Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-14-2021, 07:33 PM
of 9!! :)

Re: Trump 2nd Impeachment- 2 opposing views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Listen to Trump’s attorney in this interview!

Trump Attorney Van Der Veen: What Happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6 “Absolutely Horrific” – What Happened During This Trial “Was Not Too Far Away from That”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-not-far-away/
Quote:
Great recap.

Pollak: Trump’s Lawyers Beat the ‘Cancel Culture’

The Trump defense team did something else that was long overdue: they showed footage of the Black Lives Matter riots, interspersed with clips of Democrats and media encouraging the unrest. They also called out President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for supporting the chaos, and failing to defend police. They noted that Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) had referred to federal law enforcement personnel as “stormtroopers,” i.e. as Nazis.

They gave voice to the victims.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-free-speech/
Thank you for sharing!
Old 02-14-2021, 11:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not a good time to post such a flippant and childish post, David.

If you had watched Michael Van Der Veen’s last interview I posted, he was appalled at how the House Mangers boldly and deceitfully doctored evidence as though it was nothing and how the media covered for them. And how both sides of the media are dividing our nation into TWO countries.

This is very serious. The solemnity of his interview wasn’t lost on me. This is the worst time in our country right now. None of this is because of Donald Trump or your childish continued usage of the Kraken Lady or the pillow guy.

Good grief.
Bless your heart.

MVDV was great in the defense arguments, Q&A, and closing statements. I didn’t see his interview. Ironic that he actually filed a lawsuit AGAINST Trump in PA several months ago.

The profits continue to post videos to YouTube claiming Trump is still the POTUS and Biden will be removed to make way for Trump’s glorious return. One profit even claimed that Biden’s bowels would rot and he would die. *cringe*

I’m sure now that Trump was acquitted, any day now he’ll be sworn in and the profits will be vindicated.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:50 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

The profits continue to post videos to YouTube claiming Trump is still the POTUS and Biden will be removed to make way for Trump’s glorious return. One profit even claimed that Biden’s bowels would rot and he would die. *cringe*

I’m sure now that Trump was acquitted, any day now he’ll be sworn in and the profits will be vindicated.
What in the world does this have to do with the proceedings of this impeachment trial? Nothing. Good grief.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Capitol 'Shooting' - low quality acting?

These videos tend to be taken down, so I put a few links on one post.

Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less
https://www.purebibleforum.com/index...-or-less.1681/

Maybe the most important video of 2020-2021.
Your thoughts?

Last edited by Steven Avery; 02-15-2021 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-16-2021, 01:12 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
The”Sham Impeachment “,
After the mass election fraud showed forth that the people have no voice through voting, the government wants to quell dissent. So how do you pacify someone( Republicans) who think/ know they have been cheated? You attack them again and then let them win, thereby convincing them that they still have a voice in Washington and that there is still law and order.
The show must go on.

Meanwhile, I've checked out of the theater. Doing my own thing now. Could care less what happens to the fake system, I'm busy integrating fully into God's system.

Freedom really is a beautiful thing. It's also simply not for most people. Too bad for them.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-16-2021, 03:07 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The show must go on.

Meanwhile, I've checked out of the theater. Doing my own thing now. Could care less what happens to the fake system, I'm busy integrating fully into God's system.

Freedom really is a beautiful thing. It's also simply not for most people. Too bad for them.
Same. I've lost interest in news, politics, media.
Focusing on bible, family, and sharing the gospel.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:24 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Looks like Biden once got arrested for breaking into Congress while they were in session. At least, he claims he did (who knows if anything he says is actually true). An old clip has been found of Biden on a late night talk show.

Time to impeach Biden?

Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:47 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Looks like Biden once got arrested for breaking into Congress while they were in session. At least, he claims he did (who knows if anything he says is actually true). An old clip has been found of Biden on a late night talk show.

Time to impeach Biden?
I still can’t believe this election happened to this country.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I still can’t believe this election happened to this country.
It is time to focus on electing state officials who are loyal to their State's interest, and to have referendums on independence in each state, and the formation of a new union.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:57 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
It is time to focus on electing state officials who are loyal to their State's interest, and to have referendums on independence in each state, and the formation of a new union.
True, but if we don’t have a true consensus on what the voting machines are doing, we will never have fair elections.

After all, the media is using the findings of MITRE Corp, who is on record having a long history of contracts with the Defense Department and the CIA. They weren’t making a lot of money off of Trump’s foreign policy. Their election findings say no votes were switched.

However, NH shows 300 votes were switched for each Republican candidate. Biden won in the states using Dominion by 2 points. In all other counties, he had a 0.5 margin. There are too many irregularities, too long to list here, that make no sense to be able to move on from this. The main issue for me is how all of the states in question are doing everything in their power to stop a forensic review of the machines. It is so openly obvious, it is astonishing.