Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

My apologies to the AFF community

Had I realized the depth of odooley6985's depression, I never would have continued debating him. Right now I feel nothing but love, sadness, and compassion for the guy. I'm sure it has been tough watching his wife suffer. I wish there was something I could do. Please pray for him.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Re: My apologies to the AFF community

Regardless of what someone is going through, it doesn't give them a pass to do what he did. If we had a thread of what trials or hardships people were facing, and if everyone was completely honest and open about it, we'd be surprised what some on here are going through without going into a complete meltdown.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Regardless of what someone is going through, it doesn't give them a pass to do what he did. If we had a thread of what trials or hardships people were facing, and if everyone was completely honest and open about it, we'd be surprised what some on here are going through without going into a complete meltdown.
I know. I'm just trying to take the high road. Sadly, he is poster child for the irrational thinking of liberals. Such people are being whipped into a similar frenzy that the german people were whipped into concerning the Jews. Conservatives will be the new Jews here before long.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I know. I'm just trying to take the high road. Sadly, he is poster child for the irrational thinking of liberals. Such people are being whipped into a similar frenzy that the german people were whipped into concerning the Jews. Conservatives will be the new Jews here before long.
WOW. I was reading some of his posts. He is either mentally sick or just trolling.

But to say what you did about conservatives being the new Jew, is stupid and insensitive.

GOD Bless!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic warrior View Post
WOW. I was reading some of his posts. He is either mentally sick or just trolling.

But to say what you did about conservatives being the new Jew, is stupid and insensitive.

GOD Bless!!!
Say what you will. But you obviously have not read much of the rantings of liberals. They openly call for our deaths. They truly believe we are their enemy. They are whipped into the same kind of frenzy that the Germans were whipped into by Hitler about the Jews. I'm not being insensitive to point out that a bloody history is trying to repeat itself.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Say what you will. But you obviously have not read much of the rantings of liberals. They openly call for our deaths. They truly believe we are their enemy. They are whipped into the same kind of frenzy that the Germans were whipped into by Hitler about the Jews. I'm not being insensitive to point out that a bloody history is trying to repeat itself.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Whatever dude.

I am not left or right. Just middle of the road. That being said, I have seem some stupid rants from the right as well. You dont believe the left is the enemy as well?
Old 10-31-2013, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic warrior View Post
Whatever dude.

I am not left or right. Just middle of the road. That being said, I have seem some stupid rants from the right as well. You dont believe the left is the enemy as well?

Rants from the right like that are a drop in the bucket compared to rants from the left.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Rants from the right like that are a drop in the bucket compared to rants from the left.
No there not. You dont surf around this forum let alone the internet as a whole do you? Typical partisan apologetic.

Last edited by celtic warrior; 10-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Go Dodgers!

they're

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.