Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:31 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Rittenhouse found innocent on all charges

Just watched it live, Kyle Rittenhouse was declared not guilty on all charges. No link at the moment, just sharing the good news.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Rittenhouse found innocent on all charges

Hallelujah!

Great day for 2A rights! They wanted to use this case against the intent of 2A - forming a militia. We have the right to protect ourselves and our communities.

Now, let the defamation lawsuits begin! Get rich Kyle! You deserve it!

Let’s go Br…. Ooops.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Hallelujah!

Great day for 2A rights! They wanted to use this case against the intent of 2A - forming a militia. We have the right to protect ourselves and our communities.

Now, let the defamation lawsuits begin! Get rich Kyle! You deserve it!

Let’s go Br…. Ooops.
At least you stopped yourself.
Old 11-20-2021, 12:11 PM
Not riding the train

https://losd.ubpages.com/kyleslaw/

Kyle’s Law - stop politically motivated prosecution of self-defense.

I support it! Enough! Let’s go!

Last edited by Pressing-On; 11-20-2021 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-20-2021, 12:33 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
https://losd.ubpages.com/kyleslaw/

Kyle’s Law - stop politically motivated prosecution of self-defense.

I support it! Enough! Let’s go!
I'd like to see a law wherein the defendant can bring a civil suit directly against the DA's office for unlawful prosecution. Obviously there would need to be a high bar for proof, but it would help reduce the number of political trials like this.

*EDIT*
Probably should have read the link before posting, but that was my thoughts even before you linked that. It's not a bad idea, for sure.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.

Last edited by Jito463; 11-20-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-20-2021, 01:29 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I'd like to see a law wherein the defendant can bring a civil suit directly against the DA's office for unlawful prosecution. Obviously there would need to be a high bar for proof, but it would help reduce the number of political trials like this.

*EDIT*
Probably should have read the link before posting, but that was my thoughts even before you linked that. It's not a bad idea, for sure.

“First, the state generally: A self-defense defendant who qualifies under Kyle's Law would be entitled to monetary compensation from the state for legal expenses, lost wages, and all other economic costs associated with the unjust prosecution. (Washington state already has a statute that does precisely this, §9A.16.110, but it is the only state that does. This needs to expand to every state.)”

We need this in every state and I agree with a comment I read that any person running for Governor, in any state, must agree that this would be part of his platform.
Old 11-21-2021, 05:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Just watched it live, Kyle Rittenhouse was declared not guilty on all charges. No link at the moment, just sharing the good news.
I hope he moves on from this. I hope he doesn’t take the position from Matt Gatez that has been offered to him. 17 then 18 currently and you have took the life’s of 2 men and injured another man that will affect him the rest of his life. My goodness, that’s a lot to have on your conscience.
Old 11-21-2021, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

And Rev Jesse Jackson is already leading protests. They chant “the system will be fixed or will fail”.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:02 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
And Rev Jesse Jackson is already leading protests. They chant “the system will be fixed or will fail”.
They also chanted "No solution without communist revolution" or something like that, so I've heard.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-22-2021, 12:05 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

“First, the state generally: A self-defense defendant who qualifies under Kyle's Law would be entitled to monetary compensation from the state for legal expenses, lost wages, and all other economic costs associated with the unjust prosecution. (Washington state already has a statute that does precisely this, §9A.16.110, but it is the only state that does. This needs to expand to every state.)”

We need this in every state and I agree with a comment I read that any person running for Governor, in any state, must agree that this would be part of his platform.
The prosecution literally LIED in court, it's documented and proven. Not to mention the numerous other occasions of "bearing false witness" against Rittenhouse.

There's already a law on the books about that:
If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong; Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days; And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother; Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you. And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you. And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
(Deu 19:16-21)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf