Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Eliseus

The future is HERE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeS2j7yK66k
Old 03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Eliseus

Perhaps I should have titled the thread "the future is HAIR" or something....
Old 03-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I haven't watched it I'm on slow dial-up.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Probably so... It wasn't quite controversial enough to attract everyone's attention. But it DID get my attention.. I look for the not so controversial title lines first.

I had just watched the video clip. Very interesting....
Old 03-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Eliseus

Well, here's the plan...

They are going to offer a "national sales tax" or some kind of equivalent, which will be "Graduated". This will not be to REPLACE the income tax, but will be "along side" the income tax. However, they will REDUCE the income tax or the Social Security (FICA) tax to pacify the people.

Now, in order for the SALES TAX to be GRADUATED, that means that you wil pay a certain amount of sales tax per purchase based upon your income bracket.

Oh, but there are a couple of "problems" with that scheme. (They create the problems, so they can offer "solutions" you see...)

Problem number one and number two are as follows - how in the world can anyone, especially vendors, know what your tax bracket is?

AND what will keep people from simply having "poor people" (who wouldn't have to pay a sales tax) buy their groceries et al for them (thus avoiding the payment of taxes...)

Well, it will be done through the DRIVERS LICENSE. THIS way, you bring your groceries, you scan the Driver's License, the SYSTEM dictates how much sales tax is to be charged. PLUS, the purchases are RECORDED in the DATABASE.

How this solve the problem of fraud?

Simple. There will be LIMITS on how much you may purchase of particular classes of items. Go over the limit, and you will be "disallowed" or ELSE charged a HIGHER tax.

Now, we were told the "Real ID is coming" but it is ALREADY HERE and HAS BEEN for YEARS. They are just phasing it in and pretending like it's all "new".

Barcode on the forehead, anyone?

Old 03-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Eliseus

Sooner or later, there will be a CCTV camera in every room of every house, even...

Old 09-21-2019, 10:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: The future is HERE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
Well, here's the plan...

They are going to offer a "national sales tax" or some kind of equivalent, which will be "Graduated". This will not be to REPLACE the income tax, but will be "along side" the income tax. However, they will REDUCE the income tax or the Social Security (FICA) tax to pacify the people.

Now, in order for the SALES TAX to be GRADUATED, that means that you wil pay a certain amount of sales tax per purchase based upon your income bracket.

Oh, but there are a couple of "problems" with that scheme. (They create the problems, so they can offer "solutions" you see...)

Problem number one and number two are as follows - how in the world can anyone, especially vendors, know what your tax bracket is?

AND what will keep people from simply having "poor people" (who wouldn't have to pay a sales tax) buy their groceries et al for them (thus avoiding the payment of taxes...)

Well, it will be done through the DRIVERS LICENSE. THIS way, you bring your groceries, you scan the Driver's License, the SYSTEM dictates how much sales tax is to be charged. PLUS, the purchases are RECORDED in the DATABASE.

How this solve the problem of fraud?

Simple. There will be LIMITS on how much you may purchase of particular classes of items. Go over the limit, and you will be "disallowed" or ELSE charged a HIGHER tax.

Now, we were told the "Real ID is coming" but it is ALREADY HERE and HAS BEEN for YEARS. They are just phasing it in and pretending like it's all "new".

Barcode on the forehead, anyone?

How'd that work out?
Old 09-21-2019, 10:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

How'd that work out?
Yeah, I'd like the barcode of the Father's name in my forehead, noted just a couple verses after the mark of the beast is mentioned, in Revelation 14:1.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 09-22-2019, 02:48 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
How'd that work out?
You haven't got yours yet?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-22-2019, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

The future does not start until I have had my first cup of coffee in the morning.