Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Trump now down by 8 in Rasmussen

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I hope the GOP takes the WH, keeps the Senate and takes back the House.
I have not been able to understand this hope. The GOP running the WH, the Senate, and the House accomplished what? They already had it, yet, here we are.

It's as if Trump and the GOP are somehow mysteriously "powerless" to actually get much done. If that's the case, then why do they need to be "running things"?

Seriously, if Trump literally sent the Marines to round up Hillary, Biden, Pelosi, the rest of the Dems, the top and middle management of the DOJ and the FBI, and the executive heads and directors of the "mainstream media", and put them all in Gitmo for treason as enemy combatants, he would probably have even more supporters than he did in 2016.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I have not been able to understand this hope. The GOP running the WH, the Senate, and the House accomplished what? They already had it, yet, here we are.
The first two years of Trump's presidency was handcuffed by the SC investigation. Did you forget about that? While it may not seem like a big deal to you, it certainly disrupted any ability to get much done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Seriously, if Trump literally sent the Marines to round up Hillary, Biden, Pelosi, the rest of the Dems, the top and middle management of the DOJ and the FBI, and the executive heads and directors of the "mainstream media", and put them all in Gitmo for treason as enemy combatants, he would probably have even more supporters than he did in 2016.
I'm sure he would gain more supporters. However, he'd be a tyrant without legal authority and if not in control of Congress would be impeached. Not to mention there would be even worse riots than we've already had this summer.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
The formal title is Order of the Faith. The article used an adjective to describe the title as "prestigious." It's really not that hard to understand. A big clue is the word "Prestigious" isn't capitalized.

"""WV's own Rev. Daniel and Joretta Scott were inducted into the prestigious Order of the Faith of the United Pentecostal Church International at the 2012 annual General Conference."""

My father was inducted years ago, so I've seen the documents and medal and the title.
Correction: My father was given the “Order of Melchizedek,” not the Order of the Faith. I was at my parents house and found the documents and medal again.

You can see the list of those who are in the Order of the Faith” on the UPCI website.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

Your dad got the "Order of Melchizedek" from the UPCI? Seriously?