Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
children, education, kids, parents, school

Old 10-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Public school and the Christian parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
That's funny, I've been a blue collar construction worker all my life. Yet, no pipe dreams were needed. Go figure.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
All are viable options IF they are all CHRISTIAN in their pedagogy. American public schools are not (by law), therefore are not a viable option. Once again, the issue isn't academic performance or social skill sets. The issue is the Bible commands Christian education, not secular, for children of Christians.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
You did not agree with my thesis. The thesis is that parents who provide a non-Christian education are in danger of losing their souls. The fact you cannot determine what the thesis actually is proves your opinions of what I wrote are inconsequential.
I construed your thesis as the modern public education is an abomination to God. And Christians are responsible for providing their children a Christian Education according to scriptures. Your conclusion: If Christians allow their children to go to public schools; instead of giving them a Christian Education, they are in sin needing to repent to avoid drowning in a lake of fire. I believe that summarizes your position.

Quote:
Furthermore, your attempt to slander me informs me that you are not capable of rational discussion. So, I will limit my interactions with you from now on. Have a nice day.
That was a mild rebuke of you positioning your proclamation in the discussion as unquestionable. Good thing you avoided identifying this abomination in our education system and society. If you had conveyed it is a direct result of Jewish cultural Marxism, I don’t think EB would want your audio. You would face real slander from EB’s assaults when mentioning his kinsmen. I have been deemed grammatically deficient, racist and a conspiracy nut for telling this truth.

Psalms 119:165 (KJV) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

It is apparent your passionate about this subject. And I agreed with you whole contention except for the conclusion. My conclusion is that if your poor and uneducated; but Love the Lord, then teach your children God's ways to prepare them for public schools. If you can afford to teach your children at home or to send them to an Apostolic School then it would be wise. Your contention is easily followed by successful Christians who have the resources. Ministers who have time and opportunity to provide this education to their children have a huge advantage over the saints in the congregation. When I went to public schools they had not tied the hands of teachers and administrators as they do today. No, I believe your righteous indignation is due to your reluctance in addressing the questions that I posed toward your thesis.

Are you saying that wickedness of the world is greater than the anointing in Christian children's lives?

If all Apostolics removed their children from schools would there be any hope for the children of the Lost?

Churches today follow a business model that incorporates 501c3 tax advantages within that model. That is part of the beast system, so are those pastors and saints going to hell?

But how are you going to impact the world if you do not face corruptness head on?

If you decide not to interact on posts then that is on you and not me. I have had to forgive many people on this board and ask for forgiveness for my words from some. But I will tell you; and any other minister on this board, the same teaching I received from the Lord. We do not have the right to put people in heaven or hell. We can teach, exhort, encourage and warn people. But nobody can take the Judgment Seat away from our Creator. He alone decides who enters glory or into judgment and destruction. All Ministers who have preached saints into heaven will have to give account. We can only put a soul into the hands of our Loving God and Saviour who will judge all souls righteously. The warning you find in 1 Peter 4:17 is sobering for both saints and sinners in obeying the Gospel. Yet it also conveys hope to those who still have breath. .

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV) For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I contend that our Heavenly Father knows our intent when raising our children. I have made many mistakes raising my children and I blame myself with tears before God daily. Asking Him to forgive me; and taking my failures, and making beauty of ashes. Nobody on this board could condemn me more than I condemn myself. But I give thanks to my Lord and Saviour that he will never leave me nor forsake me. Nor will he refuse a contrite heart of a parent to save the souls of their children.

Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Selah
Old 10-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsonwas View Post
So .....kids should not be educated by non-christians,
Never said that. But as you "don't care", perhaps your time would be better spent here: https://www.marthastewart.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post

I construed your thesis as the modern public education is an abomination to God. And Christians are responsible for providing their children a Christian Education according to scriptures. Your conclusion: If Christians allow their children to go to public schools; instead of giving them a Christian Education, they are in sin needing to repent to avoid drowning in a lake of fire. I believe that summarizes your position.
Pretty much.

Quote:
That was a mild rebuke of you positioning your proclamation in the discussion as unquestionable.
Which I did not do. Read it again.

Quote:
Good thing you avoided identifying this abomination in our education system and society. If you had conveyed it is a direct result of Jewish cultural Marxism, I don’t think EB would want your audio.
Did you see the video from "Brother Nathanael" I posted in this thread?

Quote:
You would face real slander from EB’s assaults when mentioning his kinsmen.
Brother Benincasa and I get along just fine, in spite of our differences. I wonder why that is?

Quote:
I have been deemed grammatically deficient, racist and a conspiracy nut for telling this truth.
Take a number and get in line, I've been accused of non-PC lampshades ten years before you ever showed up here.

Quote:
It is apparent your passionate about this subject. And I agreed with you whole contention except for the conclusion.
So, unrepented sin will get a wink and a nod from God? If you're poor? Maybe? How does that work?

Quote:
My conclusion is that if your poor and uneducated; but Love the Lord, then teach your children God's ways to prepare them for public schools. If you can afford to teach your children at home or to send them to an Apostolic School then it would be wise. Your contention is easily followed by successful Christians who have the resources. Ministers who have time and opportunity to provide this education to their children have a huge advantage over the saints in the congregation. When I went to public schools they had not tied the hands of teachers and administrators as they do today. No, I believe your righteous indignation is due to your reluctance in addressing the questions that I posed toward your thesis.
What questions? BTW, we homeschooled even when we had no income and were living in a friend's garage. We've been a single income blue collar po white trailer park living family with 7 kids, 2 dogs, 18 cats, and Grandma and Grandpa (who had suffered a stroke and was half paralyzed) for years and still homeschooled. So, you were saying?

Quote:
Are you saying that wickedness of the world is greater than the anointing in Christian children's lives?
There is no anointing in anyone's life who willfully disobeys the Word. Goosebumps don't count.

Quote:
If all Apostolics removed their children from schools would there be any hope for the children of the Lost?
Lost people's hope is in the grace of God, not in Christian parents sending God's little ones to the slaughterhouse to play saviour.

Quote:
Churches today follow a business model that incorporates 501c3 tax advantages within that model. That is part of the beast system, so are those pastors and saints going to hell?
Good question, let's start a thread about it.

Quote:
But how are you going to impact the world if you do not face corruptness head on?
I don't face the corruption at the local strip joint by offering my daughters to the owner to become employees there.

Quote:
We do not have the right to put people in heaven or hell.
I don't put anyone anywhere. God's Word is the standard and Jesus is the Judge, all I do is point out what He says in the Word.

Quote:

I contend that our Heavenly Father knows our intent when raising our children. I have made many mistakes raising my children and I blame myself with tears before God daily. Asking Him to forgive me; and taking my failures, and making beauty of ashes. Nobody on this board could condemn me more than I condemn myself. But I give thanks to my Lord and Saviour that he will never leave me nor forsake me. Nor will he refuse a contrite heart of a parent to save the souls of their children.
I agree. But Hosea 4:6 (ALL of it) is still just as true as John 3:16.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Brother Benincasa and I get along just fine, in spite of our differences. I wonder why that is?
Because you are my brother. You know how to relay your thoughts intelligently. You aren't all over the place like a Gold Wing electrical schematic. We probably agree on more things then we disagree.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
I don’t think EB would want your audio. You would face real slander from EB’s assaults when mentioning his kinsmen. I have been deemed grammatically deficient, racist and a conspiracy nut for telling this truth.
I see you want to keep it hot.

No problem.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

The lame excuse of sending your Apostolic children to Government run schools so they can be a light to the lost is baloney. That's like saying that they were passing their children through the fires of Molech to keep warm.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

And I?
Old 10-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

There is no anointing in anyone's life who willfully disobeys the Word. Goosebumps don't count.
Just wanted to clarify something: I am NOT saying kids who go to public school are willfully disobeying God. Reading the way I worded that in response to the other point it looks like I might be suggesting that, and I am NOT. Sorry for any misconceptions that may have caused.