Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
of 9!! :)

Prayer Cover for Churches in Colombia

I read this today from World Network of Prayer. Praying for these folks and all the churches there.

EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST FROM
LONNIE AND GAIL BURTON

I am sending an urgent prayer request. I cannot give all details but we are in a situation here. The president of the country put in martial law in the states that border with Colombia. For several days, they have been rounding up Colombians and deporting them back to Colombia. Several of our churches have lost half of their members. The military then goes in and destroys all their belongings and knocks down their houses. We received word this morning that in one of the barrios where they are rounding up Colombians is one of our churches and they are threatening of knocking it down also. We are asking for prayer for the church, the pastor, the members. Next week is the South American Convention in Barquisimeto but this will greatly impact this and visitors from Colombia and other countries. Please remember to pray for the convention also.

Thank you for praying.

WNOP on behalf of Global Missions

Last edited by CC1; 08-26-2015 at 07:07 PM. Reason: requested spelling correction by author