Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Rev Dooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
...Pastor Tims - Do the right thing. Rebuild your church on Jesus and not on church personalities. Sell off the property (if you need to) to get debt-free and into a financial position to rebuild without beating up on your remaining members. You created this mess. Fix it with the help of Jesus. He will help you and exalt you if you are sincere.
That would be a great thing if he would do it and throw away the belief of this world which he teaches.
Having heard him "preach", he comes across as more concerned about himself than anyone else.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyImportant View Post
That would be a great thing if he would do it and throw away the belief of this world which he teaches.
Having heard him "preach", he comes across as more concerned about himself than anyone else.
could you elaborate on this ??
Old 10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
you mean there's more to how you feel or was that it ?
Did that sum ALL it up ?
Thad, people come on here and defend these "preachers" and then the next day another one messes up and another one.. and they just keep on pretending that everything is ok... Sad part is.. it has as much to do with the person as it does the lifestyle... I was laughing this morning because someone said and I said the money cometh thing.. well to some who are living the lifestyle of TBN and all its goonies... thats all it is to them.. Money cometh! Well one day they are gonna mess up and its gonna be money goeth.. to the lawyers, to the mistresses, to the people who they pay off to hide the stupidity they get themselves involved in,,, its becoming very evident that these people are selling out for the love of money and forgetting why they are in this thing...

Preach truth and forget about all the prosperity mumbo jumbo and start living for God and not for themselves, its not about how much you have its about how many you win for the kingdom!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:19 PM
just lurking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Seriously Thad does that surprise you?!?!? Anymore I am not one bit shocked by anything that comes out of tbn... NOTHING! Its become an embarrasment to the christian world and yet there are those who still go around defending all of this as if it is ok... wake up... adultery, stealing, lying (in both manners of the word) they are all what seems to be the happening thing around there.... Its just sick! And people want Apostolics to broadcast on there ROFL!!! That will seriously be a sad day... When those who have a good clean name are counted as a part of that mess!
To be fair, there seem to be just as many scandals among Apostolic preachers, as among TBN preachers...
Old 10-23-2007, 12:22 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Thad, people come on here and defend these "preachers" and then the next day another one messes up and another one.. and they just keep on pretending that everything is ok... Sad part is.. it has as much to do with the person as it does the lifestyle... I was laughing this morning because someone said and I said the money cometh thing.. well to some who are living the lifestyle of TBN and all its goonies... thats all it is to them.. Money cometh! Well one day they are gonna mess up and its gonna be money goeth.. to the lawyers, to the mistresses, to the people who they pay off to hide the stupidity they get themselves involved in,,, its becoming very evident that these people are selling out for the love of money and forgetting why they are in this thing...

Preach truth and forget about all the prosperity mumbo jumbo and start living for God and not for themselves, its not about how much you have its about how many you win for the kingdom!!!
is the word sycophant?
Old 10-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michlow View Post
To be fair, there seem to be just as many scandals among Apostolic preachers, as among TBN preachers...
Not really, not active apostolic pastors... and yea some make mistakes but at least we dont all pretend that they are perfect... We know there are wrongs within our belief system... but to pump them up and pretend they are perfect is another story all together!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not really, not active apostolic pastors... and yea some make mistakes but at least we dont all pretend that they are perfect... We know there are wrongs within our belief system... but to pump them up and pretend they are perfect is another story all together!
I think I would have to disagree with that all together. Broad brushing

In fact I know different.

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Old 10-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Rev Dooley

Quote:
could you elaborate on this ??
From what I have heard from he, he is just another "feel good" preacher like so many out there.
If all we want is to feel good about ourselves, then all we have is itching ears.
I don't want "feel Good" preaching. I want salvational preaching.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:

O MY!! Now that will come across as Judgmental to many !!!!

Where's Rhoni???
Old 10-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyImportant View Post
From what I have heard from he, he is just another "feel good" preacher like so many out there.
If all we want is to feel good about ourselves, then all we have is itching ears.
I don't want "feel Good" preaching. I want salvational preaching.

wow! so where did you hear Sachery Tims?

where you apart of his church ??