Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 06-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Re: *Myles Young's Departure from the UPC*

Wow- this is quite a thread. started way back in 2007.
Just catching the end here:
My wife and I attended a dating/marriage class with Mile Young after a UCPI "PSR" convention down in Fresno.
He was really cool, he said some nice things about dating ect. (cant remember though-i was too in "love"- lol). That was back in 1994.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
How old are you?
Why?
Old 06-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
One doesn't have to be a licensed minister to be allowed to preach in a UPC (or any other denomination's) church, so long as the pastor permits it. One DOES have to be a licensed minister to BE a pastor in a UPCI affiliated church. The same holds true for virtually any denomination out there. And that's a good thing, as it ensures those pastors are adhering to the same doctrines as the rest of the organization.
My Bad. Apostle Paul could not be "Pastor" only an evangelist. I understand the concept it is just to bad it is so controlling.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Ghost HH View Post
Why?
OK, I got my answer.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:49 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Ghost HH View Post
My Bad. Apostle Paul could not be "Pastor" only an evangelist. I understand the concept it is just to bad it is so controlling.
Controlling? How else would you confirm that pastors associated with the organization are preaching the same gospel? Would you allow anyone to be a pastor, even if they believed in the trinity instead?

How exactly do you propose that an organization maintains correct doctrine amongst it's preachers without restricting who it licenses?
Old 05-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
2 wrongs dont make a right though.(since I have a computor, I might as well have a TV...fyi, TV "sneaks" in images you must purposely find on the computer)
I loved your comment WELL SAID. About the TV sneaking in images you are very correct. The internet we have TO look up what we want. I get so sick of this ARGUMENT.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

If you watch a FILM or NEWS on the COMPUTER the same thing can be seen as on the TV. IMAGES are being placed all over SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS it's not just the TV that is bad. The internet is worse than the TV. TV will fade out which it is doing now that APPLE TV4k and streaming 4K is getting popular with SMART TV'S 4K 's soon Cable and DIRECT will be out of BUSINESS.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

There have been a lot of people walking out of UPCI Tammy Trout , Jonathan Moore, it just seems to happen over night NOW NANCY KILGORE is out, I used to think she was so pretty and the way she wears makeup and it don't look good. Tammy Trout doesn't look good in makeup either. I don't know why they think just because they walk out of UPCI that makeup is going to make the prettier because both TAMMY & NANCY KILGORE were so BEAUTIFUL women without the makeup. personally to many girls wear makeup and it makes them look even worse. I was shocked when NANCY KILGORE LEFT THE UPCI. But their HUSBANDS I noticed was the ones who didn't quite follow everything before the wives any way I was sad to see Nancy Kilgore go