Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-31-2018, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

More killed by Saudi Crown Prince?

link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
snippets
Police have released the first photographs of Saudi Arabian sisters who were found drowned and duct taped together in the Hudson River last week in a plea for information about their mysterious lives and murky deaths.
Tala Farea, 16, and Rotana Farea, 22, were found washed up on October 24. The sisters were living together in New York City where Rotana was studying Computer and Information Technology after recently dropping out of George Mason University in Virginia.
When officers tracked them down, the sisters begged them not to tell the family where they were. What led to them returning home remains a mystery but police are focusing their investigation on the circumstances surrounding it.

There is beginning to be a stench of evil around the Saudi Crown Prince.
They have killed their opponents for years, just used to keep it to Saudi Arabia and not export it overseas.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: More killed by Saudi Crown Prince?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
link
snippets
Police have released the first photographs of Saudi Arabian sisters who were found drowned and duct taped together in the Hudson River last week in a plea for information about their mysterious lives and murky deaths.
Tala Farea, 16, and Rotana Farea, 22, were found washed up on October 24. The sisters were living together in New York City where Rotana was studying Computer and Information Technology after recently dropping out of George Mason University in Virginia.
When officers tracked them down, the sisters begged them not to tell the family where they were. What led to them returning home remains a mystery but police are focusing their investigation on the circumstances surrounding it.

They have killed their opponents for years, just used to keep it to Saudi Arabia and not export it overseas.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Oops, did I mention Vegas? Sorry, I forgot that is officially over and done with, dropped of the NewsCycle, we're supposed to forget all about the worst mass shooting in American history because, well, because its for our own good. Never mind all those crazy unsubstantiated links to the House of Saud (one of the world's biggest financiers and supporters of terrorism)...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-31-2018, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
link
snippets

Reading the article...

The girls ran away from their family. They were afraid and begged authorities not to tell their family where they were living.

Obviously MBS killed them.

I read the consulate ordered the entire family to return to SA, but I see more signs of family issues than anything relating to MBS or SA.

It's a reach to try and point at MBS for the deaths of these girls.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

It could be family.
I used to know and go to school with several Saudis.
They were somewhat more sophisticated than other Muslims, in spite of their Wahhabism.
But, I do see a link between the family being told to go back to SA and the other murder in Turkey.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
But, I do see a link between the family being told to go back to SA and the other murder in Turkey.
There's no link or similarity between the two.

THIS is a great read on Khashoggi and his background. Member and supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Family to one of the biggest arms dealer in the world.

"""The fate of Khashoggi has at least provoked global outrage, but it’s for all the wrong reasons. We are told he was a liberal, Saudi progressive voice fighting for freedom and democracy, and a martyr who paid the ultimate price for telling the truth to power. This is not just wrong, but distracts us from understanding what the incident tells us about the internal power dynamics of a kingdom going through an unprecedented period of upheaval. It is also the story of how one man got entangled in a Saudi ruling family that operates like the Mafia. Once you join, it’s for life, and if you try to leave, you become disposable."""

These girls had nothing in comparison to Khashoggi, other than country of origin. Khashoggi was killed because of his status and who he was. Who are these girls? They posed no threat to SA. Khashoggi, OTOH, did pose a threat.

Last edited by n david; 10-31-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There's no link or similarity between the two.

THIS is a great read on Khashoggi and his background. Member and supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Family to one of the biggest arms dealer in the world.

"""The fate of Khashoggi has at least provoked global outrage, but it’s for all the wrong reasons. We are told he was a liberal, Saudi progressive voice fighting for freedom and democracy, and a martyr who paid the ultimate price for telling the truth to power. This is not just wrong, but distracts us from understanding what the incident tells us about the internal power dynamics of a kingdom going through an unprecedented period of upheaval. It is also the story of how one man got entangled in a Saudi ruling family that operates like the Mafia. Once you join, it’s for life, and if you try to leave, you become disposable."""

These girls had nothing in comparison to Khashoggi, other than country of origin. Khashoggi was killed because of his status and who he was. Who are these girls? They posed no threat to SA. Khashoggi, OTOH, did pose a threat.
Yes, I already knew that about Khashoggi.
He was not a good guy, he was a strong advocate and member of the MB.
On the girls, we will see.
I will say if it was not a family member and/or no one is charged because the police cannot figure it out, then they need to look at MBS involvement.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, I already knew that about Khashoggi.
He was not a good guy, he was a strong advocate and member of the MB.
On the girls, we will see.
I will say if it was not a family member and/or no one is charged because the police cannot figure it out, then they need to look at MBS involvement.
But why would MbS kill a couple girls and not the entire family? It makes absolutely no sense. They're nothing to MbS. If the entire family was wiped out, I may be more inclined to think about MbS' involvement. But the fact that the girls ran away from home and are in police reports afraid of their family and begging the police not to disclose their location makes me question the family.

I'm sure Trump has targeted guys like Khashoggi with drone strikes or covert kill missions. I doubt he has targeted a couple random students who pose no threat to the safety or security of the US.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
But why would MbS kill a couple girls and not the entire family? It makes absolutely no sense. They're nothing to MbS. If the entire family was wiped out, I may be more inclined to think about MbS' involvement. But the fact that the girls ran away from home and are in police reports afraid of their family and begging the police not to disclose their location makes me question the family.

I'm sure Trump has targeted guys like Khashoggi with drone strikes or covert kill missions. I doubt he has targeted a couple random students who pose no threat to the safety or security of the US.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked senior officials in the Trump White House to continue supporting Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman following the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

Citing U.S. officials, the report stated that Netanyahu described the Crown Prince as a “strategic ally” in the Middle East.

The report said that a similar message was conveyed to the White House by Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi.
from https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...rder-1.6615049

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf