Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 04-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Re: "Resolving" the Birth Certificate Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks Fife View Post
Actually I think this reflects poorly on the conspiracy-focused Birthers. It's like a tantrum-screaming child, and then Obama gives them the ultimate evidence and now they can only sniffle and say things like "I knew there was another way to show you were not lying to us."

The certification of live birth, that was released in 2008, is legally binding. It has been used by others, including politicians. The administration had to make a special request from the state of Hawaii to get the long-form certificate released. Typically, the state only releases the shorter, computer-generated live birth certification when people request such documentation.

If Donald wants to get in front of cameras and pat himself on the back for harassing the President over a non-issue, he can (and that's very Don-like). The way I see it, he's exhausted his political muscle, and the sensational sideshow has packed up and went home.

As Boehner's office said: "This has long been a settled issue."

Now our Republican Party can focus on real candidates and start getting into the real issues.
From your keyboard to the powers that be....
Old 04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Accepts all friends requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by coadie View Post
Trump got it flushed out.

It is embarassing to find something Coadie knows exists and Pelthais says didn't

Source documents.

Gotta be a bad apostolic if you know what source documents contain and know how they are generated.

So typical. I've been saying all along that this existed while you were saying Obama was born in Kenya.

Just admit it, Bro. You were wrong.

Last edited by Admin; 04-27-2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: name calling, insults
Old 04-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Accepts all friends requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks Fife View Post
Actually I think this reflects poorly on the conspiracy-focused Birthers. It's like a tantrum-screaming child, and then Obama gives them the ultimate evidence and now they can only sniffle and say things like "I knew there was another way to show you were not lying to us."

The certification of live birth, that was released in 2008, is legally binding. It has been used by others, including politicians. The administration had to make a special request from the state of Hawaii to get the long-form certificate released. Typically, the state only releases the shorter, computer-generated live birth certification when people request such documentation.

If Donald wants to get in front of cameras and pat himself on the back for harassing the President over a non-issue, he can (and that's very Don-like). The way I see it, he's exhausted his political muscle, and the sensational sideshow has packed up and went home.

As Boehner's office said: "This has long been a settled issue."

Now our Republican Party can focus on real candidates and start getting into the real issues.
You nailed that one, Aleks. All that's left are the prevarications from the loud Birthers like coadie and canam on here and The Donald on the boob tube.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Re: Donald Trump Calls for Obama Birth Certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by coadie View Post
Having empty pockets is not a defense against bank robery charges.

jfrog is referring to documents that are locked up and hidden. There are at least 3 document trails that begin at the hospitals that are generated before the Long form documents at the state records. Those are also blocked.
Here is where I refer to the clueless. Obama coughs up a document generated at the Hospital today. Pelthais doesn't understand how audits are done. I hope this will be what the birthers had in mind.

Pelthais was wrong. This document today is what people that know what is up were looking for. Apostolic discernement also says Obama was covering the "real Thang"

Pelthqais has no clue. People without business experience get into name calling. Trump did the NYC shuffle. Call a reporter and get coverage.

The backlash may be those that like Hillary feel defeated. who cares.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Just heard the news. Haven't read thru thread, but GEESH its about time! Okay, so he produced the long form---congratulations! You made "birthers" look bad. Great.

Now let's ask ourselves why such a long delay? And why now? USA Today poll only had 38% of Americans that said Obama definitely was born in USA. They finally caved. Why? Who knows? Stubbornness? Not wanting to validate the conspiracy groups?

Okay---BO finally answered with the truth---regardless of the reasons why he delayed so long, I'm satisfied. So its time to move on. Birth certificate advocates---shut up and let's talk policy, economics, culture. Forget it---this one is a loser issue!

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
Just heard the news. Haven't read thru thread, but GEESH its about time! Okay, so he produced the long form---congratulations! You made "birthers" look bad. Great.

Now let's ask ourselves why such a long delay? And why now? USA Today poll only had 38% of Americans that said Obama definitely was born in USA. They finally caved. Why? Who knows? Stubbornness? Not wanting to validate the conspiracy groups?

Okay---BO finally answered with the truth---regardless of the reasons why he delayed so long, I'm satisfied. So its time to move on. Birth certificate advocates---shut up and let's talk policy, economics, culture. Forget it---this one is a loser issue!

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road