Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-10-2020, 04:40 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Could the Rapture be in 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
OoooKay.

The POTUS was as cold as ice while those individuals prayed.

Was that Paula White? It is a wonder she doesn't ignite in flames when she touches a Bible. Did they say that President Trump made Christianity great again in the United States? Do these people have no shame? Look, if he is reelected we only have Camelot for four more years. Who will be the president next?
Trump is obviously using Mainstream Mega church preachers to secure the Christian vote. I voted for him because he is closer to my values then the Demo Demons but I am not a devotee. And I will vote for him again.

As far as Apostolics making a difference, I watched JF baptize people recently, and he baptized in the titles, so much for all the investment made in him by Apostolics.

My first Pastor aspired to build a mega church, like TDJ, and destroyed the church. It now has a handful of people with a life coach for a pastor.

Last edited by Amanah; 01-10-2020 at 04:45 AM.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:30 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Trump is obviously using Mainstream Mega church preachers to secure the Christian vote. I voted for him because he is closer to my values then the Demo Demons but I am not a devotee. And I will vote for him again.

As far as Apostolics making a difference, I watched JF baptize people recently, and he baptized in the titles, so much for all the investment made in him by Apostolics.

My first Pastor aspired to build a mega church, like TDJ, and destroyed the church. It now has a handful of people with a life coach for a pastor.
President Trump Pardened Sholom Rubashkin. President Trump gave a Protestant Bible to the Pope. If some Gurus invited him to their ashram he would be there looking the same way he did with Paula White and Jentzen Franklin. As cold as a corpse. Also voting for the lesser evil isn’t an option. We do that because we are only given two choices. If you voted for Chuck Baldwin you would think you were throwing a vote away. The media is the new god and conditions us to do as it wants us to do. If one of us steps out of line it has the group beat us back into submission. Before Donald Trump was President there were people on this forum coming up with good reasons not to make him president. But when it was whittled down to The Donald and Broomhilda everyone voted for the lesser evil.
Kill Iranian Generals by the truckload, even go bomb Iran with enough nukes so she will glow in the dark. Cut off the heads of drug cartel leaders in Mexico and pike their heads on the Trump wall and Paula White, Jentzen Franklin, and the United Pentecostal Church will still put him front and center. All screaming death to the Cylons! The Impeachment hearings was theatre as was the phony Russia gate. The democrat lineup is beyond pathetic. Joe Biden has dementia, Berni Sanders is dementia, Tulsi Gabbard is a teary eyed Hindu hippy. The rest of the group has the old mother school teacher flip flopper caught in lies whack job Pocahontas, a rich guy, and a homo from Indiana. A sorry lineup if ever there was. The only thing they could do better to insure a Trump victory would be to put Hillary Clinton back in the running. Because everyone hates her more than Trump, listen not only the revelution won’t be televised the revolution is being ochstrated by the criminal elite and you and I will have no part in it. No we still believe that we can vote our way to a brighter day and as long as we believe that, we are dead in the water.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 01-10-2020 at 05:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:36 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-10-2020, 05:57 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

What’s funny about pardoning Sholom Rubashkin is that Sholom Rubashkin was caught employing close to 400 illegals. President Donald Trump, defender of the people
Old 01-10-2020, 06:25 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
. . . revolution is being ochstrated by the criminal elite and you and I will have no part in it. No we still believe that we can vote our way to a brighter day and as long as we believe that, we are dead in the water.
What will not voting accomplish? What are the alternatives?
Old 01-10-2020, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
It’s another way for your voice to be heard. I voted for Trump in 2016, and if i was voting i would vote for him again. The lesser of two evils have been there for a long time, Bro. Benincasa is right until we have more than just 2 choices. I believe Trump meant well oh his promises and a lot of his promises he has kept. Yet, I believe when he got “anointed” to be the president and that oath was completed I believe he saw the true workings of America, the President doesn’t run America, the people do not run America, the deep state runs America. People that aren’t even in office, the people that we may have heard once upon a time ago. The very rich 1% in this country or not, they pull the strings on America. If Trump doesn’t engage in a war, well, anyone remember JFK....
Old 01-10-2020, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
They almost have the same hairdo.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:53 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Look at history, people didn’t vote in their rulers. One lunatic deposed another lunatic. Or evil son replaced benevolent king. Nothing changes we are still ruled by the wealthy. A group of people who believe that we should eat cake. What is our job? New Testament didn’t know about voting or casting lots for a ruler. But we are to pray that we are left alone. We are to pray for the benevolent king, and his evil replacement that they leave us alone. That we will be in peace. You have no fellowship with Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. But whoever God deems to have rule over us we are to pray for them so we are kept in peace. Not invite them to a prayer meeting so they can stand like a mannequin with one eye open. No, I pray for leadership that they make right choices not to kill me or my kin.
That they don’t make laws that will put me under the wheels of their war wagons. You only have two choices, dirtbag one and dirtbag two. We condition ourselves through a cognitive dissonance that the devil we vote for will somehow spoon feed us cheese cake, whisper sweet nothings to us. If we are really deluded we convince ourselves that Sarah Palin was baptized in Jesus name and therefore she is our Esther. What utter nonsense. But that’s the way the masses are, we believe what is served piping hot through the media, and the internet with all its total fabricated stupidity is our new Oracle of Delphi. Prayer, real hot, tear streaming, snot blowing, tongue talking prayer is our only recourse. Because if we think these political Bozos are going to wash our feet and dry them with their combover, we are mistaken.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 01-10-2020 at 07:53 AM.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:03 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Looks like "Robert Breaker" removed his video from platforms other than YouTubes. He also has "Comments are turned off" on his channel. Real ecclesiastical hero? If anyone would like to watch this clown's rendition of eschatology you can find him in a Youtubes by searching "Robert Breaker Could The Rapture Be In 2020?"
Old 01-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post