Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
camp, church, god

Old 06-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

Why Not?

I just came from church camp today and I have been called into the Missionary field. I am sixteen and living my life for God WHOLE-heartedly. I was in church when I was ten- received the Holy Ghost and got baptized but then I fell back and started to attend a Baptist church. I knew the ways I should have been living, but instead I decided to ignore the feeling. Just back in September, my mom and dad started attending the same Pentecostal church just a different location - due to my faith they came back - and that was God telling me that I need to get back in church. I got renewed in the Holy Ghost, but I still didn't give my WHOLE heart to God. I held on to things of the past, never let them go. And this past week, I attended Church Camp and I had the annointing on my heart that I should be in ministry. The next night, Wednesday, a girl was sent to me by God and confirmed to me what God had told me. At that point forward, I submitted my life to God. Let go of everything because God has already forgiven me! So why not listen to God and make a change? AMEN!

Thank you soo much if you read this and I hope this touches someone's heart. I'm ready to go out and talk to people about God's mercy and forgiveness!