Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-30-2020, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

Trump now down by 8 in Rasmussen

Two weeks ago he was up by 1 in the same poll. His approval rating plummeted from 52% on Friday to 46% on Monday.

The poll indicates voter disapproval over the recent Supreme Court appointment. His bowing several opportunities last night also night finally drive the final nail in his coffin.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:49 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Trump now down by 8 in Rasmussen

Yet, an after debate poll on Telemundo shows Trump won the debate 66/34.

Hmmm....
Old 09-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Yet, an after debate poll on Telemundo shows Trump won the debate 66/34.

Hmmm....
Also, Rasmussen showed Herrey leading Bush by 11 after their debate. Still, I am concerned.
Old 09-30-2020, 01:26 PM
Not riding the train

Guns sales are through the roof - law and order. No worries.

You only have to worry about ballot harvesting. I do worry about that. It is the only way they can win.

The Lincoln Project, anti-Trumpers are losing, according to the Democrats who bankrolled them.

Skip to the bottom of the article after the Tweets. I totally agree with this analysis.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...y-are-obvious/
Old 09-30-2020, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

What worries me is VBM and ballot harvesting. Also these states that have allowed votes to be counted long after Election Day. IIRC, one state won’t even require a date stamp showing when it was sent, only that it’s received within a week of the election.

It’s going to be a major issue. There’s going to be massive fraud that the media will downplay or outright ignore.

I stopped watching the debate after Biden called Trump a clown. Such disrespect. And then I saw a clip on YouTube from ABC where they were APPLAUDING Biden for the insults and claimed TRUMP was the bully last night.

Just ridiculous. Absolutely unfair and not an even playing field.

Wallace was awful. No good, terrible, horribly awful.

I just hope enough Trump voters show up to vote that the VBM catastrophe won’t matter.

If Trump loses, we’re screwed.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:00 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I stopped watching the debate after Biden called Trump a clown. Such disrespect. And then I saw a clip on YouTube from ABC where they were APPLAUDING Biden for the insults and claimed TRUMP was the bully last night.
I was asked a good question tonight.

What's worse: the president being called a clown on national TV, or the president acting like one on national TV?

None of them (Wallace included) came out of that smelling like roses.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:07 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I was asked a good question tonight.

What's worse: the president being called a clown on national TV, or the president acting like one on national TV?

None of them (Wallace included) came out of that smelling like roses.
Trump actually walked away showing that Biden doesn’t know where he stands. His website supports the Green New Deal, he denied he supported it.

It wasn’t lost on many that Chris Wallace was working with Biden. He never asked Biden about Antifa, YET, as Trump was responding to Antifa, FoX news ran the banner question at the bottom of the screen about whether or not Trump would denounce White Supremacy. It was a total setup for the viewers.

Also, Biden started the interrupting, 3x before Trump interrupted him. That is what started the night off.

Trump was right to push Biden.. and if you read the transcript, Trump had the most focused answers that concern the heart of America.

1. Critical Race Theory is racist
2. Climate Change is also about management
3. His healthcare plan with favored nations, cost transparency, and right to try will bring down costs.

Trump also explained that his taxes took advantage of the regulations that were implemented under Biden and Obama.

He brought Hunter into focus as Chris Wallace sure wasn’t going to do it.

He brought up the coup that the Democrats formed against denying our country a peaceful transition of power.

So, just to name the few things, Trump packed a huge punch.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:12 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

If Trump loses, we’re screwed.
We are never going to be in that position. God knows everything.

Did you see what David Bernard shared at General Conference. It could go both ways - a win or a loss:

Here is the written prophecy I read in my General Conference message 9/24/2020

DANIEL SCOTT PROPHECY
AUGUST 22, 2019

Letter Excerpt
“This morning in my usual 5–6 devotion, God again spoke with me to send this to you. Please allow me to be candid. I feel that in light of what God has spoken, that we should prepare with a stark faith to ensure the soon-to-come harvest. I believe this with my entire being! I have listened carefully to your messages of late and feel that God has you in place to facilitate the future direction of the church and to care for the harvest to come.”

Prophecy
“My son, I will send a devastation on the United States, the like of which has never been experienced. The devastation will come with destruction multiplied times over and the people will tremble. I will do this to bring the nation to its knees. Even the kings of the earth shall be clothed in fear. The entire population of the United States will then know the paths of treachery their leaders have traveled to destroy the faith of so many. My people, who are called by My name, will be tried severely, but My purpose will be to show Myself to be their God even before I come to gather them to Me. But the end is not yet.

“This will take place just prior to My return, and I will use this devastation to cause many spiritual prodigals who have turned away from Me to return and re-consecrate their lives to me, and many who have left the love of righteousness and the gospel, to realign their principles. Also, I will bring multitudes to know Me because at that time there will be a revelation that all men everywhere will know that I am the only Lord God.”
Old 10-01-2020, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Did you see what David Bernard shared at General Conference. It could go both ways - a win or a loss:

DANIEL SCOTT PROPHECY
AUGUST 22, 2019

Letter Excerpt
“This morning in my usual 5–6 devotion, God again spoke with me to send this to you. Please allow me to be candid. I feel that in light of what God has spoken, that we should prepare with a stark faith to ensure the soon-to-come harvest. I believe this with my entire being! I have listened carefully to your messages of late and feel that God has you in place to facilitate the future direction of the church and to care for the harvest to come.”

Prophecy
“My son, I will send a devastation on the United States, the like of which has never been experienced. The devastation will come with destruction multiplied times over and the people will tremble. I will do this to bring the nation to its knees. Even the kings of the earth shall be clothed in fear. The entire population of the United States will then know the paths of treachery their leaders have traveled to destroy the faith of so many. My people, who are called by My name, will be tried severely, but My purpose will be to show Myself to be their God even before I come to gather them to Me. But the end is not yet.

“This will take place just prior to My return, and I will use this devastation to cause many spiritual prodigals who have turned away from Me to return and re-consecrate their lives to me, and many who have left the love of righteousness and the gospel, to realign their principles. Also, I will bring multitudes to know Me because at that time there will be a revelation that all men everywhere will know that I am the only Lord God.”

When is this to happen and how long do we give to see if true or not?
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:03 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:

DANIEL SCOTT PROPHECY
AUGUST 22, 2019

Letter Excerpt

Prophecy

Even before I heard DKB speak this message, I saw covid bringing people to prayer and repentance. And that covid has exposed our political system for it's insidious nature. It is awake up call for the church and is driving people to their knees. When I heard the prophecy, it had a ring of truth. It is coming to pass before our eyes.

Last edited by Amanah; 10-01-2020 at 06:05 AM.