Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Look what the Lord has done...

I wanted to share this answer to prayer with all of you...

This past week God blest me with this computer. Computer is brand new, keyboard, mouse and monitor all were donated to me from a computer business here in my city.
I had been asking the Lord to help me to get a computer. I am disabled due to 2 afflictions. Spinal cord and brain stem problems. While I am still able to drive ( not far) and do some walking and most everything on my own I am not able to work. Having to live with disabliity income has been hard and to save for a computer VERY difficult.
I had been feeling like a computer would help to make many things easier, as writing with pen and paper has become painfully hard. I knew only God could make a way and praise His name He did!! It may be a little thing to some but a huge thing to me and I just wanted to praise His name with all of you. Anyone that is waiting on God for an answer, hang in there for the answer IS on the way!! Blessings to you.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Ronzo

Re: Look what the Lord has done...

I rejoice with you friend!

God is good to us!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

I understand exactly where you are coming from and we do rejoice with you! My mother lost her leg 5 yrs ago due to diabetes and an accident... She was unable to walk or do much of anything. Then she began to have hand issues where writing was very hard also. About 2 yrs before she died she began using the computer almost all the time. It was a voice for her she wasnt able to use on her own much anymore. Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:50 PM
My Family!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

God is indeed wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Holy Unto The Lord

Hallelujah! What a praise report! What a Provider!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Thank you Jesus. How wonderful our God is to us.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 04-08-2008, 12:17 AM
"One Mind...OneAccord"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praising Jesus View Post
I wanted to share this answer to prayer with all of you...

This past week God blest me with this computer. Computer is brand new, keyboard, mouse and monitor all were donated to me from a computer business here in my city.
I had been asking the Lord to help me to get a computer. I am disabled due to 2 afflictions. Spinal cord and brain stem problems. While I am still able to drive ( not far) and do some walking and most everything on my own I am not able to work. Having to live with disabliity income has been hard and to save for a computer VERY difficult.
I had been feeling like a computer would help to make many things easier, as writing with pen and paper has become painfully hard. I knew only God could make a way and praise His name He did!! It may be a little thing to some but a huge thing to me and I just wanted to praise His name with all of you. Anyone that is waiting on God for an answer, hang in there for the answer IS on the way!! Blessings to you.
Praising Jesus-

God has blessed you with a computer. Now, you have blessed us with your computer. Thank you for this praise report and we rejoice with you and share in your blessing. You are in my prayers. -OneAccord

Waiting for the Lord is easy... Waiting patiently? Not so much.