Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-09-2021, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Hi All. Some of you remember me from way back. I am not here to debate Acts 2:38 or standards or anything. I'm here to share some things you might find interesting where it isn't going to be censored! I'm not sure how much discussion I will get involved in but I have been doing an email string on this and will post here too when I post in the email string if people show interest.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~

Last edited by ILG; 03-09-2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Here is the first video. He can be a bit hard to listen to because of his voice but he has some incredible information. This is older from May 4th but still well worth listening to. You can use a fake email to sign in if you want.

https://freedomplatform.tv/robert-f-...-and-dr-fauci/

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 03-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

This one is a "mainstay" for Covid (and you may have seen it already). It is an interview with Dr. Judy Mikovitz who was a highly regarded and experienced virologist who, with her team, found evidence of a virus called XMRV and showed that it was causing chronic fatigue syndrome. The big thing about this was that XMRV is from mice and is transferred into people by vaccines. She talks about how Anthony Fauci ruined her career when she refused to say the study was flawed. She wrote a book on this as well that she talks about in the video. She says she was arrested and held for 5 days and that they planted lab documents in her house so they could blame her for stealing and ruin her career. This video was immediately banned from You tube and Facebook when it came out. She believes that Covid was planned as a cover up for all the health problems that people are having so the epidemics with all the issues people are having won't be traced to vaccines but will be blamed on Covid instead.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

Old 03-09-2021, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Less flu? Or just diagnosed as Covid instead?

https://www.michigancharts.com/keyword/flu/

Old 03-09-2021, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

Hi Everybody!

A PCR test is the test that has been used to detect Covid in the back of the nose. There are a lot of problems with using the PCR as a test. One of the problems is the cycles that they were using to measure this test. They were using up to 40 cycles which is NOT recommended as 40 cycles will detect tiny dead fragments that are not anything to be concerned about. Even Dr. Fauci said "Anything above 36 Ct is just dead nucleotides, period". You can see him say this here:

Interestingly, issued 14 December 2020 and published on Jan 20, 2021 (inauguration day), the WHO finally decided that using up to 40 cycles wasn't the right thing to do. They said that the PCR tests should be done following the PCR test instructions​....which was not being done previously to this when the covid cases were sky high. The problem is that most people don't understand what this means. Here is a link to the WHO telling people to follow the instructions now.....instead of doing up to 40 cycles.
https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-...-users-2020-05 Guess when the "cases started falling" in the US? See graph below.

https://covidgraph.com/#daily

Dr Sam Bailey talks about PCR testing here. For a more lighthearted talk, where Dr Sam says she won't get the Covid vaccine, you can watch this video: https://www.brighteon.com/2a414ee0-d...c-5fd8289e162a For a more detailed video where she talks about PCR in depth, you can watch this video here:

Old 03-14-2021, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

https://www.boston25news.com/news/vi...XQJ2HXZSNLYLM/

"Nearly a year after California Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered the nation’s first statewide shutdown because of the coronavirus, masks remain mandated, indoor dining and other activities are significantly limited, and Disneyland remains closed.
By contrast, Florida has no statewide restrictions. Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has prohibited municipalities from fining people who refuse to wear masks. And Disney World has been open since July.
Despite their differing approaches, California and Florida have experienced almost identical outcomes in COVID-19 case rates."

Old 03-14-2021, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

This is a video about how mass vaccination in a pandemic is creating mutations and how the vaccine keeps the body from having natural immunity against these mutations. He has written a letter to the WHO saying "this type of prophylactc vaccines are completely inappropriate, and even highly dangerous, when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic." His letter to the WHO asking them to stop mass vaccination is below the video links. Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research. He is very pro vaccine and believes that a different kind of vaccine should be used (NK, rather than mRna). (Personally, they can keep their jab.)

It is my belief that these mass vaccinations are going to cause a great deal of problems, sickness and death and that this will be blamed on lifting the mask mandates and the unvaccinated pressuring even more vaccination.

https://www.brighteon.com/257797f0-0...9-af71bb3adc21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ZJZxiNxYLpc

Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche - YouTube
Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre...
www.youtube.com
https://dryburgh.com/wp-content/uplo...rch_6_2021.pdf
Vaccine Summit - dryburgh.com
Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton. To all authorites, scientsts and experts around the world, to whom this concerns: the entre world
dryburgh.com

Old 03-14-2021, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

This is a video of a compilation of doctors who were censored/fired etc for helping people with HCQ (hydroxychloroqine). (I got it from a nurse practitioner who spoke up after working the Covid epidemic in NYC where she says things were not what they appeared to be.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6yrqaGdctDmq/

You may or may not be aware that the study on HCQ that was done and published by The Lancet that was all over the news media which said HCQ was dangerous was retracted. It has been said that they intentionally did this study with high doses of HCQ on patients who were very ill instead of the intended practice of the doctors who used HCQ, which was used either prophylactically (for prevention) or for early Covid sickness and in reasonable doses (like in the protocols I sent in my first email). Here is a link to the retracted Lancet study. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...180-6/fulltext This was retracted because the Lancet would not provide full access for a peer review. The Lancet very rarely retracts articles. It was retracted rather quietly and many still believe HCQ to be a dangerous drug, even though it has been used safely for decades and is even sold over the counter in countries that have malaria.
RETRACTED: Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis - The Lancet
We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.
www.thelancet.com
Here is the study from the American Journal of Medicine on HCQ from January 2021. Some argue that the AJM is not recommending HCQ, merely publishing the data in the journal for consideration. https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002...673-2/fulltext
Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection - The American Journal of Medicine
Approximately 9 months of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavius-2 (SARS-CoV-2 [COVID-19]) spreading across the globe has led to widespread COVID-19 acute hospitalizations and death. The rapidity and highly communicable nature of the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak has hampered the design and execution of definitive randomized, controlled trials of therapy outside of the clinic or hospital.
www.amjmed.com

Old 03-23-2021, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

Fauci was long involved in gain of function research on coronaviruses. Here are two articles that are of interest. We can't know for sure what these things mean but it's definitely questionable and something to put in the mental filing cabinet.

"The work in question was a type of gain-of-function research that involved taking wild viruses and passing them through live animals until they mutate into a form that could pose a pandemic threat. Scientists used it to take a virus that was poorly transmitted among humans and make it into one that was highly transmissible—a hallmark of a pandemic virus. This work was done by infecting a series of ferrets, allowing the virus to mutate until a ferret that hadn't been deliberately infected contracted the disease."

This Newsweek article states "SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence, after originally asserting that the coronavirus had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it's possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)"

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

Interestingly, there was also a Harvard professor who was arrested for working with Chinese officials "Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, who is the chair of Harvard's Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, is accused of lying about working with several Chinese organizations, where he collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from Chinese entities, US Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a news conference.
According to court documents, Lieber's research group at Harvard had received over $15 million in funding from the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Defense, which requires disclosing foreign financial conflicts of interests."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/28/polit...age/index.html

Harvard professor Charles Lieber among three charged with lying about Chinese government ties - CNN
A Harvard University professor and two other Chinese nationals were federally indicted in three separate cases for allegedly lying to the US about their involvement with China's government, the US ...
www.cnn.com

Old 03-23-2021, 04:48 PM
Not riding the train

Hey ILG! Hope all is well!

Thanks for all the great info!

I thought this video interview was great. Dr. Tenpenny, who I know you are familiar with, goes over why the COVID vaccine has been prepared differently than all others. It is not safe!

www.drtenpenny.com look under interviews.

The interview is with Daystar.
https://www.drtenpenny.com/podcasts-...e-e3356aac265e

Last edited by Pressing-On; 03-23-2021 at 04:56 PM.