Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Re: Even Jesus couldn't heal everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vaughn View Post
Bro. Eply.... did Branham ever say he would ressurect himself???

We will all ride this trail again in the Millenium

Again,, the write above said Branham said he would RESSURECT HIMSELF.. did he or did he not say that?
Will the tent vision be in the millenium? You are hedging and you know it. IN the beginning after his death the majority believed he was rise and have that tent meeting. I haven't been around them for years but i do not have any doubt some still teach and believe this.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
Dr. Vaughn you have not addressed this and the other poster was qutoing Branhamites he knew have you no reply. I KNOW for a fact at one time Billy Paul believed his dad was raise from the dead as did most of the Tabernacle folks.
Brother Eply,, I did respond... i said that we will all ride this trail again in the Millenium....

He cant help what Billy Paul,, who needs to be saved himself,,,, had to say.. or anyone else.. the poster SAID

He was a FALSE PROPHET because HE SAID he would ressurect himself

ITS A LIE
Old 05-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Will the tent vision be in the millenium? You are hedging and you know it. IN the beginning after his death the majority believed he was rise and have that tent meeting. I haven't been around them for years but i do not have any doubt some still teach and believe this.
Bro. Eply your responses are hedging.,. you refuse to answer ONE SIMPLE question and set the records straight...

Did William Branham ever ONE TIME tell anyone he would ressurect himself from the dead?

No one understands the tent vision.. its not something I ever think about.... but until then.......please dont tell us what whacko followers believe

Tell us once and for all ... DID WILLIAM BRANHAM ever PROPHESY he would RESSURECT HIMSELF from the DEAD?

The records begs to be set straight
Old 05-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedThigh View Post
as most people do, even those people dr v, i refer you to bro epleys explanation, sincerely i am not trying to offend you, but people who heard him while alive are the ones who say that, maybe they misinterpreted him or misunderstood him, but i have always believed the closer to the source, the more accurate the statement, dt
Dear Brother, I have access to the very same words those people heard when he was alive.. with the push of a button I can pull up any quote with any word you give me... I tried Ressurect myself.. out of 1100 sermons NOT ONCE

I will ressurect... NOT ONCE
I will return NOT ONCE

In 1100 sermons its not there..

Last edited by Dr. Vaughn; 05-29-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vaughn View Post
There has been mention that not everyone was healed in Bro. Branhams meetings.... and I am amazed at the times when even in the presence of Jesus not everyone was healed

But Mk 6:5 says that in Nazereth, "he could there do no mighty work, save that He laid His hands upon a few sick folk and healed them". Even Jesus COULD NOT over ride someone's unbelief

Jesus laid hands on the sick and only a few were healed....

~~~~ The crowd pressed all around him,, sick people had heard he was a healer... people everywhere touching him but only ONE was healed..... he said WHO TOUCHED ME

~~~~ His best friend Lazarus could not be healed by Jesus.. because it was not the will of God to heal him...... yet I wonder how many said "see,, I thought he was a healer"
Vaughn,

The scripture reads:

Matthew 13:58
And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Was the people's unbelief found in that they didn't believe Jesus could heal, or was their unbelief found in that they didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
He could heal him. It was not God's will. However we know why....so the glory of God can be seen. So then how does this compare to what Bro Epley was talking about?? Some woman was told she WOULD be healed and was NOT healed and was also NOT raised from the dead soon after.

BTW the statement of Jesus was NOT meant to mean Lazarus would not die, but did. Rather the statement was to the point that the PURPOSE of the illness was not to take Lazarus's life but for the purpose of the Son's Glory.
Bump AGAIN for the Dr.....I wonder why he keeps avoiding my counter arguments

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I hope he answers my question too.....
Old 05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
I've adressed it 3 times,, learn to scroll,, I'll not visit it again
Old 05-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Corinth2v4 View Post
I hope he answers my question too.....
Are you guys serious... I have responded to HUNDREDS of question.. i have never run from any and never will,,, the truth stands on its own...

Oh brother.. you like so many presented one scripture.. lets look at other ones... its called exegesis

And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?

Great scripture for those who wonder why someone like Bro. Branham who saw God heal so many could not see them all healed...

Mark 6:5 - HE COULD DO NO MIGHTY WORKS....... it means he was unable to
Old 05-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Jesus never told anyone they were healed personally and they died or did not get well. Branham did.
Bro. Eply, of course I would never doubt your word.. However, I am going to ask you for the quote, the verifiable record where this happened.....