Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 03-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Jihad vs Crusades - Obama distorts history

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain!

lol

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
Israel would destroy them

They have to first go through the Iran controlled/allied armies first.

In order to attack Israel they'd have to divert resources protecting Mosul and other Iraqi towns they took

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:25 AM
Go Dodgers!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Jordan is Sunni, not Shia and they are throwing everything they have at ISIS. Their king (and the rest of Jordan) is ticked off it seems.

The UAE is Sunni and they are also bombing ISIS.

We had a little border skirmish up north a few weeks ago, ISIS came in second although a Saudi border guard commander was killed. Saudi is not Shia either.

ISIS is an enemy of both sides. That article seems to be pretty old.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Jordan is Sunni, not Shia and they are throwing everything they have at ISIS. Their king (and the rest of Jordan) is ticked off it seems.

The UAE is Sunni and they are also bombing ISIS.

We had a little border skirmish up north a few weeks ago, ISIS came in second although a Saudi border guard commander was killed. Saudi is not Shia either.

ISIS is an enemy of both sides. That article seems to be pretty old.
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm sure you will) but wasn't it Jordan that had a citizen, a pilot I think, get burned alive not too awful long ago? If, so, then that would explain the ticked off part.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon5 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm sure you will) but wasn't it Jordan that had a citizen, a pilot I think, get burned alive not too awful long ago? If, so, then that would explain the ticked off part.
I won't. You are correct.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Who made excuses?

More Muslims die fighting terrorism and standing up against terrorism than anyone else. Every day actually. A Muslim pilot died by fire at the hands of DAESH and a Muslim policeman died in France at the hands of terrorists you blame their beliefs for their deaths? No. Sign up and join the fight or keep silent about straws and camels.
Where were the protester covering the streets when the nigerian girls were kidnapped. Oh yeah, they were too busy whining over cartoons. Or the throngs of people taking to the streets after 911 without having to be pressured into it? They were strangely silent during those initial months when no other group would have been. How about all the outrage over the 14 yr old activist who was shot in the head for pushing girls education. Or speaking of schools, the bombing and murdering of school kids SIMILAR to Newtown except with one difference: They happen ALL THE TIME. It was estimated that only about 10 percent of Muslims are radical. We have about 1billion muslims in the world. Do the math. What's ten percent of a billion? JUST the radicals. That's how many Muslims in the world are actively wanting and TRYING to kill you. Well, not YOU.

Now calculate in just the sympathizers. Ummm, yeah, say what you want. We have a MUSLIM problem.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Where were the protester covering the streets when the nigerian girls were kidnapped. Oh yeah, they were too busy whining over cartoons. Or the throngs of people taking to the streets after 911 without having to be pressured into it? They were strangely silent during those initial months when no other group would have been. How about all the outrage over the 14 yr old activist who was shot in the head for pushing girls education. Or speaking of schools, the bombing and murdering of school kids SIMILAR to Newtown except with one difference: They happen ALL THE TIME. It was estimated that only about 10 percent of Muslims are radical. We have about 1billion muslims in the world. Do the math. What's ten percent of a billion? JUST the radicals. That's how many Muslims in the world are actively wanting and TRYING to kill you. Well, not YOU.

Now calculate in just the sympathizers. Ummm, yeah, say what you want. We have a MUSLIM problem.
This is your answer to "sign up and join the fight" when it was noted to you that Muslims die every day fighting terrorism.

"Taking to the streets" is your requirement to demonstrate support for what is right and what is wrong. If one does not "take to the streets" to stand up against something wrong then one supports it.

I believe you. So to show me that this is not just hypocritical christian fertilizer please provide a full list of the issues that you, personally, have "taken to the streets in protest" to stand up against.

That way the rest of us can apply this high standard you hold for ourselves.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Banned

Quote:

I'm more curious in how many times you have been attacked by a Muslim...you can answer that from your living room, so no pressure there. I find the most telling rebuttal of 911 to be OBL's "I sure wish i could take credit for it--i would be proud to. But i can't." Nevermind the strong evidence that it was an inside job now--which btw even most Americans now accept. Don't let your eyes deceive you, wadr.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Israel would destroy them

They have to first go through the Iran controlled/allied armies first.

In order to attack Israel they'd have to divert resources protecting Mosul and other Iraqi towns they took
hmm, i think the point might be why did they go east, toward Muslims, when they could have gone South, toward "enemies." I mean, look at a map. Your eyes should tell you the truth, here, imo.