Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground
Facebook

Notices

The Playground Various word games, and other fun things.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:48 PM
Banned

Re: truth comics

Old 10-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Banned

Elijah must come first

Has Elijah come to you yet? Have the heart's of your children been turned to the heart's of your parents, and vice versa?
Old 10-29-2016, 10:57 PM
Banned

Old 10-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Banned

drunk on the two bottles of wine
n the top of the 12 pack pastor's cart
the Word is the Truth
and there is no Book for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
Ex 13:19
Moses took the elderly parents of Joseph with him because Joseph had made the Israelites swear an oath. He had said, "God will surely come to your aid, and then you must carry my elderly parents up with you from this place."
then you will be last, because you were first. So the last will be first, and the first will be last

you seek the Scriptures for Word-
-of Me, when here I AM.
right in front of you

Last edited by shazeep; 10-31-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Banned

Old 11-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Registered Member

So much scripture out of context. Well, it's what the devil did, too, in the wilderness with the Lord. No surprise, really.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
So much scripture out of context. Well, it's what the devil did, too, in the wilderness with the Lord. No surprise, really.
That is just three unrelated snippets i needed to stick somewhere. oh, but the last will be first is a comment on granpa's; something you think is off there? I take it?
Old 11-02-2016, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
ok, and lest you get the wrong idea about the Bible--well, we all get the wrong idea about the Bible lol, that is the point, to get the wrong idea, you i guess have to burn yourself, before you learn what "burn" is--but anyway even though the Bible is mistaken, there are no mistakes in the Bible ok, i agree with you there, and i'm putting in 18 hours a day on it right now,

when i already know that the Law and the Prophets are fulfilled in Love Your Neighbor, so don't get the wrong idea, ok, don't let satan come in and steal the Word, it doesn't matter if Bob wrote the Bible, because the Book is God breathed, don't take that wrong, It has the Wind in It, but the wind blows wither it will, so i'm taking what comes right now, even "the Bible started being written in Babylon," which i don't know where the heck i got that, i have no idea if it's true, but i do know, well nothing, but i do know that Love Your Neighbor predates Hammurabi even, and people were divided @ Babylon, separated from each other, by God, just like we

were separated from the Bible, for what 1000 years or something, a 1000 year reign, another slowing-of-us-down, we were physically separated from It--in a time when the imagery would have been much more accessible to people, the people who thought like the people God used to breathe on It--until we could be spiritually separated from It--by at least the 1000 years, if nothing else, but there's something else too, people were much more attuned to the spiritual then, in a way we just aren't now--so, spiritually separated from It, on purpose, explain that one

So anyway don't think any of us, any of the three of us over here are trying to put down the Law, to put down the Book, no, we are trying to pick It up, that Book found in the Temple, because It had been forgotten, by people you read about whose job was the Book, a whole tribe of them, who sat around talking Book all day, but yet somehow lost or forgot It, and the Book was found in the Temple, and the Word is not in the Book, but the Word is written on your heart, and you are the Temple, you too, so figure that one out if you can, lol, and get back to me on that one

because see, out of millions--i guess--of God's people, 12 Tribes of people--who incidentally are still around today, keeping the Sabbath even; go ask one what Tribe he is from, lol--who walked out of Egypt free men, and then got snake-bit and looked at a Snake on a Pole to get healed, in the Wilderness--right where we are--only 2 made it, to the Promised Land, and 3 make a rope of strong cords, which of course there were 3 because Moses was there, "on a mountain," to witness the 2 (men in a bed), but all the rest "perished" ok. But we have 100 verses suggesting Universal Reconciliation.

So why not get back to me on that, if you got something.

Those who are first--the elderly parents--come to be last, and must be brought, by those who were last, but got there first; so the first will be last and the last will be first.

And God created the earth, but the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world.

All who dwell on the earth will worship him,
everyone whose name has not been written,
from the foundation of the world,
in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-02-2016 at 05:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Banned

22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα
Old 11-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Banned

And as for the blood it is clearly "the pure blood of the grape" imo, as Moshe writes about, for Yeshua himself tells me in his Testimony that he is the true Vine.

14: Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

http://joybysurprise.com/1309_The_Song_Of_Moshe.html

the day of παρα-sychar of the passover
Jesus (Samson) was arrested after the Passover meal on the night of 1-15 but was executed on 3-15 which was the date of a lunar eclipse. (june 14 of 29 AD).
3-15 is grape harvest and the New wine festival. The παρα-σκευή of the passover. The day of παρα-sychar (wine preparation or wine concoction).

They had new wine at Passover, new wine doesn't get you drunk, it is non alcoholic. The wine harvest is in the fall at the feast of Tabernacles and so how do you get new wine 6 months later if you have bottled wine in the fall? Even if you don't make it alcoholic, the natural yeast in the air and in the wine will turn it to alcohol and so you take new wine, and you put it in a skin and it MUST be buried to keep all air away from it and to keep it cool so that 6 months later you can have new non alcoholic wine for the Passover season.

There are people who have salvation in the barley and there are people who make it all the way to the wheat, and there are still more who make it to the oil and the wine, but you must die and be buried to become the new wine.

This has nothing to do with a famine or a food shortage.
Revelation 6
And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

3 types of people in 3 different levels.

It means that in the last days there isn't much in barley and even shorter amounts of wheat and extremely few in the oil and the wine but the oil and the wine are sealed and protected, and not only this, they have been given double the amount of spirit

19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs

What this states is that you have a vat inside you{YOU are the garden}
It says that God is going to step inside you, inside your vat and there will be no room for you at all, the 144,000 virgins have just given birth to their immortal powerful sons and now comes the sickle to everyone who has not given birth on firstfruits.

God steps inside you and crushed the grapes and the outcome of this is so violent that the blood shoots all the way into the atmosphere and then it causes such a huge and wide river of blood that this wide river is 4 foot deep and it stretches for over 200 miles long.

And this because God has just parted your waters and stepped right inside you, right inside your basket, and it is like a woman having both her feet inside a one gallon container and then God steps on her head and squashes he down so violently that the whole women is pressed down so hard that she is a speck at the bottom of that one gallon container.

People will say,'' Hide us from the face of he who sits on the throne because just as Paul was walking, Jesus was suddenly there, and he didn't know whether it was body or spirit, all he knew was that Jesus was standing right in front of him and there was no running away.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-02-2016 at 06:32 AM.