Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

Re: Donald Trump 666 to usher in the Mark of the B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
You could have typed all day and not said that.
Old 09-18-2021, 02:39 AM
Go Dodgers!

Now what?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:52 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Now what?
Breakfast.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-18-2021, 10:55 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Breakfast.
Old 09-18-2021, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
A very dear brother of mine sent me the above video and told me that DT will usher in the Mark of the Beast. We will all be chipped with all our information. No more SS, driver's license, food stamps, passports, grocery lists, shop manuals, cook books, or any need of cash. Our money will be on bitcoin. No more currency, no more coins, no more credit cards. Just one chip in the forehead or the hand. By the end of 2018 we will all be chipped. All new born babies are being chipped, right now. People are buying groceries at Walmarts in Arkansas using microchip implants. No more need to pay tolls all you do is drive through the toll and you will hear a beep in your head. You got it, it's your chip.
Well, how is the dear brother these days? Looks like he had some bad info.

I have never seen a person using a chip at any store I've been to.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:06 PM
New User

Arkansas, here. No chip. It would make things so much more convenient.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Well, how is the dear brother these days? Looks like he had some bad info.

I have never seen a person using a chip at any store I've been to.
A little history on my dear brother. Way back when he got up in my church and told the congregation that Perestroika was the outline of the New World Order. That Mikhail Gorbachev is the Antichrist A.K.A the Beast. We all were supposed to be in the Great Tribulation and the Mark A.K.A the computer chip (which concealed a "666" barcode). Alas it never happened.

But it never ends, with every passing president I'm reassured by my dear brother that all will get chipped. Then every year passes with nothing like that happening. I'm use to it, and he is use to me shrugging it off. I deal with a huge amount of people who have different eschatologies. They go from mild to wild, classic to self embellishing and amazingly unorthodox. My wife recently asked me if I could Bible study her friend concerning End Time. I said sure. When the first meeting was done, my wife said to me, "you never presented what we believe?" I said, of course I didn't. She already has all the answers, from the four beasts in Ezekiel and Revelation being Prince Charles and the Red dragon A.K.A the Red Dragon of Wales. Eve being impregnated by Satan A.K.A the Serpent "Red Dragon" producing Cain. Then Adam impregnating Eve and producing Abel. She needed to let it all out, and I kept notes concerning it all. My dear brother and folks like him, have ever morphing eschatology. The older I get the more those eschatologies change with the passing of time. Let's see what they have for us in 2024.

We may yet have another prophet dream a dream about all the states turning towards Philadelphia. While George Washington shares a salad with Donald Trump, and Ron DeSantis. How he heard God say, "I want to defend the Constitution, Mom's Apple Pie, Baseball, and Chevrolet!!!"
Old 09-18-2021, 08:19 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
A little history on my dear brother. Way back when he got up in my church and told the congregation that Perestroika was the outline of the New World Order. That Mikhail Gorbachev is the Antichrist A.K.A the Beast. We all were supposed to be in the Great Tribulation and the Mark A.K.A the computer chip (which concealed a "666" barcode). Alas it never happened.

But it never ends, with every passing president I'm reassured by my dear brother that all will get chipped. Then every year passes with nothing like that happening. I'm use to it, and he is use to me shrugging it off. I deal with a huge amount of people who have different eschatologies. They go from mild to wild, classic to self embellishing and amazingly unorthodox. My wife recently asked me if I could Bible study her friend concerning End Time. I said sure. When the first meeting was done, my wife said to me, "you never presented what we believe?" I said, of course I didn't. She already has all the answers, from the four beasts in Ezekiel and Revelation being Prince Charles and the Red dragon A.K.A the Red Dragon of Wales. Eve being impregnated by Satan A.K.A the Serpent "Red Dragon" producing Cain. Then Adam impregnating Eve and producing Abel. She needed to let it all out, and I kept notes concerning it all. My dear brother and folks like him, have ever morphing eschatology. The older I get the more those eschatologies change with the passing of time. Let's see what they have for us in 2024.

We may yet have another prophet dream a dream about all the states turning towards Philadelphia. While George Washington shares a salad with Donald Trump, and Ron DeSantis. How he heard God say, "I want to defend the Constitution, Mom's Apple Pie, Baseball, and Chevrolet!!!"
I never paid too much attention to end time prophecies. I prefer to live in the now, and if I'm looking to the future, it's only the future in Heaven that concerns me. Though I do have to admit that the push for vaccine passports does seem like a step towards a global identity mark (at the very least, it's seemingly testing the waters for compliance). And embeddable RFID chips do already exist, which could easily be programmed with that information.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I never paid too much attention to end time prophecies. I prefer to live in the now, and if I'm looking to the future, it's only the future in Heaven that concerns me.
Excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Though I do have to admit that the push for vaccine passports does seem like a step towards a global identity mark (at the very least, it's seemingly testing the waters for compliance). And embeddable RFID chips do already exist, which could easily be programmed with that information.
In the following video is a man who saw the COVID dilemma in a dream. He may not have seen George Washington, and Donald Trump holding hands. Yet, he was very alarmed at what he saw.

Old 07-31-2023, 05:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Just in, Donald Trump might be or not be the Antichrist.

Here are two Bible X perts who know things.

Take a listen