Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Re: Need to find a church in Bakersfield!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept5SavedTeen View Post
This discussion is posted under "Tulsa Tango."

Mr. Stewart, you had just said something like, "Oh, it's probably this or that" I forget the exact quote, and I just reiterated that I thought the original poster was acting stupidly.

GOD BLESS!
Bro. Alex
Well, you said "thread", and perhaps Minty just posted it here by accident. Perhaps you shouldn't ascribe motive to someone that you don't know anything about, unless you happen to be omniscient or psychic.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyde View Post
Well, you said "thread", and perhaps Minty just posted it here by accident. Perhaps you shouldn't ascribe motive to someone that you don't know anything about, unless you happen to be omniscient or psychic.
Oh, ok, so it was just by chance that they post that they're looking for any Apostolic church other than a WPF church, in the WPF thread...? sure...

GOD BLESS!
Bro. Alex
Old 08-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Mr. Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept5SavedTeen View Post
Oh, ok, so it was just by chance that they post that they're looking for any Apostolic church other than a WPF church, in the WPF thread...? sure...

GOD BLESS!
Bro. Alex
Bro. Alex,
You have to remember that she was a brand new member. Some people who do not know the layout my not even know what the "Tulsa Tango" is. It is likely that she clicked the "New Thread" button wherever she was reading and posted her question. If she were reading in that area and saw the New Thread button it waould have posted where she was reading.

Either the United States will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will destroy the United States. – W.E.B. DuBois
My Countdown Counting down to: The Apocolypse
Old 11-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Whoa! Wait a minute! If you will read my previous post, I said that I was not opposed to all WPF churches. You do not know me or my situation, so please do not judge me. I am not in a state of REBELLION. I do have a problem with people who are Holier than Thou and judge others by what they think and their standards and not sound doctrine. The plan of Salvation does not require one to attend a WPF church and it does not state that you are a REBEL if you choose not to.
If you are not opposed to WPF then why even mention WPF.

Dan'D