Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Registered Member

NYC Blackout

Is this a simple accident or a sign of things to come?

Parts of downtown including Times Square experienced the power outage. I read an article that this was a precursor to a massive blackout. What are the opinions on the board?

I know my cousin, former Army ranger who did several tours in Iraq/Afghan, for several years has been warning about an EMP set off that would cripple our power grid. Does this concern anyone?
Old 07-15-2019, 05:34 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: NYC Blackout

I’ll give my opinion like you did for my California thread.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:53 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
Is this a simple accident or a sign of things to come?

Parts of downtown including Times Square experienced the power outage. I read an article that this was a precursor to a massive blackout. What are the opinions on the board?

I know my cousin, former Army ranger who did several tours in Iraq/Afghan, for several years has been warning about an EMP set off that would cripple our power grid. Does this concern anyone?

Why I do declare! Why would anybody want to attack such a peaceful nation like the United States?

But seriously...yes...its coming and worse.

The larger and more complex a system of infrastructure is the more vulnerable it is.

NYC infrastructure is so massive that they cant possibly protect every vulnerability.

Some scruffy nerf herder just needs to find the right exhaust port on the Death Star.

Get ready for more freedoms being lost in the name of safety and security.

I wouldnt be suprised if more "outages" happen as dry runs before the main attack goes off.

There are people in this world betting against us my friend and they are doing it for a profit.

Correspondence from the DeRothchilds to their family back in Europe has been found dating back 10 years before the Civil War.

Basically a representative met with the top wealthy families in the South and the North and wrote back predicting the coming conflict and detailed the profits to be had because of the war and later reconstruction.

What Im saying is that to certain people, wars and conflicts are extremely profitable and well...what better payout than to attack the wealthiest most powerful nation in the world and be invested in that conflict for profit?

Dont think that the elite in the US arent aware of this.

As citizens we are just expendable tax cattle and I wouldnt put it past out own government to stage attacks as an excuse to attack whatever country of the moment shows up on the roulette wheel of countries that need freedom and democracy next.

Church not only needs to be praying but also preparing...not only the church but everybody.

When this happens the Church will discover quickly that the friends they thought they had arent really friends and the enemies they thought were enemies arent so much.

Itll be a good wakeup call for everybody and of course watch massive revival break out.

Or....I could be totally wrong.

But If Im not....

Some.of you folks need to do some digging into our history past what public schools taught you...
Old 07-15-2019, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

I agree we should be concerned as Americans. We seem to be pushing Iran into a war. We have bad relations with Russia and China. I have read that ONE nuke exploding over mid America would take out a large percent of our grid.

Now we have earthquakes and with much destroyed farmland a possibilty of either sky rocketing prices or famine.

And yet we add sin to sin legalizing the things God hates. Our school system is the most wicked organization in America, Teachers being forced to feed the children atheism, evolution, abortion, sodom and now "trans".

So yes Americans should be concerned. Christians should be very concerned.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
So yes Americans should be concerned. Christians should be very concerned.
Why should Americans be only concerned, but Christians be very concerned? I believe you have it backwards. Those who don't know God should be very concerned. For the rest of us, our help, hope and shelter is in God.

"I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."
Old 07-15-2019, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Why should Americans be only concerned, but Christians be very concerned? I believe you have it backwards. Those who don't know God should be very concerned. For the rest of us, our help, hope and shelter is in God.

"I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."
Perhaps I said it that way because it reflects my own concern for these 2 categories. I am more concerned for Christians than Americans because I am a Christian first. Secondarily I am concerned for Americans. I care for my country and its people but not AS MUCH as I do saints.

It does seem that Christians are not thinking along the lines their country could be nuked. Its grid could go down in many places. Millions of Americans could be evaporated by nukes in minutes. Earthquakes, famines and such like are not applied in preaching to us, but usually only spoken of very generally.

So yes God has made many promises to sustain and deliver his people. What concerns me is the "deliverance" preaching I hear is usually not in context of living in a world that has collapsed under the weight of his judgment. Matter of fact I cant think of ONE SERMON I have ever heard in an Apostolic Church about it.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
What concerns me is the "deliverance" preaching I hear is usually not in context of living in a world that has collapsed under the weight of his judgment. Matter of fact I cant think of ONE SERMON I have ever heard in an Apostolic Church about it.
Perhaps you need to get out more.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-15-2019, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Any such sermons from Apostolic Churches available on Youtube? Altho I have not been inside more than 10 Apostolic Churches I have sought diligently to know what is taught.

Other than the house Churches I have been part of I really cant think of any teaching like this.

So please place a link if you know of any.
Old 07-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Any such sermons from Apostolic Churches available on Youtube? Altho I have not been inside more than 10 Apostolic Churches I have sought diligently to know what is taught.

Other than the house Churches I have been part of I really cant think of any teaching like this.

So please place a link if you know of any.
Since all the apostolic churches are failing to measure up to your standards and expectations, how about YOU get out there and show us all how it's to be done?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-16-2019, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

My flesh is wanting to say God is getting at them liberal states full of homosexuality and fornication and every kind of vile imagination they can come up with but the word does say
1 Peter 4:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? Has anybody taken to the time to just watch a few videos of churches in America today? It’s a abomination but is judgement different than wrath?