Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: lost everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
I've been going to church the last few services for the first time in about 4 years. I'm going somewhere where nobody knows me or my situation. I did it like that in a way to fleece God and to know what I was hearing wasn't me or because somebody had prior information. Let's just say God is good. Every song and sermon was straight to me. It wasn't condemning...I was so hungry for it fighting back tears trying to keep it together as he preached. Not out of pride or embarrassment but because I was so hungry for the word that was being preached and spoke into my spirit that I didn't want it to stop and I knew that if the big hairy bearded tattooed visitor in the back looked like he was on the verge...Well it'd be alter call time.

Something is happening...The enemy is fighting tooth and nail when it comes to the issue of my wife and I reconsiling but I KNOW God is able. Yesterday I was impressed to go on a fast...I'm not saying for how long and I'm not trying to get attaboys or to sound spiritual....cause I'm not...Im just carnal frail humanity with a great big God that loves me with a boundless love and whose mercies are new every morning...My wife's name is Katherine and my daughter's name is Abigail...More than you pray for me...In fact don't even worry about me at this point...I appreciate all the prayers but I'm more concerned with my wife and child at this point. If you ever have shared a burden with someone and bombarded the gates of hell....Do it for them.

My wife has had the HolyGhost before and has been baptized in Jesus name but she's about as far as you can get on the other side of the spectrum now.

God can do it. His spirit can deal with her and speak to her. Please help me pray.
Praying for you and your family in Jesus name
Old 01-16-2017, 08:34 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: lost everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
I've been going to church the last few services for the first time in about 4 years. I'm going somewhere where nobody knows me or my situation. I did it like that in a way to fleece God and to know what I was hearing wasn't me or because somebody had prior information. Let's just say God is good. Every song and sermon was straight to me. It wasn't condemning...I was so hungry for it fighting back tears trying to keep it together as he preached. Not out of pride or embarrassment but because I was so hungry for the word that was being preached and spoke into my spirit that I didn't want it to stop and I knew that if the big hairy bearded tattooed visitor in the back looked like he was on the verge...Well it'd be alter call time.

Something is happening...The enemy is fighting tooth and nail when it comes to the issue of my wife and I reconsiling but I KNOW God is able. Yesterday I was impressed to go on a fast...I'm not saying for how long and I'm not trying to get attaboys or to sound spiritual....cause I'm not...Im just carnal frail humanity with a great big God that loves me with a boundless love and whose mercies are new every morning...My wife's name is Katherine and my daughter's name is Abigail...More than you pray for me...In fact don't even worry about me at this point...I appreciate all the prayers but I'm more concerned with my wife and child at this point. If you ever have shared a burden with someone and bombarded the gates of hell....Do it for them.

My wife has had the HolyGhost before and has been baptized in Jesus name but she's about as far as you can get on the other side of the spectrum now.

God can do it. His spirit can deal with her and speak to her. Please help me pray.
very moving testimony, thank you for posting this