Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-30-2017, 09:49 AM
Banned

Re: Donald Trump 666 to usher in the Mark of the B

Whew, the diversion sure saved you, huh DB?
Old 12-30-2017, 09:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Esaias, I just saw your post!

In the middle of Sean’s gas attack, you (as you always do ) post fresh air.

Thank you my brother.
Well, I do try.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-30-2017, 11:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Whew, the diversion sure saved you, huh DB?
Sean, what my brother posted wasn’t a diversion. It was adding to the discussion. Which means the topic of the thread. Esaias tires of you posting nonsense, misrepresentation, and outright lies. Therefore he took the time to add some substance to the thread. Sean, you are just a sore loser. Like I said, all one needs to do is stroll down to the eschatology section and watch your evolution. From our first meeting where I thought you were a child who was sneaking on his mother’s computer trolling adults. To you frantically posting websites of anti-Preterist information. Also proving you didn’t even read your own info because it actually refuted what you claimed to believe. Then when you kept being caught in outright lies, you then told us you were through. You would leave the eschatology section (actually you said that a few times) but only to return because (in your own words) you don’t like me. So, it isn’t about wanting truth or defending truth. It is because I tagged your lying carcass to the wall. Therefore you can’t live with yourself unless you drown me, like everyone else in your life. You Bible studied all the pastors in your area about tithes? Prove it. You just post that stuff because you hate ministers who had pointed you out for the wolf you truly are. They asked you kindly to leave, and instead of learning, you started burning. Hot enough to fry eggs and chorizo on your head. Like I’ve said many times before, Brother Blume tried with patience and kindness to explain what he believed to you. He honestly and sincerely wanted you to understand what he was teaching in the eschatology section. Yet, since you have the IQ of wet toilet paper, you attacked him, misrepresented every post. Lied about what was actually being discussed, and mocking Brother Blume. Esaias took time to post to you an intelligently thought out post. It was sober words to you for your consideration to look at your behavior. Yet, you blew it off, and proceeded to rape and pillage with even more veracity than before. Only when an Admin firmly sits on you is when you puppy down. Because you understand force, that is the only language you know. Your gods ( the two of them) are gods of force and death. They love what you love and hate who you hate.

You came to the eschatology section to mock everyone posting who posted opposite of what you deem to be truth.

I was asked to come from another forum to check out your show. I did, and thought you were a kid who was trolling. You can’t imagine the horror to find out you were an old man who hated the Apostolic movement and especially its ministers. You once told us that you were on a mission to correct the apostolic movement. Well, news flash, it doesn’t need correcting by you or me. That is God's business. Why is it only God’s job and not our’s? Because it is only acheived through sincerity. No, one learns anything with a boot to the backside.

Hence the reason Jesus worked with those closet to Him, as a brother, not just a leader. Yet, you wouldn’t know that. Because if they don’t get it by the last chart on Search for Truth, you open up Gladiator school. Like you did with the Hebrew Roots group. Oh, that’s right. You were kissing and hugging in person, you just waited to get on the forums to roast their rumps.

Sean, eschatology and tithing is the least of your issues.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Well, I do try.

No, you don’t try, you do.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Also, as per the Apostle Peter, do preterists(you included) tell people that this......

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things(temple/Law/Jews) shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Is meant by Peter to say this?.....

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the TEMPLE shall pass away with a great noise, and the LAW shall melt with fervent heat, the JEWS also and the LAW that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things(temple/Law/Jews) shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the TEMPLE being on fire shall be dissolved, and the LAW/JEWS shall melt with fervent heat?

Of course you think the latter says that.

You are part of an entire religion that tells folks the words of Jesus and the Apostles say that.
DB, if this is nonsense, then deny you teach the lower half as I posted it.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:55 PM
OneLordOneFaithOneBaptism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Ok, so the RFID chip is not the Mark of the Beast. The Greek word χάραγμα means to sculpt, stamp, engrave, as with an embossing tool, signet, or chiesl. Thank you for your honesty in this post.
The word is truth! When we take a look at the original Greek word and it gives us the definition of a word it helps us to understand what the writer was originally saying.

I did THINK it was the RFID chip, but according to the Greek it will not be an implantable mark, but an engraved or carved one, so I have to change the way I was thinking. The word of God is useful for correction, for training, etc.....

I actually watched a video where the guy said the mark would be the symbol of 666 χξϛʹ which is the Greek numeral, perhaps they will be stamping or branding people's right hand and forehead with this symbol? Like they do cows or something, it's possible!
Matthew 24:13-14 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
Old 12-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

I wish I was a modern Greek scholar, then I could make up new definitions I think these words should mean. Some guys have all the fun....

Lol
Old 12-30-2017, 05:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyronePalmer View Post
The word is truth! When we take a look at the original Greek word and it gives us the definition of a word it helps us to understand what the writer was originally saying.

I did THINK it was the RFID chip, but according to the Greek it will not be an implantable mark, but an engraved or carved one, so I have to change the way I was thinking. The word of God is useful for correction, for training, etc.....

I actually watched a video where the guy said the mark would be the symbol of 666 χξϛʹ which is the Greek numeral, perhaps they will be stamping or branding people's right hand and forehead with this symbol? Like they do cows or something, it's possible!
Again, thank you.

The individual who you watched in the video was correct. It would have to be the Greek letter numerals if it was what was being carved, engraved, or embossed. Branding in Greek would be δαλόν, which in the LXX is translated as firebrand. A burning glowing charred piece of wood. The 1st century reader was shown that this beast was going to stamp with a signet, or engrave with a chisel the mark in their foreheads or their right hand.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I wish I was a modern Greek scholar, then I could make up new definitions I think these words should mean. Some guys have all the fun....

Lol
What is a modern Greek scholar?
Old 12-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Is that something like a Modern English scholar?