Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

Psssssssshhhhhh

That's the air deflating from Trumpster's windbags after Comey notified Congress this afternoon that the case is closed once again and nothing incriminating was found on Huma's laptop.

"""FBI Director James B. Comey notified key members of Congress Sunday afternoon that after reviewing all of the newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails the agency stands by its original findings against recommending charges.

Comey wrote that investigators had worked “around the clock” to review all the emails found on a device used by former congressman Anthony Weiner that had been sent to or from Clinton and that “we have not changed our conclusions expressed in July.”"""

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6d4_story.html

Still waiting for that bombshell from Wikileaks. You know, the one leading to Hillary's arrest.

To all the Trumpsters -
Old 11-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Re: Psssssssshhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
That's the air deflating from Trumpster's windbags after Comey notified Congress this afternoon that the case is closed once again and nothing incriminating was found on Huma's laptop.

"""FBI Director James B. Comey notified key members of Congress Sunday afternoon that after reviewing all of the newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails the agency stands by its original findings against recommending charges.

Comey wrote that investigators had worked “around the clock” to review all the emails found on a device used by former congressman Anthony Weiner that had been sent to or from Clinton and that “we have not changed our conclusions expressed in July.”"""

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6d4_story.html

Still waiting for that bombshell from Wikileaks. You know, the one leading to Hillary's arrest.

To all the Trumpsters -

And you believe Comey? Trump had nothing to do with this to begin with. He didn't make this up. He heard about the investigation being reopened the same way you did. This sis going to backfire on Hillary, not Trump. There is no doubt now that Obama and Lynch got to Comey . If you don't see that you are a bigger dreamer than I thought.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:14 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
There is no doubt now that Obama and Lynch got to Comey . If you don't see that you are a bigger dreamer than I thought.
Or it was a carefully orchestrated attempt to make the e-mail scandal disappear.

"See, the FBI opened the investigation again, and still found nothing. I'm clean as a whistle."
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Or it was a carefully orchestrated attempt to make the e-mail scandal disappear.

"See, the FBI opened the investigation again, and still found nothing. I'm clean as a whistle."

Either way, NDavid is a fool to laugh. He will not be laughing soon.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post

Now that is what I thought might be the case all along!
Old 11-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Now that is what I thought might be the case all along!
Either way she is still as guilty as sin and this will probably help Trump.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Either way, NDavid is a fool to laugh. He will not be laughing soon.
Tsk tsk. Don't be bitter. Pretty sure I'll be laughing at you all on Tuesday as well. You Trumpsters were saying "oh this means it's something major, because Comey wouldn't reopen the case if it wasn't." Hilarious. Meanwhile, I called it from the get go. A big bag of nothing.

Sure, it may have caused a dip in the polls, but she's ahead by 12% of those who already voted. It's highly unlikely the ones who haven't voted have changed their minds about her.

So this was all a big distraction. From what? Who knows. It's just funny reading the exhilaration from Trumpsters last weekend, and then reading their anger and sorrow today.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Tsk tsk. Don't be bitter. Pretty sure I'll be laughing at you all on Tuesday as well. You Trumpsters were saying "oh this means it's something major, because Comey wouldn't reopen the case if it wasn't." Hilarious. Meanwhile, I called it from the get go. A big bag of nothing.

Sure, it may have caused a dip in the polls, but she's ahead by 12% of those who already voted. It's highly unlikely the ones who haven't voted have changed their minds about her.

So this was all a big distraction. From what? Who knows. It's just funny reading the exhilaration from Trumpsters last weekend, and then reading their anger and sorrow today.
Again, your warped mind causes you to view this with glee instead of seeing the evil afoot that is aimed at you. Furthermore, she is not leading by 12% among those who already voted. No results have been revealed. Maybe more registered Democrats have voted than Republicans, but there is a good chance that many Dems have voted for Trump.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Furthermore, she is not leading by 12% among those who already voted. No results have been revealed.
"""In a measure of the strength of the Clinton campaign’s get-out-the-vote effort, the poll found that Mrs. Clinton leads by 12 percentage points among people who say they had already voted. Some 51% of early voters support Mrs. Clinton; 39% support Mr. Trump."""

Quote:
Maybe more registered Democrats have voted than Republicans, but there is a good chance that many Dems have voted for Trump.

You keep telling yourself that.

Last edited by n david; 11-06-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

I agree that this was a coverup from Comey. He is trying to cover his bases either way.

If Trump makes it (Which I highly doubt) then Comey can say "See, we started the investigation and it is ongoing."

If HRC makes it then Comey can say.... "See, I covered for you!"

He is trying to make sure he still has a job come first of January.

Personally I think that after HRC gets in that she is going to clean the deck of anybody that opposed her, she is a evil person. Expect to see a mass purging in the ranks of the FBI. She is furious at them.