Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Students Forced to Wear RFID While at School

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...dge-rules?lite

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

Re: Students Forced to Wear RFID While at School

Yes-n-No...

Yes, in this world with all our tech we should have better protection for our children, and so long as only at school I see no issue. My son's school runs 50+ CCTV cams, and with the right software they could use the same to track students almost as easily, what would be the difference, one is simply cheaper...

No, as nothing is ever "so long as", and allowing this only opens doors for worse things to come. Such as inserting an RFID into a child, now that's when I would flip!

The parents of the student still have the right to other schooling; home, Christian, relocation....
Old 05-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

I think it's wrong that the students are being forced. I think tracking people is a problem.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 05-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

This is INSANE!

In Texas too, of all places!

What on earth is Perry doing up there?
Old 05-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Another reason to home school
Old 05-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Wait until they decide that they want everyone to wear these things. This is getting out of hand. That or it getting into the hand.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Wait until they decide that they want everyone to wear these things. This is getting out of hand. That or it getting into the hand.
Not everyone...
as most are already tracked...

I'm not sure what the % is on how many adults have cell phones, but even granny has one these days.

Point is, that's all they need to track you. Now if everyone in the school had a cell, then they wouldn't really need it (considering they paid into the Feds lol)

Back in the day, on personal trips, sometime I would turn my cell off, and sometimes I would turn my cell off-and-pull the battery... Only the times I'd pull the battery would I get a call within 3minutes of powering back up asking what I've been doing, where I was.....
I did this as a test about 20 times to prove if they could indeed trank you with a phone turned off, and indeed they could do this with analog phones 8years ago....

The school RFID's don't bother me a bit... What is truly scary in this age (that bring us closer to such a mark of the beast) is
1. One world currency (we could argue the USD already is).
2. The end of paper currency (we could argue this as well if we took figures of cash vs digital transactions over the last years).
3. The use of RFID's in transactions vs magnetic strips (this is already here & rapidly growing).

Once everyone is use to RFID, and the network has been completed & debugged, that's when any day can be that day.

Yes, that is all you need..
Mark of the beast gotcha paranoid? Yup!

But from an ISD wearing badges? No...

Peace

Last edited by NewbieMisfits; 05-18-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Oh, story time.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieMisfits View Post
Not everyone...
as most are already tracked...

I'm not sure what the % is on how many adults have cell phones, but even granny has one these days.

Point is, that's all they need to track you. Now if everyone in the school had a cell, then they wouldn't really need it (considering they paid into the Feds lol)

Back in the day, on personal trips, sometime I would turn my cell off, and sometimes I would turn my cell off-and-pull the battery... Only the times I'd pull the battery would I get a call within 3minutes of powering back up asking what I've been doing, where I was.....
I did this as a test about 20 times to prove if they could indeed trank you with a phone turned off, and indeed they could do this with analog phones 8years ago....

The school RFID's don't bother me a bit... What is truly scary in this age (that bring us closer to such a mark of the beast) is
1. One world currency (we could argue the USD already is).
2. The end of paper currency (we could argue this as well if we took figures of cash vs digital transactions over the last years).
3. The use of RFID's in transactions vs magnetic strips (this is already here & rapidly growing).

Once everyone is use to RFID, and the network has been completed & debugged, that's when any day can be that day.

Yes, that is all you need..
Mark of the beast gotcha paranoid? Yup!

But from an ISD wearing badges? No...

Peace
You make some good points about cell phones and other things. However, I still would not want my kid to be forced to wear one of these.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

But you are not forced, the children of that ISD are forced, only person that can force your child to be part of that ISD is you the parent.

Other options might not be easy I understand, but nothing good comes easy, right?

Peace