Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
I expect the muslim to address the facts which show Islam to be the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Has the issue of muslims killing muslim men, women and children been addressed? No, and it will not be.

What other RELIGION today has the violence, maiming and oppression of Islam. I keep asking that question and I keep getting anything but a direct answer.
It has been addressed, you have been told that, according to the Bible and the Qur'an, the phrase religious killing is an oxymoron; which is, of course, all you are able to deal in. But you are completely blinded, and unable to recognize when you are being addressed. For a third time, a pox upon you.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Don't want to address the violence between sunni muslims and shiite muslims? You are aware it's a very common thing for each of the religious sub-sects of Islam to indiscriminately kill the men, women and children of the opposing religious sect, aren't you?

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today.
No, of course I do not wish to address people who sin, whatever their religious claims may be; they have demonstrated their hypocrisy, as you do every time you post. I am commanded to not answer a fool according to their folly there. A curse upon you.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
No, of course I do not wish to address people who sin, whatever their religious claims may be; they have demonstrated their hypocrisy, as you do every time you post. I am commanded to not answer a fool according to their folly there. A curse upon you.
LOL!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Banned

man, I can think of many replies here, but none suitable for this venue, except don't you realize that you are the best witness for the prosecution at your own trial?
Old 05-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
man, I can think of many replies here, but none suitable for this venue, except don't you realize that you are the best witness for the prosecution at your own trial?
Ok....Islam is the most peaceful religion on the face of the earth. How about that?

(Well except for the very frequent killing, maiming and oppression of Islam) Other than that, they're the most peaceful religion on the face of the earth.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok....Islam is the most peaceful religion on the face of the earth. How about that?

(Well except for the very frequent killing, maiming and oppression of Islam) Other than that, they're the most peaceful religion on the face of the earth.
Well, in a sarcastic way, you highlight the problem of religion, period, to me; anyone may claim it. You might consider that Christ was, ostensibly anyway, killed for not being religious. I have ample evidence that God does not care a whit for your religion, whatever it may be, and calls one to transcend it.

As I have previously said, there is no such thing as murder in the Name of God; by whichever Name one may call Him; any monotheistic text will agree with me, here. So please understand why I find your post first sarcastic, and then hypocritical, and why I feel that there is no better rep for satan than for someone who claims Christianity, or Islam for that matter, and then proceeds to do satan's will.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
Seriously!?!? You are going to try to pass off the perversions of Muhammed onto David and Bathsheba!?!? Seriously!?!?

Apparently you don't know the Bible. David was condemned for his act.
Abraham was rebuked.
Lot was drunk.
In none of those cases does the God of the Bible ever condone those actions. Just the opposite, it condemns them. Please show me where the Koran condemned Muhammud for taking a 6 year old bride. You do know he consumated this "marriage" when she was 9 years old?

Here is the answer. The Koran does NOT condemn it. Here is an article on the prevalence of this perversion in Islam:
Millions of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage

"Whenever I saw him, I hid. I hated to see him," recalls Tahani, pictured here, of the early days of her marriage to Majed, when she was 6 and he was 25. The couple live in Yemen.

An estimated 14.2 million girls a year will become child brides by 2020 if nothing changes.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

It is absurd and the height of folly to attempt to justify perversion by stating well others are bad too. Here is a key difference. the Bible condemns perversion the Koran celebrates it!
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Here is a Muslim perspective concerning this perversion:

I have not yet reached the age of puberty. Is it correct that a girl could get married before her menses start, or is that just a traditional myth?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Marriage to a young girl before she reaches puberty is permissible according to sharee’ah, and it was narrated that there was scholarly consensus on this point.

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”

[al-Talaaq 65:4]

In this verse we see that Allaah states that for those who do not menstruate – because they are young and have not yet reached the age of puberty – the ‘iddah in the case of divorce is three months. This clearly indicates that it is permissible for a young girl who has not started her periods to marry.

Al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The interpretation of the verse “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”. He said: The same applies to the ‘idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/12708

Typical of the logical fallacy known as "Tu quoque" - you too. It basically states well your wrong too... How absurd. Rather than accept the fact of the perversion that is glorified by Islam they try to attack what the Bible condemns.
Quote:
Here is another quote from the National Geographic article documented above:

You've heard the personal stories of many child brides. Was there one that especially moved or outraged you?

They are all heartbreaking, but probably the one that got me the most was the little girl Tahani. She was eight when I met her, but six when she was married to her 25-year-old husband in Hajjah, Yemen. She is featured in the video we did that went with the National Geographic story. Even though she looks young—her teeth haven't even grown in yet—there is a matter-of-factness about her that makes her seem older, which is clear evidence of trauma, otherwise she wouldn't be so dissociated talking about her sexual experience at age eight. Serious innocence has been lost. She went to school, she even lived next to a school, but wasn't able to complete her education because once her mother died, there was no one to stand up for her.

Islam the religion of perversion...

Ask the Coptic Christians.

Here is a link to "MUSLIM GANG RAPES A COPTIC CHRISTIAN GIRL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHILE CHANTING ALLAHU AKBAR"
Extraordinary evil. Imagine the religious imperative behind the chanting of "Allah is greatest" while gang raping a girl.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ahu-akbar.html

This one is also VERY disturbing.

GRAPHIC VID ALLEGEDLY SHOWS COPTIC CHRISTIAN GIRL BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN ORDER TO ‘ISLAMIZE HER’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...-islamize-her/

Kidnapping, Rape of Egyptian Coptic Christian Girls at Record High
While a prominent Egyptian Salafi preacher urges Muslims to abduct, enslave and sell infidels as a Sharia-approved way of making a good living, Salfi politicians insist that the problem doesn't exist.
http://www.clarionproject.org/news/k...ls-record-high

Bump for the Islamic apologist.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned

ya, nevermind the truth, then.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
bb to Seekerman: I am commanded to not answer a fool according to their folly there. A curse upon you.
It's a sad they when people
on an Apostolic Friends Forum
start defending the muslim religion,
a cult designed by satan to deceive
the world.

How dare you come in here
calling Christians fools and cursing them!

Last edited by Dordrecht; 05-17-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Banned

(laughing) Seriousy? Are you seriously applying the Surah that outlines the process of divorce to determination of the age to marry?

The Quran requires that a husband wait (3) lunar months before a divorce is granted to ensure that the wife is not carrying a child. If so, then he is to wait until after the child is delivered. So you have accurately depicted Islamic divorce law. Good job.

Mohammad and Aisha were betrothed (not married) when she was 6 or 7. They consummated their marriage when she was 9. So say the Hadith.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

They stayed married until after Mohammad died.

Though betrothal can occur at a young age Islam sets puberty as the age for consummation of marriage.

What is christianity's position on this?

600 years AFTER Mohammad:

Canon law is the body of laws and regulations made or adopted by ecclesiastical authority (Church leadership), for the government of the Christian organization and its members

Gratian, an influential founder of Canon law in medieval Europe, accepted age of puberty for marriage to be between 12 and 14 but acknowledged consent to be meaningful if the children were older than 7. There were authorities with a claim that consent could take place earlier. Marriage would then be valid as long as neither of the two parties annulled the marital agreement before reaching puberty, or if they had already consummated the marriage. It should be noted that Judges honored marriages based on mutual consent at ages younger than 7, in spite of what Gratian had said; there are recorded marriages of 2 and 3 year olds

At that time, as it was 600 years later under church canon law, it was common for young girls to marry at onset of puberty. I have never even read of 2 and 3 year old marriages in Islam but it appears that the church allowed them and it figures.
Of course consummation with kids is practiced regularly by the leadership in christian churches today. Innocently wondering - would you like me to provide some recent reports on it? There are lots and lots and lots of those.

"Whenever I saw him, I hid. I hated to see him," recalls Tahani, pictured here, of the early days of her marriage to Majed, when she was 6 and he was 25. The couple live in Yemen.

Strike 1: The minimum age for marriage in Yemen is 15 dude. Didn't you look that up?
Strike 2: The Quran specifically forbids forced marriages and requires the consent of both parties in order for the marriage to be valid. Seriously? Are you seriously offering the above story as a "typical" islamic marriage?

I'll let you look up the 3rd strike.

Quote:
Seriously!?!? You are going to try to pass off the perversions of Muhammed onto David and Bathsheba!?!? Seriously!?!?

Apparently you don't know the Bible. David was condemned for his act.
Abraham was rebuked.
Lot was drunk.
In none of those cases does the God of the Bible ever condone those actions. Just the opposite, it condemns them. Please show me where the Koran condemned Muhammud for taking a 6 year old bride. You do know he consumated this "marriage" when she was 9 years old?

Here is the answer. The Koran does NOT condemn it. Here is an article on the prevalence of this perversion in Islam:
Millions of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage

An estimated 14.2 million girls a year will become child brides by 2020 if nothing changes.

It is absurd and the height of folly to attempt to justify perversion by stating well others are bad too. Here is a key difference. the Bible condemns perversion the Koran celebrates it!
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Here is a Muslim perspective concerning this perversion:

I have not yet reached the age of puberty. Is it correct that a girl could get married before her menses start, or is that just a traditional myth?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Marriage to a young girl before she reaches puberty is permissible according to sharee’ah, and it was narrated that there was scholarly consensus on this point.

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”

[al-Talaaq 65:4]

In this verse we see that Allaah states that for those who do not menstruate – because they are young and have not yet reached the age of puberty – the ‘iddah in the case of divorce is three months. This clearly indicates that it is permissible for a young girl who has not started her periods to marry.

Al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The interpretation of the verse “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”. He said: The same applies to the ‘idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/12708

Typical of the logical fallacy known as "Tu quoque" - you too. It basically states well your wrong too... How absurd. Rather than accept the fact of the perversion that is glorified by Islam they try to attack what the Bible condemns.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-17-2013 at 07:43 PM.