 09-19-2018, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Too bad you just joined and weren't around when obama wanted to take Assad out. I'm sure you would have been just as vocal and unhinged in your posts against obama as you are against Trump.

Obama was yellow-bellied when it came to Syria. It was never a goal of his to assassinate Assad. Remove him from power, yes-- but even then he backed away from that goal as well. Had he been more decisive, things wouldn't be as bad as they are now, but we would have ended up sending more ground troops and/or American "assets" than we have now.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Seriously, read the news before automatically blasting the POTUS. You're like the bots on Twitter who auto-respond to every Trump tweet with garbage unrelated to the tweet.
Rachel Rose