Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 11-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Invisible Thad

EXCLUSIVE! HIgh Profile Pastor on the Recruitment circuit for a New ORG.???

DId you Hear that a WELL KNOWN Pastor is traveling the country going to several states Recruiting Churches and pastors to join a New Organization ??????

One one state alone, I was informed that 11 Pastors have committed to join a certain new fellowship after a certain pastor came and had a meeting urging them to quit the _ _ _ and join this New Group !!!!!!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Rebel with a cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
DId you Hear that a WELL KNOWN Pastor is traveling the country going to several states Recruiting Churches and pastors to join a New Organization ??????

One one state alone, I was informed that 11 Pastors have committed to join a certain new fellowship after a certain pastor came and had a meeting urging them to quit the _ _ _ and join this New Group !!!!!!
Who is the pastor?
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post

Was it TLC?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

Bump cause i want to know
Old 11-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Well, so far we've heard that the new group has used the UPC mailing list to contact folks to invite them to Tulsa. Now we're hearing that there is personal recruiting going on.

If you really thought that a current organization was failing to live up to "truth," wouldn't you withdraw and use any means to help as many others as you could go get out with you?
Old 11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Da Evangelist

Who is the pastor or minister? I can only think of one that is listed as a promoter that would be able to travel. All of them are pastors except one.