Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-17-2020, 04:16 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Impeachment Hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
I will be so glad when this circus is over!!
Amen! I hope that they stay strictly on the two charges and don’t allow the Democrats to veer off from there.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:11 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Amen! I hope that they stay strictly on the two charges and don’t allow the Democrats to veer off from there.
Exactly!!
Old 01-18-2020, 02:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I am very leery of at least three slime-ballGOP Senators.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:15 PM
Administrator

One thing that seems to be missing from the discussion are the invisible elements at play. And I am not referring to the deep state here.

The moral and spiritual entropy of our nation and culture have been inviting disaster with each passing year. I think we are in the endgame now. The checkmate is around the corner.

The handwriting on the wall seems to read thus:

This impeachment is a "win-win" situation for the Left. If they succeed in removing President Trump from office, it is unlikely the Right will recover for years. If they do not succeed, the Left will not recover for years to come.

This is by design because it will fundamentally create a one-party system of rule for years to come. And a one-party system always devolves into tyranny and is more easily overthrown by a coup.

The invisible forces at play are manipulating the Left into a suicide pact to bring an end to both the Democratic and Republican parties. From there, it's just a matter of deciding which -ism we will be left with.

Of course, not many believe the USA could ever fall in such a way, but then again, a few years back, not many believed gay marriage would be legalized, and many years before that, not many believed abortions would ever be legalized. If history is a teacher at all, we see that the moral fabric and culture at the national level of the USA always progressively moves toward anti-christ.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 01-21-2020, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
One thing that seems to be missing from the discussion are the invisible elements at play. And I am not referring to the deep state here.

The moral and spiritual entropy of our nation and culture have been inviting disaster with each passing year. I think we are in the endgame now. The checkmate is around the corner.

The handwriting on the wall seems to read thus:

This impeachment is a "win-win" situation for the Left. If they succeed in removing President Trump from office, it is unlikely the Right will recover for years. If they do not succeed, the Left will not recover for years to come.

This is by design because it will fundamentally create a one-party system of rule for years to come. And a one-party system always devolves into tyranny and is more easily overthrown by a coup.

The invisible forces at play are manipulating the Left into a suicide pact to bring an end to both the Democratic and Republican parties. From there, it's just a matter of deciding which -ism we will be left with.

Of course, not many believe the USA could ever fall in such a way, but then again, a few years back, not many believed gay marriage would be legalized, and many years before that, not many believed abortions would ever be legalized. If history is a teacher at all, we see that the moral fabric and culture at the national level of the USA always progressively moves toward anti-christ.

I do not see any foreign power conquering us. Rather, I see what is happening in Virginia as a trial run for what the deep state wants to do in the whole nation. I can see a radical Dem President issuing one executive order after another taking away guns and forcing a leftist agenda on churches, etc. Even a House with a slight GOP majority would not be able to garner a 2/3 majority to override the executive orders. A gutsy President would intimidate the courts as well. These people have no shame or conscience. They are willing to try, fail, and try again.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I can see a radical Dem President issuing one executive order after another taking away guns ...
Exactly, just like Obama did with the illegal bump stock ban and old what's-his-name did by banning civilian ownership of new full auto firearms.

Oh, uh, wait...wut?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-21-2020, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Exactly, just like Obama did with the illegal bump stock ban and old what's-his-name did by banning civilian ownership of new full auto firearms.

Oh, uh, wait...wut?
I did not agree with those either. But what I wrote about goes far beyond incrementalism.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:07 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I did not agree with those either. But what I wrote about goes far beyond incrementalism.
I think you are still stuck in the phony left-right paradigm.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-21-2020, 11:22 AM
Not riding the train

The most intelligent thing that the Senate could do, after laying out the rules that all witnesses must be previewed in order to determine their relevancy, is to present all transcripts from every witness who was interviewed in the House trial that said they did NOT find any proof of criminal activity.

Not ONE fact witness said otherwise - trial over - dismissed.

But, that is not going to happen.

McConnell playing hardball - nice!
Old 01-21-2020, 11:49 AM
Not riding the train

Schiff's drama.....

Can't wait to see how Tom Shillue imitates him.