Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-18-2019, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

Re: Impeachment Hearing

Breaking on CNN: House Dems are investigating possibility that Trump lied in written statements to Mueller.

Quid Pro Quo wasn't working in their polls, so they tried Bribery. That went down like the Hindenburg after just two disastrous hearings with 3 "star" witnesses.

So now what? Are they changing the scope back to the Mueller report?

This is more proof that the Dems are desperate and this impeachment is purely political. They have absolutely nothing relating to high crimes/misdemeanors against this POTUS, so they're trying anything and everything not really to remove Trump via impeachment -- because that's DOA in the Senate. Their hope is to find something which will damage him with voters.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:37 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
As you know, I didn’t support him at the beginning, nor did I vote for him, but the Democrats have me supporting him now! Man, that is one messed up party!
Amen, Sister!
Old 11-19-2019, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
That was sarcasm?
Pressing-On thinks so.

Quote:
My comment was in reference to Esaias’ apparent sarcasm.
If the comment from Esaias was sarcasm (apparent), it was carefully disguised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
How does the House impeach a President? I thougt that was a Senate prerogative? Not that anybody cares about rule of law these days but...
Old 11-19-2019, 04:28 PM
New User

Quote:
Pelosi may be using the impeachment to get Warren and Sanders off the campaign trail. They would be significantly tied up, 6 days a week for 6 to 8 weeks with the clown show. Seems like that would help Buttigieg and Biden.
Now that's interesting
Old 11-19-2019, 09:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
Impeach is to bring charges against the President, that is done by the House. Then if 2/3 of the Senate agrees, he is removed.

Clinton was impeached, but not removed.
I thought I had posted a response but it apparently suffered a Mandela Effect???

Anyways, thanksfor the clarification.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Not riding the train

Sondland testimony - Lesson - wait for the cross examination. 👍🏻

Good job Republicans sticking to the salient points. Dems, like Hollywood and the media are all about the feelings. Unfortunately, they know that resonates with the lower information voter. Sad for America.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Not riding the train

I want to make a point from yesterday’s testimony by sanctimonious Lt. Col. Vindman. He talked about speaking to two people in the intelligence community, but wouldn’t identify one of them.

Guess who raised a point of order before Schiff jumped in to protect the whistle blower? Eric Swalwell (D-CA)!

I didn’t hear one single person in the media mention that fact. What does that mean? They are lying. Swalwell, Schiff and Vindman all know who the whistleblower is. I am sure most on the Democrat side do as well. They sure jumped on that exchange rather quickly.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
My comment was in reference to Esaias’ apparent sarcasm. Hence, he didn’t need you to give him the tutorial.
You are repeating yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I thought I had posted a response but it apparently suffered a Mandela Effect??? Anyways, thanksfor the clarification.
Most welcome

Last edited by Steven Avery; 11-20-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I want to make a point from yesterday’s testimony by sanctimonious Lt. Col. Vindman. He talked about speaking to two people in the intelligence community, but wouldn’t identify one of them.

Guess who raised a point of order before Schiff jumped in to protect the whistle blower? Eric Swalwell (D-CA)!

I didn’t hear one single person in the media mention that fact. What does that mean? They are lying. Swalwell, Schiff and Vindman all know who the whistleblower is. I am sure most on the Democrat side do as well. They sure jumped on that exchange rather quickly.
This reminds me of the false theory that the Jews lost the knowledge of the Tetragram pronunciation, and then arranged vowels to deliberately mask the name they did not know.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 11-20-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

OAN has a report that the Hunter Biden Ukraine corruption goes much deeper than his million or two “Salary for Nothing.”

The former Acting President Barry Soetero, Joe and Hunter, the gal Ambassador should all be grilled, by the Senate and the DOJ..

Donald, for all his foibles, was in fact 100% right to press the issue, even if his minions say he did not do so,

The bluster braggadocio confession of Crazy Joe is a good starting point.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 11-20-2019 at 10:02 PM.