Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2018, 06:48 PM
BuckeyeBukaroo BuckeyeBukaroo is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 821
Why Wilson Was?

I don't hate anyone. I don't know or hate you. I speak the truth with buckshot under the use of a pen name. My kind of love is a little hard for some to handle, but it doesn't make me any less loving.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2018, 06:57 PM
houston's Avatar
houston houston is offline
The herring is red.


 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SOUTH ZION
Posts: 10,795
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Your kind of love? EOFLOL
__________________


“You are not original; I have run into your kind of folks a lot, and you aren't even the smoothest I have encountered.” Coonskinner

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2018, 03:34 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 6,773
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
I don't hate anyone. I don't know or hate you. I speak the truth with buckshot under the use of a pen name. My kind of love is a little hard for some to handle, but it doesn't make me any less loving.
what is your position on cross dressing? do you think a man who wears women's clothing can be saved?

do you think a woman who impersonates a man, or a man who impersonates a woman on a forum can be saved?
__________________
If we go back to a life of unbelief & disobedience, we reject God’s grace & will be lost if we persist.
(Rom 11:22; 2 Pet 2:20-22) ~ David K Bernard
My Countdown Counting down to: Retirement!
256 days 11 hours 48 minutes
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2018, 07:48 AM
BuckeyeBukaroo BuckeyeBukaroo is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 821
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
what is your position on cross dressing? do you think a man who wears women's clothing can be saved?

do you think a woman who impersonates a man, or a man who impersonates a woman on a forum can be saved?
When a Christian lives their life under the conviction and Power of the cross, their conduct of living will reflect that conviction and display that power. As for forum impersonators, I don't know what to think about that. There is value in maintaining anonymity but hacking and other illegal stuff is sin. I hope I have answered your questions.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2018, 08:58 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is online now
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In Him
Posts: 2,470
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
When a Christian lives their life under the conviction and Power of the cross, their conduct of living will reflect that conviction and display that power. As for forum impersonators, I don't know what to think about that. There is value in maintaining anonymity but hacking and other illegal stuff is sin. I hope I have answered your questions.

Impersonating a different gender isn't illegal
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,920
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
I don't hate anyone. I don't know or hate you. I speak the truth with buckshot under the use of a pen name. My kind of love is a little hard for some to handle, but it doesn't make me any less loving.
Rachel Rose?
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2018, 10:41 AM
houston's Avatar
houston houston is offline
The herring is red.


 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SOUTH ZION
Posts: 10,795
Re: Why Wilson Was?

Quote:
This is no ordinary love
No ordinary love
Yeah, pretty much grossed myself out posting those lyrics
__________________


“You are not original; I have run into your kind of folks a lot, and you aren't even the smoothest I have encountered.” Coonskinner

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wilson and Byzantine Krazo Fellowship Hall 5 04-10-2011 01:32 PM
Nate Wilson canam Fellowship Hall 11 12-08-2010 10:20 AM
Ronald Wilson Reagan newstate Political Talk 3 03-31-2010 04:12 PM
Anyone heard of Josh Wilson? soldoutochrist The Music Room 0 07-27-2008 09:22 PM
WPF's new article by Nate Wilson Weary Pilgrim Fellowship Hall 15 06-18-2008 03:44 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.